Girlfriends orgasm problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriends orgasm problem.

My girlfriend was a virgin and weve had great times together so far. But not everything is peachy. She is afraid of having an orgasm. Shes played with herself most of her teen years but always stopped before having an orgasm. She said she thought the feelings she was having were an orgasm because she would squirt. But now that shes actually having sex she sees those were just the beginning. Now years of playing with herself and stopping herself short of finishing has left her so horny that she thinks shes a sex addict. I informed her that that is not the case and she just needs to finally have an orgasm to relieve herself. Its just to intense for her. She makes me stop and shell lay there dizzy and short of breath. A couple times I thought she was about to throw up. I said that the only way shes going to feel better is to just get over the intensity and ride it out. Shes scared to though and I dont know what to do. Any suggestions please? Maybe a few drinks or some pain killers will relax her enough? I guess my question is if there are anyways to numb her orgasm so its not so freakin intense for her? Thanks for any advice I really need to figure this out. EDIT: shes never done a drug in her life either, another reason for the intensity. Shes never experience any chemical release, ever. =\
    Last edited by btbam09; 03-03-2012, 03:11 PM.

a glass of wine can be good calm her down a bit. she will first need to get comfortable with herself before she can with you...

Comment

A glass of wine or to may be good, pain killers will likely not help her, they may make it so she can not have the BigO (sorry, couldnt help it) and too much booze may hinder it as well. Just tell her youll get a diamond or something, lol. I would just let her go at her own pace and it will happen, no pressure is the best and I am sure you have been doing all you can to help her. just let it be and she will eventually shoot you off of the bed. Best of luck.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Don't pressure her like BigO said just let things be and don't worry about it, it'll happen eventually
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Tell her that all you want for your birthday is to give her a full on orgasm. Make her sign legal documentation and, if she refuses during the act time for legal action.
          Feb. 2012
          NBPEL: 6.25
          EG: 5.25

July 2012
          NBPEL: 6.5
          EG: 5

May 2013
          NBPEL: 7
          EG: 5.25

Goal: NBPEL:7.25 EG:5.5

Comment

Working...