A Must-Watch Video For Every Man On This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Must-Watch Video For Every Man On This Site

I feel so sorry for this guy. Don't become another victim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYb5xSd4PRs

Profound Sadness
    Be chill and Become A Cloud. Then every thing shall fall into place

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

You guys better not use this as a reason to be afraid of getting married pussies

Comment

Originally posted by secureman View Post
        You guys better not use this as a reason to be afraid of getting married pussies
        Nope.. It stops me from having kids with a woman. The laws are effed up!~!
        The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

This is how it goes in states that have no compassion for men. I fel bad for this fella, I would like to know both sides though. Not saying this isnt jacked up but most guys dont go to jail for falling behind. Plus a lawyer has lawyer friends, why isnt he getting better help.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

That's pretty disturbing to me. Some of the femi-nazis out there need to see this to know that men get screwed hard too. I wonder what moron judge actually ordered him to pay such an unaffordable alminony/child support. And this is funny, because I read a story of a lawyer in BC, Canada who was making 640k a year, and still somehow managed to get his alimony payments to his ex-wife reduced...
            Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
            05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
            08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
            Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by Edge of Glory View Post
              . I wonder what moron judge actually ordered him to pay such an unaffordable alminony/child support. And this is funny, because I read a story of a lawyer in BC, Canada who was making 640k a year, and still somehow managed to get his alimony payments to his ex-wife reduced...
              I think most of these problems are caused by ass hole judges who are out of contact with the real world of working people, especially now that the economy is on the skids.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Wait, isnt he a lawyer or something like that. Would he put you there for the right price.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  Wait, isnt he a lawyer or something like that. Would he put you there for the right price.
                  He's a tax lawyer, so probably not. Lawyers and politicians probably have the worst reputations, but not all lawyers are asses, and not all asses are lawyers.
                  Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
                  05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
                  08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
                  Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

I don't really think that's the point. The point of the video is men are targets of the state especially as husbands and we're locked in for life once we become fathers. I predict a NAWALT statement coming now lol

Comment

Kinda effed up.
                      I'm surprised he couldn't show the court a paycheck to change that during the actual alimony settlement and divorce hearings.

Plus it's dumb. Lady won't get much money when he in the pokey.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Edge of Glory View Post
                        He's a tax lawyer, so probably not. Lawyers and politicians probably have the worst reputations, but not all lawyers are asses, and not all asses are lawyers.
                        Oh, a tax lawyer, no I really feel sorry for him.
                        LOL, I actually think its messed up for any guy to get it like he has, I was just joshin about.

Comment

I don't really think that's the point. The point of the video is men are targets of the state especially as husbands and we're locked in for life once we become fathers. I predict a NAWALT statement coming now lol
                          I know, I was just being a tool. He doesnt deserve to be a prisoner for falling behind, I wish when judges made this kind of choice that they could get thrown in the slammer so they may judge differently later.

Comment

I know, I was just being a tool. He doesnt deserve to be a prisoner for falling behind, I wish when judges made this kind of choice that they could get thrown in the slammer so they may judge differently later.
                            Lol it's just me I focus on this shit way too much. I liked it more when I was naive to the world.

Comment

Lol it's just me I focus on this shit way too much. I liked it more when I was naive to the world.

I hear ya, I wish I was back in third grade!

Comment

Working...
                              X