Height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Height

So, I've been looking over a lot of want ads - women for men, and perusing over dating site profiles.

If you are 5'10 or over you have a significant advantage on us shorter guys. Dick size might not matter to most women, but height sure as shit does. Holy hell if almost every single "What do you look for in a man" response doesn't mention height.

Being 5'7" I find this a little off putting but it makes sense. I don't think I could date a woman who was taller than me. I suppose women don't want someone who is close to their height.

It's the only physical thing I can't change. Oh well, guess I'll just have to settle for getting a huge wang.
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Clearly your experiences show that women are looking for a tall guy, but from my quick failing stint of online dating is that no girl was looking for someone tall. Could just be your area with some very odd women that look for height rather than personality.

Comment

We're similar in height Snitch. I get an extra half inch just from standing up taller and displaying better posture.

I thought I noticed the same thing online, but maybe I'm just being self-conscious. Try to remember that in these personal ads and websites, women are creating an image of what they believe is their ideal man. That doesn't mean some of them won't find you attractive. Notice how some of them are so specific? Eye color, hair color etc. You think that those are really a deal-breaker for all these women? I doubt it.

But hey, you only need one connection. Even if most of the women describe a taller man, you only need one woman who places little value in this area.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Yes height is often a positive and an ideal height range is often mentioned. They tend to be more subtle with money and status, but they are probably bigger issues. Of course for men it is looks. Lots of plain women have partners though and lots of men with little money so I wouldn't get too stressed.

Comment

According to stats of my country about 35% percent of men of my age fall under 175cm, including me. It's women's market in the internet and they can afford to be picky. Dozens, even hundreds, of men answer to their profiles so they just weed out the ones that won't fit into that image of perfect man. You may have a great personality, etc, but since they don't know anything about you why should the choose you over someone taller who might have just as great personality as you have? In their minds height is the only difference between you and the taller guy and they get to make an active choice.

However, the real world doesn't work like this. It's the whole package that matters there. If you are handsome and have a good personality, you'll be successful. Maybe you are educated and intelligent. Or a good dancer. No one can deny that height in general is important but it's still only one trait. It's not as if those 35% of my country can't get laid. Or that every guy over 180cm get pussy more than they can eat. It's a handicap but worrying about it makes it worse. Height matters only if you allow it to matter.

Comment

Yeah ... it's a stupid mentality in all honesty.
            Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

For some reason people seem to belive I`m a lot taller than hat I really am, I don`t know why. I guess I would be average height if I wasn`t from the tallest part of the world Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...

It`s funny how men don`t really care that much about height, the thing women seem to care about, but when it comes to didck size, many guys seem to freak out if they are "only" avereage, even if most real women don`t seem to care! Kind of funny

Comment

Height definitely matters, but you don't necessarily have to be tall, just preferably taller than your partner

The irritating thing for short or average height guys is high heels, takes away your height advantage
                My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                  It`s funny how men don`t really care that much about height
                  Guys do care about height, I know plenty of people (myself included) who wish they were taller

A minimum of 6' is what most guys I know would like to be, and 6'2" seems to be the sweet spot in my experience
                  My progress log

Comment

Sorry for triple posting lol

Anyway, @ The Snitch: Although you can't change your height, improving your posture will make you seem taller and straightening out your back could even give you some extra height

Some simple stretching exercises performed daily could make a big difference in perception
                    My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post

The irritating thing for short or average height guys is high heels, takes away your height advantage
                      I find high heels adds to my height advantage. I'm 6' in a 5 inch pump!

As far as posture goes, I've always had good posture. Shoulders back head up, back straight. I've never been much of a sloucher unless I'm on the couch!

B
                      link 2000's Links

Comment

You are a mod now, only noticed, congrats!
                        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                          You are a mod now, only noticed, congrats!
                          Thanks man.

B
                          link 2000's Links

Comment

I`m alwqays confused by the mixing of two measuring units! Can`t you guys just pick one and stick with it? Hard two translate the numbers

Comment

I live in Europe so I use the metric system but for these boards the imperial system seems to be the preferred system of measurement

Basically, Anything over 1.8M is good
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X