Giving constructive criticism to your partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving constructive criticism to your partner

So I just started with a new fwb, I suppose this is what we are, and I'm wondering how you can give constructive criticism. Especially when they are much more experienced than you, which is my case.

I mean she did say she likes to get tips etc but man I don't want to be like "hey stop doing that to my dick!!!!" Haha.

I had to tell her she was scraping some teeth because that wasn't cool. Any tips? Particularly the ladies as I know it could go bad if I say something stupid.

And a side note. I have no clue how you big dick dudes get head!!!!!!!!! My sub 5 girth was getting teeth lol.
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

My strategy is just that every time she does something you like, say that you love it when she does that and to keep doing it. Don't say anything negative when she doesn't do something good unless she specifically asked you to tell her what to do or whatever. Some girls just don't have flexible mouths/good form to eliminate teeth scraping. If she's doing something you don't like, say "oh babe will you do _____ for me, i love it when you do that" or something along those lines to get her to switch to something else that you like. dont say anything negative though that's the important thing. We all know how it feels to have a partner say something negative about our.. err.. sexual prowess.
    BTBrian
    Last edited by BTBrian; 07-22-2012, 09:28 PM.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Brian beat me to the post. Making her feel confident in what you like is a great way to make her want to make it the best for you.
      I personally tend to err on the side of over complimenting. I'll tell her how sexy she is, or how she turns me on with how she looks, or what she's doing. Like, for example, one thing I love is when they look up at me when they go down. So I'll tell her: your eyes looking up at me turns me on.

Sometimes teeth get scraped on my dong, but not often. I'll just say something simple like, ohh, watch those teeth. I find inexperienced girls do this more often. I always tell them that the only way to get better is to keep trying! haha, just kidding. No, seriously. Practice makes perfect.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
        So I just started with a new fwb, I suppose this is what we are, and I'm wondering how you can give constructive criticism. Especially when they are much more experienced than you, which is my case.

I mean she did say she likes to get tips etc but man I don't want to be like "hey stop doing that to my dick!!!!" Haha.

I had to tell her she was scraping some teeth because that wasn't cool. Any tips? Particularly the ladies as I know it could go bad if I say something stupid.

And a side note. I have no clue how you big dick dudes get head!!!!!!!!! My sub 5 girth was getting teeth lol.
        You suck it up.........I had a gf who LOVED giving me head........and every so often, she'd scrape my cock with her teeth.........it wasn't the most comfortable feeling in the world but I tolerated it and the ensuing orgasm that followed MORE than made up for some scraping teeth :-)
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

It will be a minefield...be brave
          My progress log

Comment

I had another gf who used to squeeze the shit out of my balls while giving me head.............that didn't always feel too pretty either.............BUT, I sucked it up because the rewards far outweighed the negatives.....besides, what's a little ball squeeze during felatio? ;-)
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I know how it feels exactly! She scraped and I went "babbbbbyyy ....WHAT THE HECK????" She stopped immediately, and I had to make up for it which I did. I learnt a lesson that day.

The reason I reacted like that was because I was getting mad already at PONR creeping up on me and it hadn't even been 30 secs. That line saved my blushes that day, but I'd never do it again.
              "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Comment

LOL at so much in this thread! Constructive criticism is always a shot in the dark for me after 15yrs she may take it or she may get upset and I never know which way it will go. I really dont care anymore though because if she gets upset she still gets the point and I can tell the next time we have sex.

Comment

I agree with the first two, let her know the things you like and only say something can be improved if it is a must.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The teeth scraping thing happens on occasion. We women get dick happy, enjoying ourselves, and opps, it happens. I'm always aware when it does and it happens with all dick sizes/mouths.

I agree with some of the other guys. Don't be snappy with your words telling her what you don't like, rather tell her you want her to do.......

Over time, she'll recognize what you like best, how to switch it up a bit when needed, etc.

Good luck with this amiok
                    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                    If you want love, give love.
                    If you want honesty, give honesty.
                    If you want respect, give respect.
                    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Definitely give feedback on the positive and what you like, not the negative. If she notices that she is getting you with the teeth and asks if it hurts simply tell her yes but not enough for her to stop what she's doing. She'll work to improve.

I don't mind a little teeth now and again, got a few scars to prove it Whenever she's gliding along with no teeth, really pump her up on how great that feels.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                        The teeth scraping thing happens on occasion. We women get dick happy, enjoying ourselves, and opps, it happens. I'm always aware when it does and it happens with all dick sizes/mouths.
                        A little bit of teeth on my cock is a small price to pay for a dick happy woman to play with. I like when a woman bites--so long as she is very careful--the same way I bite her. Sex is controlled violence (please try not to read too much into this phrase) so there is going to be some discomfort. The wilder the sex, the greater the risk but the greater the pleasure.
                        "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Originally posted by Gspot View Post
                          A little bit of teeth on my cock is a small price to pay for a dick happy woman to play with. I like when a woman bites--so long as she is very careful--the same way I bite her. Sex is controlled violence (please try not to read too much into this phrase) so there is going to be some discomfort. The wilder the sex, the greater the risk but the greater the pleasure.

Comment

My wife's mouth must be huge because I never had teeth scraping :/
                            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                            03/04/13
                            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

My wife has never scraped either but she barely goes past the circumcision scar and put both hands on the shaft

Comment

Working...
                              X