When women initiate sex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When women initiate sex...

When a women initiate sex it is a great feeling, because as men we are always initiate it. It is basically always in our to try to initiate sex, when women do it they are usually drunk or it your birthday (just kidding). But I really feel great when a women starts a session, that's a major turn on. Who else agree with this? Or disagree?
    "Somebody will love your size, especially if you have love to go along with it." -AlphaHanger

HANGING is way of LIFE.

Goals are dreams with deadlines...

I would think that it would be great for you especially if it's out the norm. Anything spontaneous can be exciting but I feel men can come on to a woman without it being any lust in the air because they are use to setting the mood and a woman has to feel the lust before she initiates it and that's why it happens less often. Women are emotional beings and there should be some emotional connecting to make us act first, so if you enjoy that and want to experience it more often, I suggest you look at her a certain way when you talk to her and initiate the body language, all of this is a tease and I'm pretty sure her attraction for you will build up so much at that point she will always initiate sex first
    I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

I love it when my wife walks in with some short shorts pulls them over to the side and says "feel how wet my pussy is" then its on!!!! Somedays she gets on a roll and does it a few times a day and says "i dont know what it is you are just driving me crazy" other days she'll text "i need your cock now" i love it

Comment

Originally posted by MrsAlphaHangerGrl View Post
        I would think that it would be great for you especially if it's out the norm. Anything spontaneous can be exciting but I feel men can come on to a woman without it being any lust in the air because they are use to setting the mood and a woman has to feel the lust before she initiates it and that's why it happens less often. Women are emotional beings and there should be some emotional connecting to make us act first, so if you enjoy that and want to experience it more often, I suggest you look at her a certain way when you talk to her and initiate the body language, all of this is a tease and I'm pretty sure her attraction for you will build up so much at that point she will always initiate sex first
        REps.. this is very true.
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Its almost always something i do that makes her come back begging. Very rarely is it out of the blue. If i can make her come asking for it the first time she usually stays like that for the rest of the day

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaHanger View Post
            When a women initiate sex it is a great feeling, because as men we are always initiate it. It is basically always in our to try to initiate sex, when women do it they are usually drunk or it your birthday (just kidding). But I really feel great when a women starts a session, that's a major turn on. Who else agree with this? Or disagree?
            I totally agree. For me, it lets me know that she's hot and horny and for me and wants me now and I LOVE any woman who can be aggressive like that in the bedroom and tell her man what she wants.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

always makes a man feel good

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                I totally agree. For me, it lets me know that she's hot and horny and for me and wants me now and I LOVE any woman who can be aggressive like that in the bedroom and tell her man what she wants.

+1 its almost depressing if a woman doesnt demand it every now and then.

Comment

I have been married for over forty years and can count on one hand, maybe two, the instances my wife has initiated sex. It is normally after a week or two when we have obstained from sex for whatever reason. Having my wife initiate sex is way up on my fantasy list. I have always wondered why she has never awakened me with her mouth or hand on my cock. Yet I know she normally needs a lot of foreplay before she is ready to get it on.

I guess most men can get aroused in a matter of minutes (some in seconds), whereas most women need a lot of foreplay before they get aroused and that is the reason most women do not initiate sex.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Mrs Alpha etc girl's words are golden. Nice to have a new women on board. Is this a result of Cusp's endeavor?

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

My wife usually intiates in spurts she will go 2 weeks without initiating then initiate 6 times over 3 days then she says Im worn out thats it I cant go again for a few days I need a break then we end up doing it again and Im stuck with hand jobs & blow jobs for 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                        My wife usually intiates in spurts she will go 2 weeks without initiating then initiate 6 times over 3 days then she says Im worn out thats it I cant go again for a few days I need a break then we end up doing it again and Im stuck with hand jobs & blow jobs for 2 days.
                        My heart bleeds for you..

jokes.
                        Start (Jan 2012):
                        BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
                        BPFSL - 7.9
                        ----------------------------
                        Current (Jul 2012):
                        BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
                        BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

It drives me crazy when I get handjobs & blowjobs because she still gets naked and just as passionate even rubs her pussy on my leg or straddles my face and I really want to hold out thinking she'll give in and climb on (sometimes she does) anyway its very confusing to me kinda like being teased.

Comment

My heart goes out to you dude! My wife was worn out and needed a break for over 8 years! The hand jobs I enjoyed were self inflicted!
                            Start 03/26/2012: BPEL 6.125" x EG 5.25

Ironmike

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                              It drives me crazy when I get handjobs & blowjobs because she still gets naked and just as passionate even rubs her pussy on my leg or straddles my face and I really want to hold out thinking she'll give in and climb on (sometimes she does) anyway its very confusing to me kinda like being teased.
                              *cough* anal *cough cough* =)

Originally posted by ironmike View Post
                              My heart goes out to you dude! My wife was worn out and needed a break for over 8 years! The hand jobs I enjoyed were self inflicted! https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.png
                              Hey man that's a crazy long time...And I know for a fact my dad is in a relationship like that at the moment.

Do you mean literally nothing for 8 years...like not even on your birthday? If so did you ever look elsewhere?
                              Dirk_Diggler
                              Last edited by Dirk_Diggler; 07-30-2012, 02:52 PM.
                              Start (Jan 2012):
                              BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
                              BPFSL - 7.9
                              ----------------------------
                              Current (Jul 2012):
                              BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
                              BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

Working...
                              X