Personal thoughts on waiting for sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal thoughts on waiting for sex

Me personally i dont believe you should deprive the body of it. The first time is usually dissapointing if youve been saving yourself for that special ocasion and you already know how you want things to go down. It takes time to learn technique, your own body and what works for you and throw in what works for your partner so i say why waste time when you can aquire experience?

Because you want to wait to give it to the right person and just not anybody. And if your both inexperienced you can grow together
    I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

thats ok too I just wouldnt get hopes up of some magical experience. The only magic may be the fact that your sharing the experience with someone you love which is cool too, absolutely so.

Comment

What a random thread.. what spurred this on?

Too many give it away too easily to nobody special. Waiting for marriage is not completely practical with how different the dating world has become.. but waiting for someone special, someone that has love attached and trust, commitment to it shouldn't be looked down on. I think that is what the marriage things is basically a symbol of. And some people like the idea of both being on the same page the first time, sharing the special moment for the first time on the wedding night... gives the man something to look forward to huh, finally getting his hands on what was taboo.
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

I just see alot of people that say they are waiting, I wonder what percentage are dissapointed? what percentage are glad in the end? just curious what other opinions are not like I can change my mind now!

Comment

I do think there should be more to it then just give it away and it should be with someone you truly have feeling for. that would be nice anyway. When I was younger waiting never seemed to work out to well though

Comment

You have any daughters, vettez? I have two. Look at it this way, your op, would you ever explain sex to your daughter(s) that way? I sure wouldn't, my chat would line up more with alphahanger girl and Tink.

I won't ever tell them that they must save themselves for marriage, but I think waiting until a special guy comes along is the way to go. Who cares if sex the first time sucks(actually don't think my first time was all that bad), mine was special because it was shared with the guy I loved. If I just had sex with some random, I think my outlook on sex in general would have been not so great.
              Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
              If you want love, give love.
              If you want honesty, give honesty.
              If you want respect, give respect.
              You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Ok since you put it like that! Wow whole new perspective everyone should wait until they are married! Yes a beautiful almoat 12 yo daughter and i want her to stay innocent

Comment

Sometimes i think of some dumb things from dumb perspectives and need someone to set me striat! This was one of those moments

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12336[/ATTACH]

someone_like_u
                    Retired Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by someone_like_u; 07-29-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I have a very high amount of respect for those with the will strong enough to wait for something special like this. It is very uncommon these days! There is nothing wrong with it so ever - if everybody was this strong mentally the world would be a different place
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Lol i deserved it

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                          You have any daughters, vettez? I have two. Look at it this way, your op, would you ever explain sex to your daughter(s) that way? I sure wouldn't, my chat would line up more with alphahanger girl and Tink.

I won't ever tell them that they must save themselves for marriage, but I think waiting until a special guy comes along is the way to go. Who cares if sex the first time sucks(actually don't think my first time was all that bad), mine was special because it was shared with the guy I loved. If I just had sex with some random, I think my outlook on sex in general would have been not so great.
                          Oh hell I TOTALLY agree here with SLU. Most everyone hear knows I've got 2 daughters, ages 11 & 14 and I talk to them ALL the time about finding a guy who treats them with respect, love and kindness and truly appreciates them for the beautiful, awesome women they will one day be. I may have not specifically told them to wait for sex until that special person comes along in those words, but I have cautioned them about throwing their futures away on having cheap, casual sex with some boy and then getting pregnant. I want both of my girls to have great childhoods and even greater futures and teenage sex and all of the consequences that come with it simply make it not worth it.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                            Lol i deserved it
                            Haha, sorry, just couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                              I have a very high amount of respect for those with the will strong enough to wait for something special like this. It is very uncommon these days! There is nothing wrong with it so ever - if everybody was this strong mentally the world would be a different place
                              I agree. Unfortuantely, there seems to be this issue in society with delaying gratification.
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X