Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hate to sound shallow and insecure..but here goes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to sound shallow and insecure..but here goes.

My ex girlfriend and I dated when my dick was about 6x5 with terrible EQ. She has a very large vagina, and my average size did not fill her up. We broke up in August (not over sex), but are still talking about getting back together and very good friends. Now, it's December and I'm sporting a larger penis ( I estimate that it's larger than my stats show...I looked at my penis last night during sex and it appeared and felt much bigger in my hand). I now have a fuckbuddy who has had 4 kids, yet my dick has gotten to be too big for her through PE ( can't put it all the way in, quick soreness, intense soreness in her womb, takes a minute to get it in, dries out quickly, etc). Sounds all gravy right? Wrong. I cannot get over how inadequate I feel over my ex. I feel like, based on how big her vagina feels, an 8x6 is what she needs. She still loves me and we have a very deep connection and she says that she does not care about the size; I recently told her about my PE and she seems into it. It's like, I feel like Mr. Hung when I'm with my fuckbuddy, and Mr. Average when I'm talking to my ex. My fuckbuddy even proudly shows pictures of my dick to all her friends, so I've gotten a good reputation for my penis. Me and my ex haven't really had sex since May ( we had sex once in September, but I was on some estrogen blocking/DHT inhibiting pills that destroyed EQ), so she hasn't experienced my new penis yet. I'm hoping to get some more gains before I see her again, maybe I'll blow her mind. Anyway, I just needed to vent. I feel better already.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Ok.
    She could try kegels.

Comment

Tell her she has a big vagina and that she should do kegels
      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
      4.7 MSEG
      5.1 BEG
      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Sounds like the reason you want to get back with your ex is because you think you have something to prove and that's not a good reason to start up a relationship with someone you've already had a relationship with and had it fail.

You say that you you know that she loves you and you have a deep connection but you don't say how you feel about her, whether you still love her or not, or where you see a relationship with her going.

I've got to be honest, I get the impression that the reason you want to be with her again is to show her you have a bigger dick so that in your mind she'll stop seeing you as a Mr Average and see you instead as a Mr Hung.
        On a break from the forum
        imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
        Pelvic Floor Balance
        Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Originally posted by imac View Post
          Sounds like the reason you want to get back with your ex is because you think you have something to prove and that's not a good reason to start up a relationship with someone you've already had a relationship with and had it fail.

You say that you you know that she loves you and you have a deep connection but you don't say how you feel about her, whether you still love her or not, or where you see a relationship with her going.

I've got to be honest, I get the impression that the reason you want to be with her again is to show her you have a bigger dick so that in your mind she'll stop seeing you as a Mr Average and see you instead as a Mr Hung.
          You, sir, are right on the dot. And I'm not proud of it. But this damned ego of mine does not like mediocrity.

Comment

If you let go of your ex those feelings of mediocrity will pass after a month or two. Your ego can/will put you through mental hell, I've been in a similar situation as yours and getting rid of my ex and trying to 'prove' something was the best thing I ever did. Your fuckbuddy sounds like a really nice lady why not stick with her? And she's feeding your ego? As long as you're still talking to your ex then you are still going to have these feelings. I'm guessing your ex is the reason you joined?
            Current stats
            6.8" NBPEL
            7" BPEL
            4.9" MSEG

Short term goal
            7.5" NBPEL
            5.5" MSEG

Long term goal
            8.5" NBPEL
            6" MSEG

"You're as big as you feel" - Stuart Little :plane:

Comment

Originally posted by Hardheaded View Post
              If you let go of your ex those feelings of mediocrity will pass after a month or two. Your ego can/will put you through mental hell, I've been in a similar situation as yours and getting rid of my ex and trying to 'prove' something was the best thing I ever did. Your fuckbuddy sounds like a really nice lady why not stick with her? And she's feeding your ego? As long as you're still talking to your ex then you are still going to have these feelings. I'm guessing your ex is the reason you joined?
              Yeah, i joined because of her. Before her, my only sexual experiences were with an assortment of hot sluts so I didn't care about my size.

Comment

You're a very good size though and you said she doesn't care about size. But has she ever made you feel inadequate directly or indirectly? If she has then she is not worth it bro.
                Current stats
                6.8" NBPEL
                7" BPEL
                4.9" MSEG

Short term goal
                7.5" NBPEL
                5.5" MSEG

Long term goal
                8.5" NBPEL
                6" MSEG

Comment

She has made me feel like shit. Not on purpose, but she told me after months of dating that she never felt much and never came. She had been lying to me for 6 months about our sex life. That's when I cheated on her with Fuckbuddy.

