Girlfriend just said I have a small one... what happend next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend just said I have a small one... what happend next

In a previous thread I wrote about how my girlfriend had a drunk phone call with me and told her friend she thought I had a small one, despite never actually seeing it.... weird eh? Well seeing as the thread got over 2,000 views and over 60 replies (I was grateful for your input), I decided that those who viewed the thread and replied would want to know how I dealt with it all and how she responded.

I saw her the day after it happend and I had a serious chat with her. I told her to not even think of trying to disrespect me or humiliating me like that in front of people again, and I implied what the consequences would be if she ever did again. She seemed sad by the way I was talking to her, and purposefully went out of her way to see me so we could both talk about it. She said how sorry she was and thought that I'd just take it as a jokey comment considering I knew she hadn't actually seen it. I told her that most guys don't find those kind of jokes funny. But we both moved on from it - and I respected that she tried hard to get my respect back.

Fast forward to last night... for the first time we start doing things together i.e. she tossed me off three times, gave head twice (NICE!)... we didn't have sex because we're both sexually inexperienced despite not being virgins (the natures of how we both lost our virginity is nothing to be marvelled at). But yeah it was a good night as you can imagine. And at the end of the night she told me that she has no idea why I got sensitive over the whole phone call thing a few weeks back, as she thinks I'm a 'good size' (6 inches+)... I smiled, obviously... all that worrying I had about her seeing it for the first time and thinking she might have some stupidly high standards. I asked her if she was just saying it to be nice and she said no; and to be fair she did seem genuine.

When I was driving her back home she kept groping my dick as I was driving, and she keeps wanting to whip it out which is pretty sweet. But yeah, to conclude, we've both agreed that next weekend will be when we both have sex for the first time. To be honest I'm not nervous, if there's anything to be nervous about it's that she'll get hurt a bit from the first few times.

I'm obviously going to carry on with PE though, it's part of what I do now and I can't stop... the first measurement is in a week since starting. EQ gains have been great, and FL is rocking. Anyway, thanks for reading guys. Any feedback would be gratefully received. It means a lot that I can come and talk to you guys in an online community like this. Peace.
    01/01/14. EL = 6 inches G = 5 inches

Got a Welsh dragon by the tail

Super duper glad this is how it ended. I would totally believe her about not understanding it would hurt you and that she was thinking you would take it jokingly. Most of us including myself have said something while drinking with good intentions and instead had it come out like it was said by a stupid drunk. We all have our moments and I say she should get a free pass one time and never talk about it again, unless of course she is joking, lol.

Good happy ending, in more way than one.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Fantastic
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Now vikingman needs to read your story. I think your the man for facing up to the girl, and even going on with letting her see it. Face the fear, get positive results! Even thou I bet your bigger then 6 now.
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

VERY nice man....
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

*applause*

Good job bro!

Comment

I didn't read your first thread but I'm glad you had a ... happy ending
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I think you should be cautious about being intimate with her. She showed a lack of respect to yourself. It would be the equivalent of telling your friends she has a small bust size. Perhaps you should have told her that she needs to find someone larger to meet her needs. I don't know her maturity level but that is how I perceive the situation. How does she expect to explain that you are not small after telling people that you were.
                Anyways good luck and hope everything turns out OK.

Comment

Hmmm.

Comment

Wow awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                      I didn't read your first thread but I'm glad you had a ... happy ending
                      I see what you did there..

Glad to hear things worked out for you man, that's awesome!
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Not that I don't enjoy getting "tossed off", and I hope you don't take offense, but this girl sounds like a crazy f*cking bitch. Obviously, I can only make assumptions from what you have posted, but I hope you recognize this entire incident is a red flag if I have ever seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by hsguy View Post
                          Not that I don't enjoy getting "tossed off", and I hope you don't take offense, but this girl sounds like a crazy f*cking bitch. Obviously, I can only make assumptions from what you have posted, but I hope you recognize this entire incident is a red flag if I have ever seen one.
                          Why? What the hell are you basing that on? She only thought he was small, but still wanted to be with him! If some girl thought I was small, but didn`t care and wanted to be with me, I would be happy as hell. I see no red flags from what I`ve read in this thread, she seems like a totaly normal, fun girl to me. I have small hands and feet and I`m average to bellow average height, people who believe in the penis myths must think I`m small all the time, WHO CARES? We don`t know why she thought he was small, maby he seemed really insecure about sex or in general... or has a really fancy car or owns a lot of guns;p Why be sensetive about what someone thinks or may not even think at all, but just say jokingly while drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                            Why? What the hell are you basing that on? She only thought he was small, but still wanted to be with him! If some girl thought I was small, but didn`t care and wanted to be with me, I would be happy as hell. I see no red flags from what I`ve read in this thread, she seems like a totaly normal, fun girl to me. I have small hands and feet and I`m average to bellow average height, people who believe in the penis myths must think I`m small all the time, WHO CARES? We don`t know why she thought he was small, maby he seemed really insecure about sex or in general... or has a really fancy car or owns a lot of guns;p Why be sensetive about what someone thinks or may not even think at all, but just say jokingly while drunk?
                            His first thread was not this positive. Both of you guys have good points, and are good ways to look at it. So, in my oppinion remain cautiously optimistic; it may have been a one of incident, but american women tend to not have just one off incidents.
                            In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jm123 View Post
                              His first thread was not this positive. Both of you guys have good points, and are good ways to look at it. So, in my oppinion remain cautiously optimistic; it may have been a one of incident, but american women tend to not have just one off incidents.
                              Are american women so different, other than being judged like it`s 1952, I mean?...;p

Comment

Working...
                              X