Sexually unsatisfied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexually unsatisfied

Lately my girl has been asking if she doesnt satisfy me and has been sorta upset about it and i tell her i am because i am but shes hesitant to believe me.

So i starting looking up things about men being unsatisfied and nothing came up. Across most sites ive seen its all about women being unsatisfied and it seems most women assume all they need to do is have sex with you every now and then and maybe get you off once in a while and thats all you need.

Does anyone else think that most women feel this way? My girlfriend doesnt and she cares if im satisfied

My main point i guess is that it seems a bit sexist against men

Comment

In general, women are more beautiful than men, and men are hornier than women. So we tend to get these points of view. There have been times when I've wished that my wife would treat me like the way I treat her though. What a lucky duck she is hehe

Comment

Yeah you're right but it is a little unfair though

Comment

Because when it comes down to it, men are doing most of the work during sex, are judged, and most cases are in charge of both his and his mates orgasms. I guess some women think that when the guy has his orgasm and pretty much always does during sex that he's satisfied(and most of the time he is) but there's still a lot of women that want to please their mate by oral or manual and it's generally easier to please a guy in the bed than a woman.

Comment

Is there anything she knows you want done that she isnt doing? Is there anything you want done your not telling her? Both of you open up share fantasies make them come true if you can!

Comment

What Vette said ^. Being open about what you want from her may just give her the confidence she needs to feel that she is satisfying you. Some girls like to be told what to do. It can take the pressure off.
              pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

I think that a lot of men enjoy as much intimacy as a woman. Yeah, there are some men that just want to plug, pump and pop. But, as I get get deeper emotionally into a relationship, sex becomes more intimate (as well as physical).

I can see why couples in long relationships would just get in there and get 'er done. The physical gratification is fulfilled and now everyone can go to sleep.

My friend was vaguely talking to me about his sex life. They have been married for just over ten years. Not short. Not long. He said he would rather beat off than have his wife fulfill her necessary sexual duties.

A lot of men have the need to feel desired as much as any woman. I will not have sex with a woman strictly for physical/sexual gratification. I derive pleasure from the need of her wanting me just as much (if not more so) as well as the physical pleasure of actual sex.

I have had a couple of girls say to me 'are you done yet?'. This phrase instantly kills my erection.

My girlfriend can tell when I am about to cum. She will whisper 'not yet, fuck me more' or 'yes, baby. fill me up'. The first phrase conveys desire as does the second phrase.

It is my opinion that when women are unsatisfied with their sex life, it is lack of emotional connection and passion. AND I believe it is the same for men.

Comment

How about sending her here; we'll all help. No I'm not kidding. It could be a very good idea!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Definitely a good idea. Even women could learn from this place.

Comment

You know Donnie;great minds think alight!

Comment

You know Donnie; great minds do think alike!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          You know Donnie;great minds think alight!
                          Indeed they do.

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          You know Donnie; great minds do think alike!
                          And yet again you are right.

Comment

In reality, Cusp only has a little over 5000 posts, but he says everything twice just to cheat and win the gold medal in the post olympics

Comment

You can say that again!

Comment

Working...
                              X