Routine while having a decent amount of sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine while having a decent amount of sex

Hey y'all. So I am trying to get back into a eq/stamina only routine, for the time being, but find it hard to do consistently because I'm having a pretty decent amount of sex with my gf. Good problem to have, I know lol.

The thing is, as I'm sure most who read this will already know, me and pe and my penis haven't got along very well. What I mean is I am trying not to wear out the poor little guy. Pretty much I'd like to do my routine 3-4 times a week depending on how I feel. But we've been having sex a lot as it's a new relationship. And when we do hang out etc I ejaculate usually 2-3 times. A lot of work for that thing. So then I try to wait a day or two and it seems that I get like one day of routine in a week.

How do you guys get around this?
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

If you are getting laid that much you can probably count that as stamina work those days that you have sex 3 times.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      If you are getting laid that much you can probably count that as stamina work those days that you have sex 3 times.
      Yea. The problem there, to me at least, is some times we bang quickly so we don't get caught. Mid 20's and have to bang like I'm in hs. But it kind of sucks because I'm not learning to last longer that way.

Comment

I usually have sex in the early morning, PE mid morning, sex around noon and then again at night sometimes. I dont have a problem.

Comment

Weird perspective here but in some ways I "envy" guys who think they have stamina issues. For example, and it may be because I have delayed ejaculation, I almost never will ejaculate two times and certainly never three. It would literally take an hour straight of pound town express for the second ejaculation.

Comment

I usually have to really concentrate to ejaculate. It can feel amazing to me and I can feel like im going to explode but until she tells me to cum I usually dont and then when she asks me to sometimes Its difficult but if I get my mind just right it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
              Weird perspective here but in some ways I "envy" guys who think they have stamina issues. For example, and it may be because I have delayed ejaculation, I almost never will ejaculate two times and certainly never three. It would literally take an hour straight of pound town express for the second ejaculation.
              When the wife and I were trying to conceive I was on an anti-depressant. I would have sex sometimes and never cum, after like an hour. It sucked way worse than prem ejaculation.

Comment

Wish I had that issue......

Comment

For me, first orgasm of the day comes easily. Second one I have to focus and be opportunistic.

But in response to the OP, I have sex about every other day (heh, I'm in my mid-30s, can't keep up with you youngins!), and I do just a stretch/wet jelq routine every afternoon.
                  Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
                  Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
                  Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

The grass is always greener though, isn't it? Guys who've had problems with premature ejaculation envy (or think they envy) guys who take forever to come, and vice-versa. I used to fall in the latter camp, but have since overcome this, for the most part.

Amiok, what do you mean 'get caught'? Does your girlfriend still live at home or something? All I can suggest is that sometimes - not every time you see her, maybe one in four or so - try concentrating entirely on getting her off. Massage her, stroke her, finger her, lick her, of course fuck her too but let her set the pace, and try and treat it as a bonus if you get to come too, but make it a bonus, not an aim. I guess you'd need at least an hour of uninterrupted private time for this to work. She'll love it and I should think it will help with stamina issues too. If you haven't come by the end of your time together, just go with it and keep it 'saved up' for the next time you see her, and then you'll feel really rewarded for your patience and it won't matter if you come quickly because of all the selfless attention you paid her last time.

Comment

Holy shit, I had check and make sure this was the same Amiok. Congrats bro, sounds like things are going well for you.
                      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Raven: Yea. Haha. Thanks man

Ivor: Yea she lives at home. So some times we need to bang quickly since her parents are right upstairs.

We don't bang everyday but when we do it's like 3 times. This week Thurs-Sat night we banged a ton. And today I got head. So like I don't want to workout my dong because it's tired lol. Geeze.

And my stamina seems to be getting better on its own so hopefully this continues.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          Exactly.....
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

My problem is sex makes my foreskin sore for about a day. Sometimes its too painful to use the extender. I used to have a real bad delayed ejaculation problem but it has gotten better but I still would prefer to go no longer than 15 minutes as opposed to the the 20-30 minutes now.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Working...
                            X