Girlfriend been with bigger guy any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend been with bigger guy any advice

Hey little while ago girlfriend and I were talking about pussy stretching cause she was having trouble used to my size and she accidentaly said she had with an even bigger guy. I do not know how to deal with it I think about it all the time know. She has told me many times before I was best she had ever had in bed but know I worry she would rather have him. I have had this conversation with her a few times. She me that she doesn't want anything bigger but no avail. I am having depression issues now. Osage been with this woman for year and a half and lover her with all my heart but I fear I should leave her? Anyone have any advice? Any is appreciated thanks

Hopefully you can message hard to write messages on tablet with purpose grammer.

In addition we had an issue before being not her best sex partner with communication we got by it now I know her body it its not an issue she likes to have sex just as much as me she its addicted but I still feel that I am just not as good

Comment

you should def not leave her man. Girls dont care much about size as men do so stop looking at things like that, if you love her and are happy with her, you have nothing to worry about.
      My PE journey. Started 11/1/2011
      11/1/2011 (BPEL 6.125 x EG 5.75) BPSFL 6.250
      12/1/2011 (BPEL 6.375 x EG 5.87) BPSFL 6.500
      02/01/2012 (BPEL 7.437 x EG not sure) BPSFL 7.562
      03/01/2012 (BPEL 7.625 X EG not sure) BPSFL 7.750
      STOPPED PEING
      Resumed
      12/18/2012 (BPEL 7.5 X EG not sure) BPSFL not sure

Comment

Dude that is like you telling her i had sex with a girl with bigger boobs, if she started getting depressed and thought about breaking up, how would that make you feel.
        My PE journey. Started 11/1/2011
        11/1/2011 (BPEL 6.125 x EG 5.75) BPSFL 6.250
        12/1/2011 (BPEL 6.375 x EG 5.87) BPSFL 6.500
        02/01/2012 (BPEL 7.437 x EG not sure) BPSFL 7.562
        03/01/2012 (BPEL 7.625 X EG not sure) BPSFL 7.750
        STOPPED PEING
        Resumed
        12/18/2012 (BPEL 7.5 X EG not sure) BPSFL not sure

Comment

You have to get over your pride man; I don't mean to be insensitive - but this is totally your issue. Good thing is, you seem to know that.

A man is his thoughts - train your brain to capture that thought and literally say "NO" either in your head or out loud. Also, if your girl hasn't given you any real reason not to trust her, trust her when she says you're the best. I know it can be hard but necessary if you want to move on from this.

Good luck man!
          13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
          10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
          link 2000's Links

Comment

i agree thanks i just cant seem to foucus myself to move past it and now puttin stress on the realasionship and worring more. stuck ina rut

Comment

but il try your tip out thanks

Comment

hey this sounds like the situation i am in now, and she blurted it out during a heated argument she say she was lying, but i know you usually tell the truth when your mad sometimes especially when you think the relationship is over, but we are ok now but i have just been working hard to increase my size, like you i know her body and i can easily make her climax but it still bothers me to but its a ego thing, hard to shake though, but don't trip because if you really love her and she really loves you she don't even care. i found that out.
                Current
                BPEL: 7.0 NPBEL: 6.5 MEG: 5.0 BEG:4.9
                Short Term Goal
                BPEL: 7.75 NPBEL: 7.5 MEG: 5.25 BEG:5.25
                Long Term Goal
                BPEL: 8.25 NPBEL: 8.0 MEG: 5.5 BEG:5.5
                Curiosity
                BPEL: 8.25 NPBEL: 8.0 MEG: 6 BEG: 6

Comment

thanks yea i just started on increasing my size i have never wanted to before i was happy with my size but i guess its worth a try

Comment

You have to decide if she is playing head games (which is very,very common) .

Comment

No, she means just that, you are fricking long which is hard for most women in general to take all it without causing discomfort. Its not the girth she can't handle, it's the length lest you forget that average is still 6 (think about it). And so what if she has had bigger. That just means she had even more discomfort with him trying to push as much as he could which is the same issue my wife has with your ex being around 9. Big to most woman in actual measured (correctly) in lenght is 7 - 8. Anything over 8 can be a nightmare.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        You have to decide if she is playing head games (which is very,very common) .
                        No more common than males playing head games!
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                          No more common than males playing head games!
                          You may be right.

Comment

Hmmm this may be the easiest question ever asked in the pe forums. You fear you should leave her? Dont leave your girlfriend that you have "been with this woman for year and a half and lover her with all my heart" just because your penis is only (lol) 8 1/2"...
                            My Progress Log

Comment

Assuming she's not playing head games, you need to let it go. You say that she has repeatedly told you your the best she's ever had, and that's probably true. Being bigger doesn't make him better. And being "better" doesn't even make him better because the term "better" for most women has more to do with who they love more. And, if that's you, then you're probably better.

My wife has had bigger than me and better than me (technically speaking)--I know because we talk very openly. I don't let either bother me but see both areas as opportunities to improve myself (size & skills) to be the best I can be for her (and myself) regardless of who she's had before. And who cares who she's had before as long as I have her from now on.

I don't know how old you are, but a big part of maturing is accepting who you are, improving where you can and want to, and not measuring yourself against other men. Especially with regards to penis size.
                              Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
                              Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
                              Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
                              ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

Working...
                              X