Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Ex

So, I am very confused about all this.
    Firstly, I have never been happier in a relationship than right now. Everything is perfect.
    Well, minus my ex still managing to suck the life out of me and turn everyone against me.

Now, I broke up with her because I felt she didn't care and, frankly, I was just unhappy (miserable). Evidently I'm the worst person in the world for this. Plus everyone we were mutual friends with now thinks I cheated on her with my current girlfriend (my best friend for over a year now) when that never happened. After, yes. Before, no! My girlfriend and I are even being nice and not telling anyone that we are dating so we don't hurt her.

So what happens is I keep hearing things and finding out that I'm such a horrible person from everyone. Hearing rumors about what did or didn't happen that everyone knows but me (because 99% of it is false). She hasn't said a word to me in a month, which would be fine if we didn't work together still.... Although I changed my schedule to help not see her as much she will not listen to me even though I'm her boss.

I just don't know how to fix this. She is even dating someone else now, and I get along with him very well (before they dated I mean). Like, I told him I'm happy for them when I found out they were dating and that I wasn't gonna whip his ass or anything. But things have actually gotten worse since. Rumor wise, that is. It's getting really hard to not freak on her at this point too....

I just don't get it. I never told anyone a single mean thing about her. Never revealed anything nasty. Didn't even warn her new boyfriend that she is actually nuts. But I'm getting crap for trying to be happy. Hahaha. Oh yeah.... now at work I have a small dick too. Which is funny because I quit PE because I couldn't fit in her, and never really could. My girl found that hilarious too... especially since they use to be okay friends and she told everyone I was huge right after she saw it.

I don't know if I needed to vent or want advice or hear others' stories. Thanks though.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

LMFAO!!!!!

Women are incredibly dense sometimes. She's just hurt because you're not torn up by losing her.

Take it in stride, she's venting because she's angry that you broke up with her. She didn't get the opportunity to break up with you and that's haunting her. She's lost control of that situation and it's not something she can handle rationally.

The big thing you have to remember is that if someone is talking sh*t about you, that means that they'll talk sh*t about everybody. I generally disappear when people start talking wild crap about people because what that means is that they're going to talk sh*t about me when I'm not around. I don't associate with peole like that because all it does is cause drama...

But now, you know why exactly why they say never mix business with pleasure.

Comment

That's pretty crazy, somehow I've managed to stay good friends with all my ex's. You just gotta try to ignore all the shit people think about you, if they're going to think you're a bad guy then there's no reason to worry about pleasing them. Just keep on being yourself don't let that bitch get to you!
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Go on /b/. Post story. Post details. Have fun.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

@ hanma: lol
          My progress log

Comment

The cancer is in need of some good chemo ... if you know what I mean.
            Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Gotcha back, jack. Bitches be crazy.

Bitches be crazy sheldon - YouTube
              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' - or in this case, treated fairly & with sensitivity.
                vulcan
                Retired Moderator
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by vulcan; 04-05-2012, 05:02 PM.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Surprised you were dating someone you are boss of at work . The rare times i have seen the scene you describe, the boos got the uderling fired,demoted or moved sideways out of their way. This usually involved some manipulation of the system.

Comment

Best thing you can do is smile, be nice, and don't let it get to you. Take the high road and act well and honorably in all things. In the end, people will see the difference between what you are and what she says about you.... and they will see her for what she is. If you lower yourself to her level by starting to talk about it, make remarks about her, or trying to claim she's lying, well, that just makes things worse since it ends up being a "he said, she said" sort of thing in which both parties come out looking bad.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Venting does help. Hehe

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Surprised you were dating someone you are boss of at work . The rare times i have seen the scene you describe, the boos got the uderling fired,demoted or moved sideways out of their way. This usually involved some manipulation of the system.
                      I wasn't before and the job isn't to much of a career one, so no real issues there.

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      Best thing you can do is smile, be nice, and don't let it get to you. Take the high road and act well and honorably in all things. In the end, people will see the difference between what you are and what she says about you.... and they will see her for what she is. If you lower yourself to her level by starting to talk about it, make remarks about her, or trying to claim she's lying, well, that just makes things worse since it ends up being a "he said, she said" sort of thing in which both parties come out looking bad.
                      Good point. I have told literally one person who asked me why she is being bitchy. As in, about why I should be acting more annoyed.

Just the temptation to throw a bread ball at her head is so overwhelming.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

IF she is poisoning your friends against you need to stick up for yourself. You should bring to the light the ridiculousness of the situation or the things she is saying when you hear about them. If you make a joke of what she is saying about you then it becomes obvious how wrong it is.

Comment

Working...
                        X