Great cheap gift idea for girlfriend / soon to be girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great cheap gift idea for girlfriend / soon to be girlfriend

This girl and I have a thing going on for a few years now. About 4 years ago we briefly dated but her best friend liked me so It didn't work out. We've both grown up since highschool (shes not friends with the other girl anymore) and there is obviously still a spark hidden away somewhere. We talk here and there, but I decided to buy her a gift to get her thinking about me a little more.

We both like Linkin Park so I'm buying her the new Linkin Park cd. She says she needed a new cd for her car anyway, so now whenever she is in her car, or hears any song by them for that matter, she'll be thinking of me

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Don't forget, it's not just about what you get her, but how you give it to her. Example, have her come over and you make me, I mean her dinner. Then on her way out give it to her and say "now you can think about me on your way home while listening to this."....That might've been somewhat stupid. Raiders aren't too good at this romantic stuff. Usually I just kill an animal and leave it at a girls door step with a sweet note and my number....I'll get a call back soon

Also, most girls like flowers too!

Comment

sounds like a good idea then again your getting a guys point of view here maybe you shoulda posted this in the "Womens perspective" section?

Comment

Great idea, nothing big and she can listen to it often. I wouldn't get flowers for her yet (I tend to strategically plan flowers so they don't become a regular thing).

Go for it man!

Comment

Women and cheap are not compatible. The cd is a nice idea but try wrapping it!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yes certainly wrap it! Cannot believe I forgot that, wrap it with tissue paper even.

Maybe throw a bow on it, not much but it makes a big difference!

Comment

Wrap it, put it in a big box with lots of newspaper, wrap the box and then give it to her! She'll get a good laugh from that!

Comment

A small stuffed toy for the dash.
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I can't tell from your post exactly what your situation with this woman is. However, if you are not yet an item together a specially wrapped romantic gift may be a bit over the top and come across as "needy" or overly suggestive. I'd suggest you keep it simple and personal... If you know her favorite food, cook it for her and let HER realize that you remember what she likes. Maybe her favorite wine shared together? Give her a gift based uon what you remember about her favorite things and don't make a big deal about it. She'll love it and make a big deal about it in her own mind... it WILL bring back good memories and feelings for her. Save the money gifts for later. And flowers.... really?????

Comment

Dick in a box is a better gift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU
                    Into 19th Month
                    BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                    EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

I like the dead animal idea. If she drags it inside and cooks it for you then you know she's a keeper
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Give her a Toad; I know where you can get one cheap. Maybe if she kisses it a handsome prince will pop out! You do know what happens if you kiss it though? No you don't get a beautiful princess; you'll just get a pissed off Toad!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                        X