First Threesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Threesome!

Long story short my wife has 2 female friends that are interested in her. I, of course told my wife I have to be involved. The other night one of them was at our house and decided to stay the night in our bed. We were piss drunk and my wife says good night.....

So I say you gotta be kidding me....you can't bring this beautiful woman into our bed and then go to sleep, you have to at least kiss. So kissing gets a little heavy, we decide to shower, then take it back to the bed.

A few weeks ago my wife and I discussed that if we ever had a threesome there would be no kissing on my part and no sex on my part other than oral. A little bland but I understand...at last I thought I did.

When we get back to the bed my wife tells the other young lady to ride me to which I reply no you said you didn't want that. Things get a little more intense and before you know it they are kissing, fondling tits, etc while I'm stroking for a good 20-30 seconds before I realized what I was doing (remember we were super drunk). We change positions to basically just oral stuff until completion, I never entered her again.

Everything has been cool but I can't stop thinking that maybe my wife doesn't know that I penetrated her friend. I think it will happen again because the main friend who started the whole idea wasn't there that night.

1. I'm one lucky bastard.
    2. I don't want to lie to my wife.
    3. I'm scared to bring it up to her.

Part of me wants to say something just so she doesn't think I'm hiding anything from her and part of me thinks well, she told her to ride me anyway.

Thoughts?
    3/22/12
    BPEL - 5.973 (+.098)
    MEG - 4.625 (+.125)
    4/22/12
    BPEL - 6.0625 (+.1875)
    EG - 4.75 (+.25)
    8/4/12
    probably back to normal size

Progress Journal

Silence is golden!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I would find it strange if your wife wouldn't remember this whole event + Again: you lucky bastard!

Comment

Lucky bastard!!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Silence is golden!
          This is a smart man
          Start (Jan 2012):
          BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
          BPFSL - 7.9
          ----------------------------
          Current (Jul 2012):
          BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
          BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Silence is golden!
            "A" to the "Men"......don't say shit and just enjoy in what you engaged in. :-)
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I think she know but chooses not to speak about it. I think it's a mistake she made and regrets it . And feels as long as she doesn't bring it up, you might think you made it up all in your head and feels less awful bout it
              I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

Trust me she knows. Just enjoy the fact that you had your first threesome, and hope there is plenty more to come. Congrats mate!!
                "Somebody will love your size, especially if you have love to go along with it." -AlphaHanger

HANGING is way of LIFE.

Goals are dreams with deadlines...

Comment

I'm over here trying to lose my virginity, scratch that, get my first blow job, and you are having threesomes! F you! Haha just kidding! Congrats man I bet it felt great lol. And yeah, like everyone else is saying, don't say anything, I'm sure your wife knows, she's probably scared to bring it up aswell.
                  Start
                  6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                  4.8" MEG

07/2017
                  8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                  5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
                  7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
                  5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                  4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Well last night she mentioned that I handled myself well and that she was glad I didn't allow her friend to ride me because she would have regretted it. I believe that confirms she thinks we did not have sex at all. Now I'm worried her and her friend will talk about it or her friend will talk to her other friend (they are closer) and word might get around. Who knows.....I love my wife immensely and feel I've made a mistake and don't want her to hear it from someone else first.

It was freaking exciting and now I catch myself getting random hard on's thinking about it....lol.
                    3/22/12
                    BPEL - 5.973 (+.098)
                    MEG - 4.625 (+.125)
                    4/22/12
                    BPEL - 6.0625 (+.1875)
                    EG - 4.75 (+.25)
                    8/4/12

Progress Journal

Comment

I'd talk. They will and that you can bank on. Besides, you dont want to be restricted that much and she'll eventually give the go ahead anyway. That raw sexual high you both got will need to be fed new adventures before you know it.

I think we are both lucky bastards!
                      The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I told her. She had no idea. She asked What, When, etc. Again....we were all pretty stinking drunk. I explained the situation, heat of the moment, I thought she wanted me to, I'm human, etc. Apologized but didn't discount the fact that it is a very tough position to be in and not penetrate, especially when drunk and inhibitions are not present.

She seems okay, says she will be fine, still needs to process. I feel like I really hurt her but she would've been devastated if she heard it from her friends first.

I think she is more upset with the fact that I didn't tell her sooner. I really thought she knew it was happening when it was actually happening but she says she had no idea.

We'll see how things go over the next few days. We might not have any encounters like that for awhile or ever...who knows.

Thanks for all the input....I do believe that honesty is the best policy in creating a lasting marriage.
                        3/22/12
                        BPEL - 5.973 (+.098)
                        MEG - 4.625 (+.125)
                        4/22/12
                        BPEL - 6.0625 (+.1875)
                        EG - 4.75 (+.25)
                        8/4/12

Progress Journal

Comment

I dont think heavy drinking and these type of sexual acts should be performed together personally. Hope it all turns out ok for you. Does she not remember anything?

Comment

She remembers kissing, going down, her friend going down on me, me going down on her friend but she doesn't remember me kissing her friend or having sex. I remember feeling a bit weird which is why I only stroked a few times. I pulled out one time and her friend grabbed me and pulled me right back in, she was moaning, not sure how my wife didn't know what was going on. The penetration part was very short, the rest of it was amazing! I could do that everyday...lol.
                            3/22/12
                            BPEL - 5.973 (+.098)
                            MEG - 4.625 (+.125)
                            4/22/12
                            BPEL - 6.0625 (+.1875)
                            EG - 4.75 (+.25)
                            8/4/12

Progress Journal

Comment

Good Luck brother! It's a hard life to lead for some. Others, it's a high they can't live without.
                              The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                              X