Ex girlfriend back to Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex girlfriend back to Girlfriend

Basicallly i treated this girl like crap for a whole year she stuck by me worshipped the ground i walked on but i was scared to commit to her fully even though she was my girlfriend. The situation now is she split up with me saying she couldn't take no more. To this present date now she wants to be friends with me and see how it goes we have been going out a lot recently but nothing sexual has happened at all even though she does still find me attractive and love me, i can tell she cares a lot too cause she asks a lot of questions and gets jealous over certain things, i just want to get my girl back as i know there is a possibility as she hasn't ruled it out but she said she wants to see a change!

Help me out guys....
    My Long Term Goal To Achieve BPEL: 7.75" X6

Well she broke up with you because you treated her like crap and she couldn't take it. Why not start by not treating her like crap? You shouldn't treat people in a way you wouldn't want to be treated yourself.

Comment

What he said ^^^
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
        Well she broke up with you because you treated her like crap and she couldn't take it. Why not start by not treating her like crap? You shouldn't treat people in a way you wouldn't want to be treated yourself.
        100% agree. You reap what you sow, sooner or later.
        AP90 member.

Comment

Yeah just treat her better. Not just temporarily either just so you can trick her into getting back together with you. Actually make a change, its really simple. If your not willing to treat her right from now on then do her a favor and dont even bother trying to get back together with her.
          My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
            Yeah just treat her better. Not just temporarily either just so you can trick her into getting back together with you. Actually make a change, its really simple. If your not willing to treat her right from now on then do her a favor and dont even bother trying to get back together with her.
            Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
            What he said ^^^
            "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
            "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
              Pretty much this. Treat her better and show some change and you will have a happy girl, which is a good feeling.

Comment

Yeah I've been show treating her better and showing some change but it just feels like I'm getting no were, she seemed to be more interested when i treated her like a dickhead, its like she's playing hard to get making out she don't care but still showing all the interest!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicStick View Post
                  Yeah I've been show treating her better and showing some change but it just feels like I'm getting no were, she seemed to be more interested when i treated her like a dickhead, its like she's playing hard to get making out she don't care but still showing all the interest!
                  Well she probably has feelings for you but she knows you treated her poorly and knows she shouldn't be with you. And quite frankly not to be rude but there's no reason for someone to stick with a person who doesn't treat them well, I sure as hell wouldn't.

Comment

Try to get her back and this time treat her better than you would treat yourself. Kind, faithful, loving and caring girls are really hard to find and you have one waiting for you. Consider yourself REALLY lucky.
                    The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicStick View Post

You treated her like shit for a year, I doubt you have been treating her better for nearly that long. How long has it been since you have started trying? She would be an idiot with no self esteem to get back with you just because you have been nice to her for a few weeks after treating her like shit for a whole year. You need to prove to her you changed, and if your already acting better then all that is left is time.
                      My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                        You treated her like shit for a year, I doubt you have been treating her better for nearly that long. How long has it been since you have started trying? She would be an idiot with no self esteem to get back with you just because you have been nice to her for a few weeks after treating her like shit for a whole year. You need to prove to her you changed, and if your already acting better then all that is left is time.
                        Exactly 100% spot on

Comment

Be assertive, you want her back so show her, tell her. I suggest telling her, not to rule you out because you want to (and are) working on your douche bag tendencies.
                          Feb. 2012
                          NBPEL: 6.25
                          EG: 5.25

July 2012
                          NBPEL: 6.5
                          EG: 5

May 2013
                          NBPEL: 7
                          EG: 5.25

Goal: NBPEL:7.25 EG:5.5

Comment

Im trying to but its so hard as I'm so attracted to her and its hard as sometimes i just want to kiss her but she aint allowing that to happen id just love to know what she's thinking and feels cause i know how attracted she is to me...

Comment

I recently went through this man. I'm 25 and I've been in 4 relationships averaging 2 years. Why am I alone? I was a complete DICK. You need to make a change in yourself, for yourself. You need to be SELFLESS in everything you do. If she is a queen in your eyes, then treat her like one. In this case when you have a history, it cant be wiped clean. You need to show her how you feel and how you've changed and let time see if it works. Sometimes it doesn't and when you love someone it hurts like hell. Especially when you know it's your damn fault. I know this feeling all to well. If she doesn't wanna be with you then for god shakes man learn from this. Always remember how you feel right now.
                              3/11/12
                              NBPEL 6.5
                              BPEL 7.25
                              EG 5

1/14/13
                              NBPEL 7.25
                              BPEL 8
                              EG 5.25

Comment

Working...
                              X