Addicted to public sex!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addicted to public sex!!!

Lately me and girlfriend has been founding ourselves having a lot of public sex everywhere and I mean everywhere; public restrooms, parks, movie theater, in front of movie theater after hours, and even the back of public transportation etc... I think we are addicted adrenaline/thrill and that has became our best sex. After every public session she says that the sex was amazing which didn't use to say after bedroom sex. I'm really think the trill of thinking about getting caught is increasing the pleasure and now I only wanna have public sex. Has anyone ever experience this addiction? And if so where was the craziest you did it at? Share some stories.

My girlfriend and I had sex for a near half hour on the top level of a double decker bus.. Was awkward when we noticed there was a CCTV camera staring at us the whole time, the driver must have been enjoying the show. Was great nevertheless!

Do you feel you're actually addicted to public sex? Is normal bedroom sex no longer satisfactory?

Comment

This can be a slippery slope man. I'm not saying it will turn into anything, but what you guys are doing is exploring a Taboo that's now being tied to chemical pleasure. In time, that can transition into things that you don't find pleasurable, but she does or vice versa - and could cause problems.

Try and dial it back a little and save the public sex for special occasions.
      13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
      10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
      link 2000's Links

Comment

I really enjoyed it when I was younger.

Comment

I never had public sex but my girl thinks we should definitely give it a try.
          The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

Would you count a blow job in the Sears parking lot public sex??? I got that a couple of times but I was in my then gf's suv with tinted windows on it so you couldn't really see in unless you were trying....
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I had sex in a movie theater once.. awesome haha
              PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Sounds fun, but you do realise that getting caught could get you on the sexual offenders list, right.

That shit could ruin your life. I imagine that it's not as much of a concern for women, but for a man, being on that list will follow you.
                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Now this is one area I have a lot of experience in and it's funny because it's not really my thing, but some of the girls I was with was into it, so I just went along.

The times that pop up in my head right away:

Denny's bathroom - She had to stand on the toilet seat so no one would see her feet.
                  Park at night on top of a slide that had one of those little "huts". VERY uncomfortable being I'm 6'2".
                  On my professor's desk when I was working as a TA in college and he went out to grab lunch.
                  School classrooms that were empty (but anyone could have walked in on us)
                  While driving on the street...even on a freeway one time...THAT was crazy.
                  Countless times in the car parked on a busy street masked only by the steam we generated.

But the CRAZIEST public sex ever? Right up against the side of my car after leaving a club one night. We were both drunk, my friend was egging us on, and I turned her around, put her up against the side, and we started doing it. And this parking lot was WIDE open...I mean we were in completely open view. A chick even walked up to her car parked next to mine while we were doing it (I stopped, of course, but my gf had her panties in her hand) and as she got in my gf says, "Did you have fun? Get lucky?" She just kinda smiles and says, "No." to which my gf replies, 'I did!". I still can't believe we did that. But we were completely bombed, but damn even just typing it sounds unreal.
                  Starting size - 8/27/2011
                  BPEL - 6"
                  NBPEL - 5"
                  EG - 4.25"

Current size
                  BPEL - 6.2"
                  NBPEL - 5.5"
                  MEG - 4.75"
                  BEG - 4.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                    Sounds fun, but you do realise that getting caught could get you on the sexual offenders list, right.

That shit could ruin your life. I imagine that it's not as much of a concern for women, but for a man, being on that list will follow you.
                    What he said
                    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

A life with no risk isn't worth living, I feel like I need to take risk to be truly happy. But thanks for the advice though.

Comment

Working...
                      X