Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do so many know the exact size or your woman's ex's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do so many know the exact size or your woman's ex's?

I'm a little confused here. I see so many posts about people either talking about their woman's ex's or complaining how big their ex's were, etc. I can see this happening. But then I see so many posts give precise measurements. And most of it comes from the word of the woman?

Do women sometimes actually measure penises? If not, we're trusting a woman's eye-ball precision of penis length and girth? Most of them cannot hang a picture straight.

My wife goes by how her hand wrapped around it and guesses with her fingers (holding the pointers strait out and apart) at the length. neither she nor I have a clue how big they were. I think most people that say he was ..... are guessing based on the information provided. She may not have used a tape but she can tell which one was the longets, shortest, fatest and thinist she said the few that were attached to guys she liked were thoroughly inspected!

Comment

I would venture to say some are even guessing based on a description from their partner (though it still eludes me why people even have these conversations)

I find it even more surprising how many people know their friends exact measurements. I have never asked any of my friends, never have any of them ever asked me anything like this either. To be honest, the whole subject would kind of weird me out
      donjelqer76
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by donjelqer76; 08-13-2012, 02:07 PM.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Most are probably just guessing.

And I've got one of those laser levels, so I can hang a frame straight just fine
        someone_like_u
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by someone_like_u; 08-13-2012, 02:11 PM.
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
          I find it even more surprising how many people know their friends exact measurements. I have never asked any of my friends, never have any of them ever asked me anything like this either. To be honest, the whole subject would kind of weird me out
          I'm sure those don't come with any exaggeration either.

Comment

Originally posted by bautista19 View Post
            I'm a little confused here. I see so many posts about people either talking about their woman's ex's or complaining how big their ex's were, etc. I can see this happening. But then I see so many posts give precise measurements. And most of it comes from the word of the woman?

Do women sometimes actually measure penises? If not, we're trusting a woman's eye-ball precision of penis length and girth? Most of them cannot hang a picture straight.

Yes, I have measured my partner's unit with a regular ruler!! We were drunk and silly this one night. I am very good at estimating with my eye-but- of course I would much rather feel the measurement.
            Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

I never knew my precise measurements until I did it for this site to track progress. I was a little surprised, actually.
              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
              BPFSL: 7.5"
              BPEL: 6.75"
              EG: 4.75"
              Current (8/3/17)
              BPFSL: 8.7"
              BPEL: 8.1"
              MEG: 5.5"
              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
              8.25 BPEL
              5.75 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by benschmidt View Post
                I never knew my precise measurements until I did it for this site to track progress. I was a little surprised, actually.
                I think we all were.

Comment

She showed me with her hands. I think most women dont have a clue about penis size in inches.
                  01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                  03/04/13
                  BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

I never knew my own size until I found this site.

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                      I never knew my own size until I found this site.
                      Me neither, I assumed I was 3" long and had the tiniest penis on Earth.

Comment

lol. BP for the win man. Realizing you should be measuring by bone pressed was sweet. That adds about 1/2- 1 to a lot of guys out there.
                        I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Yep!

I was totally clueless about my size before coming on here.

For me, I think most heterosexual men have no idea how to size up another man's erect penis. I personally have never seen another man's erect penis.

And I have never asked my friends about how big they are erect. That would be completely weird for me and my friends.

Comment

did it ever occure that mabey your girls (some of them) are lying, to make you jellous. Just like guys love it when their current girlfrend sees your hot ex (obviously your not going to see your girl's ex's penis, so they can say whatever they want and you'll probaly believe them and loose your mind over it). peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Small_Fry View Post
                              did it ever occure that mabey your girls (some of them) are lying, to make you jellous. Just like guys love it when their current girlfrend sees your hot ex (obviously your not going to see your girl's ex's penis, so they can say whatever they want and you'll probaly believe them and loose your mind over it). peace.
                              I would never be with a girl who played games like that. And if she ever tried to 'make' me jealous, the next person she will be making jealous won't be me. I don't play games and do not tolerate them. The great thing is that she doesn't either.

Comment

Working...
                              X