last 12 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last 12 hrs

We have had sex 4 times in the last 12 hrs and it has been awesome each time better than the last. Last night she said lets get a quickie before I go to the movies so we had a nice passionate quickie. When she returned she was ready for the rest! It was a blast she had multipe vaginal orgasms and we were exhausted. fast forward about 4:30 this morning she woke me up stroking my cock again and when I woke she straddled my face and held on tight to the headboard! Then she slid down onto my cock to finish off with a few more O's. Just now she calls me back in the room shes nude in the bed and says shut the door and come snuggle. This time I did all the work and it felt amazing I believe I stated cumming first then she let go as I was finishing. I thionk we are both done for the day! (easy to say now I know! lol)

Oh brother..
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Do you like roll off her and come here and tell us? lol

How do you manage to have so much sex with 3 kids in the house and work and shit?
      ~ If.....
      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Yup the same stuff happened to me last night. Then I woke up; one helluva dream though. In fact some of you guys were in it as well!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I work at home so thats easy and the kids are usually out playing or downstairs. heck I thought we were gonna go at it again just now as she was leaving!

Comment

She doesnt work except for helping the neibors here and there.

Comment

Why not just keep one thread about your sex life and then we can follow it in one thread if we want to. You must have 5 threads now about banging your wife. We could make a greatest hits including last night was amazing, dehydrated from sex and my wife had the best orgasm of her life. Just saiyan!
              Last edited by BigO; 07-24-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                Why not just keep one thread about your sex life and then we can follow it in one thread if we want to. You must have 5 threads now about banging your wife. We could make a greatest hits including last night was amazing, dehydrated from sex and my wife had the best orgasm of her life. Just saiyan!

lol thats cool. I just never thought of bumping it up over and over but I'll try and do that. I really dont know if anyone wants to hear this stuff and maybe it should be in my progress thread because I feel like it keeps getting better and I feel better about myself everyday due to PEgym and my desire to improve the health of my entire body & mind.

I have no problem if you want to delete the last 5 of them!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  Yup the same stuff happened to me last night. Then I woke up; one helluva dream though. In fact some of you guys were in it as well!
                  lol!
                  dec 2011
                  NPBEL 6.1
                  BPEL 6.4
                  BG 5.9 --6.0
                  MEG 5.6--5.65
                  heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

Its all cool, jut keep a thread going if it is the same topic, much continued sex.

Comment

You could always add more details, well only if you want to! ( JUST DON'T TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT- IT GETS ME IN TROUBLE)

Comment

one of her orgasms came again when the imaginary fantasy male entered the scene with us which was cool because that put her on a roll for me!

Comment

LOOOOL I love this place! You people crack me up
                          June 2012 = BPEL 5.3" x EG 4.5"
                          Sep 2012 = BPEL 6" x EG 4.5"
                          Dec 2012 = ?
                          March 2013 = ?

Comment

You think that's funny you ought to see me in a speedo!

Comment

If only I had a cock the size of OP's...
                              Goal: Huge

Comment

Working...
                              X