cheated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheated

Just recently caught my girlfriend cheating I'm devastated, really heartbroken. I feel likeIm losing out I never thought I would after what she done is this normal really in a bad place it's killing me
    Starting roughly nbp 6.75x 5.25
    Current roughly nbp 7.25x 5.5
    Bpl 8
    Goal 8x6
    Dream 10x7

If you caught her, there were 20 times you didn't.

Point here is that you aren't at fault. Let go of the anger and depression and move on. You were just the latest guy to be played and you CANNOT allow this to mess up your life because if you do, that WILL be YOUR fault. Seek counseling if need be but keep your mind focused on getting through this moment in time. Good Luck!
    The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by crackincock View Post
      is this normal
      Yes. I've even heard from their closest friends that I'm the "best they ever had" but I think some girls are just so desperate for attention they completely disregard your feelings so they can feel better about themselves. Girls want to feel wanted. Not all girls are like this, I'm sure, but since I've seen it happen so many times and been on both ends of it, I go on acting like they're all the same. At least keep it in the back of my mind.. better safe than sorry.

On that note, I'm sorry it happened to you. Time will cure all.

Comment

Are you staying with her or moving on? Luckily its a GF and not a wife. These things happen sometimes trust me! They can hurt for all sorts of reasons as well.

Comment

I have to move on never knew what suicidal was till this she was my world everything I had gone in a second fucked I am just so lost
          Bpl 8
          Goal 8x6
          Dream 10x7

Comment

Don't let it beat you up man, I can only imagine the emotions running through you right now. You need to let go, let her be on her merry way and do not stay with her. Pick yourself up, find another woman and live your life. Don't give this girl the power to emotional destroy you because she decided to cheat, stay strong my bud.

Comment

It's a shitty deal CinC! No matter what we say it's going to be tough but you'll get through it. Been there as well and up to that point I never dreamed I could ever be suicidal and I got very close. It will get better with time and you will move on. Hopefully you have some friends to spend time with and a good friend that will be a sounding board so you can vent. Get out as much as you can and do things. Do your best to portray that you are okay and you are done with her.

Write a letter of all the things you feel and/or want to say then burn it! Trust me it helps.

Picture yourself in an airplane at 30k feet approaching major city at night. When you look out the window there are millions of streetlights glowing. Think about how many women live next to each of those street lights. There are millions of GOOD women out there!

Contrary to what you feel right now it will get better!

Comment

Hardest part is none of them are her though
                Bpl 8
                Goal 8x6
                Dream 10x7

Comment

I have it happen 3 times and its never easy. The first 2 were girlfriends and it was like a part of me was just ripped out. Kind of a sick to my stomach empty feeling that phsically and physcologically hurt deep inside. The good thing is it gets better. If you really feel suicidal at all im going to recommend you share everything with someone close to you locally and try and spend time with others. Try and focus on the future and participate in things that you enjoy for now. Ive been there man and loking back Im glad I never did anything stupid. I will guarantee you you will be with someone new who appreciates you more soon. Maybe you can analyze the situation a little and find a reason (if there is one ) yours or hers and work on it or maybe it was just never meant to be.

Comment

Time heals broken hearts, trust me. I have no words that will make you feel better right now. It's the shitty part of break-ups and whatever caused them. But as time wears on, the pain becomes an ache, then one morning you wake up and realize you just don't feel bad any more. You just need to gut out the hard part.

I'll use my buddy as an example. Love of his life cheats on him. They break up. He was devastated and felt depressed for a while. And even years later he still got maudlin when thinking about her. But he moved on, found a great woman. Married her, and now has 3 kids. While I don't know if he ever thinks about his ex, I can sure bet he would never trade what he has for what he used to have. Because he knows that she was a selfish, cheating bitch that couldn't be trusted.

Just take the time to heal up and get over her. Keep busy so it doesn't overwhelm you. Hang with friends or do things you would usually enjoy. By staying busy you wont be sitting there, watching the 4 walls close in, feeling ever more depressed. After a while, you'll notice that you transitioned from keeping busy to stay sane, to just being busy because you're enjoying yourself.

Take care.
                    Starting stats
                    April 3, 2012
                    BPEL - 6"
                    EG - 6"

Comment

Happent too me a couple of times also, the one thing that worked for me was first and formost to completly cut away everything in your life that have enything to do with her.
                      No sms,no phone calls,going to the same party,get rid of it all.

Then start improving your self , exercise,learn to cook better, start using skin products,PE (ALOT) anything that improves your self-esteem will not only push you closer to getting over her , it will make you grow into somthing better then what you where before.

Use all that sorrow as energy and say fuck it I am gonna get through this and become the best I can be.

And trust me you will find a even better woman eventually, it took me 3 years getting over my X and I thorught I would never find anyone like her again but the woman I am with now is 10 times the woman she was and I am actually glad that X dumbed me because if she diddent I would not have meet my Wife

Comment

Originally posted by crackincock View Post
                        Hardest part is none of them are her though
                        Seems like that's a good thing, that means you can find one that will respect you and not cheat. Believe me, you deserve someone who will respect you and appreciates you. Anything less than that is not good enough.
                        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I drank a liter of vodka feel happy now have plans to go out Wednesday, was talking to a friend of mine about it he said sure she's a fat mess anyway that made of smile anyway just hope I can keep up the feeling good when the hang over comes tomorrow
                          Bpl 8
                          Goal 8x6
                          Dream 10x7

Comment

Too bad you're not hanging out with me man! I'd have you forgetting about that ********* ***** ** **** in a matter of minutes! Go be with your friends and forget about her. She isn't worth thinking about.

Comment

Sorry to hear you are in pain. Numbing in a liter of vodka is dangerous and won't make it the feelings go away or resolve them..it might give you blood poisoning though.....
                              I have been cheated on a couple times, its devastating. What i can tell you is the pain and the feeling of feelings will fade.. but the memory of those feelings will not.. but the ouch does go with time.
                              There are many reasons why people cheat and many of them have nothing to do with the person who was cheated on.
                              TTBB
                              Last edited by TTBB; 06-21-2012, 05:13 PM.
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
                              X