Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the last 7 girls you banged, and who was the tightest and loosest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the last 7 girls you banged, and who was the tightest and loosest.

bad thread.
    ark00001
    Last edited by ark00001; 02-02-2012, 04:50 PM.

Whats the purpose of this, just curious. Are we rating names for most likely to be good?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      Whats the purpose of this, just curious. Are we rating names for most likely to be good?
      Ego boosting
      12/7/11-
      BPEL 6.75
      NBPEL 6.25
      BEG 5.75
      BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
      BPEL 7.0
      NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
      BPEL 7.5
      NBPEL 7
      BEG 6

Comment

Uhhhhh.....

Comment

Wow .... we've been reduced to these kinds of posts?
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

It is sad I know but in the interest of equality , chicks are doing the same all over the f'n net now , pretty sickening really.
            As for the tightest, fair way back now but she was the best looking girl in my area , everyone wanted her and in the end , to my absolute amazement , I got her.
            Planned a great w/e down the coast and off we went . I was in a serious state of overly engorged from about 2 days before we left I was that f'n exited.
            Spent the whole three days trying to fuck this girl , everything was sore , the unit was extremely frustrated , still no entry . We left for home in disgust and split up from there.
            Saw her at a party a few yrs later , proudly flaunting a couple of kids and a new hubby at me , as if to say see - he fuckin got in there - look !!

I was happy for her

Comment

Wow this is great, I thought I was shallow and lacked class ,then I saw this thread. I needed chearing up thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mister View Post
                It is sad I know but in the interest of equality , chicks are doing the same all over the f'n net now , pretty sickening really.
                It's true there are a lot women who really like to objectify men and talk about them with no respect, but usually their excuse is the same excuse you used but the opposite; that men do it to women so it's ok. Best just to rise above it.
                Musical genius wants bigger penis.

Comment

This really is not about PE nor should these types of topics (which is degrading in general) belong here. And I will point out something to you, dear sir, that it is not how many women one can sleep with but actually keeping the woman one already has in one's life that holds the most respect. Having sex with as many as one could doesn't mean much in the long run; but a couple who endures to the end is worthy of props.
                  thenewdude
                  Last edited by thenewdude; 01-31-2012, 06:53 AM. Reason: Grammatical error
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                    Uhhhhh.....
                    http://z0r.de/L/z0r-de_3714.swf

Comment

I have never been with 7. I guess I really suck.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Oh man, only 1. Can't join in on the fun haha
                        Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                        Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                          Oh man, only 1. Can't join in on the fun haha
                          When I was younger I used to bang Rosey Palm and her five sisters all the time. Does that count?
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...chick_amaz.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                              When I was younger I used to bang Rosey Palm and her five sisters all the time. Does that count?
                              She was tight huh?
                              The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                              X