Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Years resolution. Is your significant other your focus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years resolution. Is your significant other your focus?

Happy New Year everyone!
    Ladies and Gentlemen, with the New Year upon us and as we make our resolutions, I was wondering if your relationship with your significant other is one of the things you will be focusing on. If so, can you tell us what you may be doing.
    I myself plan on focusing on things to make the Mrs happier in 2013. One way I plan on doing that is improving myself physically. I know that may sound like it is all about me. But in reality, it's about how we can make our spouses feel better about us. When we take better care of ourselves, we make our wives and husbands proud to show us off especially when out in public. I have often neglected to do simple things like shave and wear decent clothing when we go out. I have neglected my working out for the longest time as well. I am still in somewhat decent shape but could be better. One thing it has affected is my stamina. I sometimes run out of breath when we are getting intimate, especially when doing one of our long BDSM scenes. Don't our loved ones deserve our best efforts!!! I want the Mrs. to hold her head up high when we are out together and I am willing to do what it takes. Not only will she be proud, but I will feel better and be better able to enjoy our time together. There are numerous other things I will be doing but just wanted to throw that one out there.

What will you be doing?
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Working on my business, this will be the second year and the end goal is for a better life for my family. I will also be focusing on conditioning!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I plan on FINDING Mrs. MrBigDick.............
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
        I plan on FINDING Mrs. MrBigDick.............
        Go to Thailand.

As for me, I already started last year. So I just have to continue this year.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I have lots of plans for this year. I plan on working (alot hopefully) as I need money. Getting my license back (suspended) in a few weeks. Saving money for a car, my dad goes to the auctions and can get me something nice for like $2.5k. I plan on continuing to work out, very very hopefully gunna be boxing by this week. I need it man, I have felt it in my veins for years, when I am alone, it is one of the things I have thought about for a long time. Moving tomorrow, Into Lynn,MA and there is a gym right up the street. Very excited. If work is going well, also going to be going to school to be a personal trainer. I don't want to be doing hard labor in 5 years. It isn't right to ruin your body for money. Health=Happiness. I've seen the results of constant hard labor 20+ years. Its not good, It actually ripped my family apart. I'd love to find a girlfriend. I just don't think I'll have the time. This is MY year, I'm taking control of it and steering it my way. The universe bends to control what you want. Focus on something, truthfully want something, and you will get it one way or another.

Good luck everyone on your resolutions, stay true to yourselves.
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
            I have lots of plans for this year. I plan on working (alot hopefully) as I need money. Getting my license back (suspended) in a few weeks. Saving money for a car, my dad goes to the auctions and can get me something nice for like $2.5k. I plan on continuing to work out, very very hopefully gunna be boxing by this week. I need it man, I have felt it in my veins for years, when I am alone, it is one of the things I have thought about for a long time. Moving tomorrow, Into Lynn,MA and there is a gym right up the street. Very excited. If work is going well, also going to be going to school to be a personal trainer. I don't want to be doing hard labor in 5 years. It isn't right to ruin your body for money. Health=Happiness. I've seen the results of constant hard labor 20+ years. Its not good, It actually ripped my family apart. I'd love to find a girlfriend. I just don't think I'll have the time. This is MY year, I'm taking control of it and steering it my way. The universe bends to control what you want. Focus on something, truthfully want something, and you will get it one way or another.

Good luck on your goals!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
              Go to Thailand.

As for me, I already started last year. So I just have to continue this year.
              Thailand?? I'll pass.......

I've got someone right now I'm talking to so I'm focusing on her right now............my fingers are crossed.............she sent me a picture of herself last night at her friend's NYE party and she looked HOT! I'm hopeful this is the start of things to come this year...:-)

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                Working on my business, this will be the second year and the end goal is for a better life for my family. I will also be focusing on conditioning!
                Good luck with your business BigO. Family is what it's all about.
                Bondage.
                We call it foreplay.
                Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                  Thailand?? I'll pass.......

I've got someone right now I'm talking to so I'm focusing on her right now............my fingers are crossed.............she sent me a picture of herself last night at her friend's NYE party and she looked HOT! I'm hopeful this is the start of things to come this year...:-)
                  Good luck with her. Maybe she will be the one.
                  Bondage.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I will be working a long side my MrL4M on our physique. I want to do P90x again, this will be my third time around (to be able to do more challenging sexual positions). Yes, my beloved deserves all my best, so I will continue working on tightening the vaginal walls by graduating down to smaller benwa balls (kind of jelq for females). I love being able to squeeze Him and massage Him internally. I want to explore more sensation play while He is blindfolded and of course I must continue to "practice" my oral skills. There is always room for improvement. So all these and more I will be doing not as a resolution but just a continuation of my current behavior but it is a little selfish since at the end, satisfying HIM is always reciprocated. A beautiful win, win!
                    MrsLooking4more
                    Retired Super Moderator
                    Member of the Month Feb 2013
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-01-2013, 11:47 AM.
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post

Good luck with your resolutions brother. Seems like you know exactly what you want and what it takes to get it.
                      Using your mind instead of your body is definitely the smart way to go. I am an auto mechanic for the county sheriff and that type of work definitely takes its toll on the body after a while with the heavy lifting, chemicals, etc. I have been doing it for 25+ years and I am feeling it physically. Time for me to find another way to make a living.
                      Happy hunting for the right girl when the time comes.
                      Bondage.
                      We call it foreplay.
                      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Spend time with the fam and continue my self improvement, mental and physical. Happy new year

Comment

I don't believe in resolutions cause they are broken all the time. So my main thing is continuing on the goals I've already set: time with family, continuing building my businesses, strengthening relationships (spiritual, personal and business) and, of course, getting bigger and better!

Happy New Year, all! May '13 be MUCH better than '12!
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                            I don't believe in resolutions cause they are broken all the time. So my main thing is continuing on the goals I've already set: time with family, continuing building my businesses, strengthening relationships (spiritual, personal and business) and, of course, getting bigger and better!

Happy New Year, all! May '13 be MUCH better than '12!
                            I agree GTO.....although, I did make a resolution last year that I managed to keep...........cut WAY back on the alcohol intake as that conflicts with my body building goals.........other than that, I concur.........

Comment

Perhaps might find a Ms Koh this year, that would be interesting.
                              Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                              Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                              6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X