Comment

You and your ex have no future, forget about her and move forward in your life.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Aha man my ex said the same thing basically and yes I was devastated (girls do lie however, but I'll believe the worst no matter what lol). No matter what size you become the damage is done.. she hurt you like most bitches do and now you think that there's something wrong with you that you need to fix, let me tell you there's nothing wrong with you at all. You have great stats that some guys here would kill for.

I know you don't want to hear me tell you to leave her because you feel like you have something to prove, I felt the exact same way, I held on for no good reason at all. But I realized that there was no point in being with a bitch who puts you down because she's insecure about herself! Man I've read stories on this where there was one guy who had a 9 inch cock and joined here because his bitch of an girlfriend said she was with someone who was 11 inches (which is bullshit!!) Like I mean are you fucking kidding me??? It's the only way girls can hurt guys if they are really pissed!!

Take my advice and just forget about her! Change your number stop all contact and enjoy life with the girl who is treating you right! I stayed with that bitch for almost a year and I cheated when the comments were made too. You don't need someone like that in your life. I can safely say it was the best thing I ever did getting away from her. She had serious issues too lol. Bro you don't have anything to prove especially not to her. Surround yourself with good people, not negative people that put you down or make you feel like shit. You need to take action now my friend.
                      Current stats
                      6.8" NBPEL
                      7" BPEL
                      4.9" MSEG

Short term goal
                      7.5" NBPEL
                      5.5" MSEG

Long term goal
                      8.5" NBPEL
                      6" MSEG

Comment

Aha man my ex said the same thing basically and yes I was devastated (girls do lie however, but I'll believe the worst no matter what lol). No matter what size you become the damage is done.. she hurt you like most bitches do and now you think that there's something wrong with you that you need to fix, let me tell you there's nothing wrong with you at all. You have great stats that some guys here would kill for.

I know you don't want to hear me tell you to leave her because you feel like you have something to prove, I felt the exact same way, I held on for no good reason at all. But I realized that there was no point in being with a bitch who puts you down because she's insecure about herself! Man I've read stories on this where there was one guy who had a 9 inch cock and joined here because his bitch of an girlfriend said she was with someone who was 11 inches (which is bullshit!!) Like I mean are you fucking kidding me??? It's the only way girls can hurt guys if they are really pissed!!

Take my advice and just forget about her! Change your number stop all contact and enjoy life with the girl who is treating you right! I stayed with that bitch for almost a year and I cheated when the comments were made too. You don't need someone like that in your life. I can safely say it was the best thing I ever did getting away from her. She had serious issues too lol. Bro you don't have anything to prove especially not to her. Surround yourself with good people, not negative people that put you down or make you feel like shit. You need to take action now my friend.
                        She never purposely put me down. She was never mean or ugly about it. But regardless, some things happened last night and I don't feel like she is being completely honest. She lives far away due to me moving a few months ago, and I am tired of the shit so I unfriended her on facebook and deleted her number.

Comment

Same with my gf she never purposely put me down, but I'd ask questions when she was mad (because I knew I'd get an honest answer) and the answers weren't pretty. Dude if you are already partly over her than this should be easy for you, the first few weeks are the hardest then after that you'll be wondering why you didn't get rid of her bitch ass sooner!! Kudos to you man. Now go enjoy your fuck-buddy and break her pelvis
                          Current stats
                          6.8" NBPEL
                          7" BPEL
                          4.9" MSEG

Short term goal
                          7.5" NBPEL
                          5.5" MSEG

Long term goal
                          8.5" NBPEL
                          6" MSEG

Comment

Same with my gf she never purposely put me down, but I'd ask questions when she was mad (because I knew I'd get an honest answer) and the answers weren't pretty. Dude if you are already partly over her than this should be easy for you, the first few weeks are the hardest then after that you'll be wondering why you didn't get rid of her bitch ass sooner!! Kudos to you man. Now go enjoy your fuck-buddy and break her pelvis
                            When I achieve my 8x6, I will find her, I will fuck her, and she will remember me as MR. Hung. And then I will leave her ass, never to speak to her again. Am I an asshole? Yes. Do I care? Nahhhh. Karma is a bitch, but I'm getting mine right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                              When I achieve my 8x6, I will find her, I will fuck her, and she will remember me as MR. Hung. And then I will leave her ass, never to speak to her again. Am I an asshole? Yes. Do I care? Nahhhh. Karma is a bitch, but I'm getting mine right now.
                              You kinda sound like Liam Neeson from Taken that's good motivation but you'll stop giving a shit about her later on, but if the opportunity arises then go for it
                              Current stats
                              6.8" NBPEL
                              7" BPEL
                              4.9" MSEG

Short term goal
                              7.5" NBPEL
                              5.5" MSEG

Long term goal
                              8.5" NBPEL
                              6" MSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X