Std testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Std testing

Before you start a new sexual relationship do you request your partner to test with you, separately or accept their most recent test and hope they have had no relations since then?

If a woman doesn't ask for your test do you ask for hers?

Why wouldn't you want to have each of you get updated tests?
    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

I know some would say no to it but why, I would be more than happy to take a test for a lady if she asked, for one I know she cares enuff to be carefull and that says alot right there. Secondly, not to be a guy, but I would assume I am going to get some so I am running to the clinic. Today is a scary place and deseases that you can get are no laughing matter.
    I am all for it.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have only had it come up twice in my life. With my current partner, I got an HIV test cause I hate condoms. I did not ask for one in return. My ex wife and I when we were dating both got one for the same reason.

I have had plenty of automatic Hiv tests in between as I have donated blood and plasma many times. If a girl asks I will do it. Most don't.

Comment

I think it's a really good idea. People can carry STDs with absolutely no symptoms and they can lay dormant for months, only to give you an unpleasant surprise months into a relationship.

Any guy that is turned off by the suggestion probably has a reason to worry
        donjelqer76
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by donjelqer76; 08-04-2012, 11:34 AM.
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I would do it if asked. Can you buy kits at the pharmacy or can you only see a doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by Novajelqer View Post
            I would do it if asked.
            +1

Comment

Her and I both were tested before we had sex for the first time.

We talked about whether to use a condom for our first time but decided not to and have each other naturally the first time...which is totally out of character for both of us as we are both cautious about std's.

And from day one, we have never used a condom.

She loves my cum in her and I love her pussy juice on me.

If she asked me to get tested. I would without hesitation.

Comment

Thank you. I value all your opinions greatly. We are all on the same page. It's responsible. Just do it. Especially when asked. Ty so much.

Comment

How much do they usually run for?
                  Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                  Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                  6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I do it once and a while. But if they asked i would, i just had mine done. Worst part is the swab....yuk lol

Comment

Any health department will test you for free or peanuts. If you have health insurance you can have it done at least four times a year covered for promiscuity.
                      Real full testing is: HIV aids, herpes 1&2, hepatitis both, ghonoria and chlamydia. Men should add hpv as that is outside of HIV a serious health risk to certain women.

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                        Any health department will test you for free or peanuts. If you have health insurance you can have it done at least four times a year covered for promiscuity.
                        Real full testing is: HIV aids, herpes 1&2, hepatitis both, ghonoria and chlamydia. Men should add hpv as that is outside of HIV a serious health risk to certain women.
                        It is very easy to get tested, great post Islander!
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It's a smart thing to do and no reason not to get tested if someone you care about asks.
                          I asked my girlfriend to get tested when we first started dating, she was fine with it and I went and got tested too.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Is that the same for blood tests and such? I've always wondered my test levels.
                            Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                            Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                            6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Yes blood is blood but for hpv a woman get swabbed inside vagina. Men inside pee hole.
                              Also many types of herpes tests. The gold takes 7-10 days to return and can help decide how long u had it. That's for cheaters or when you test positive out of the blue and want to notify prior partners.

I test before and after every partner.

Comment

Working...
                              X