Miss my Girl so bad right now.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss my Girl so bad right now.......

Any advice guys? Ways of getting your mind in a more positive and less depressed mood?
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
    Any advice guys? Ways of getting your mind in a more positive and less depressed mood?

Go to clubs and find woman to bang, its the only way i'm aware of

Good luck bro, everything will get better with time

Comment

Originally posted by WannaGrowBigger View Post
      Go to clubs and find woman to bang, its the only way i'm aware of

Good luck bro, everything will get better with time
      Haha we've been dating for awhile. Had a couple breakups but we're doing great right now. We are just living far apart right now.

Comment

Haha we've been dating for awhile. Had a couple breakups but we're doing great right now. We are just living far apart right now.
        Why don't you use Skype to communicate?
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
          She doesnt have a webcam right now. It sucks man.

Comment

Do you have an iphone by chance? Those have an option where you can actually see the person you're talking to..........I did it once and it's pretty cool. I forget what it's called though........

How much is a webcam??

Comment

Just schedule a text message meeting with her, those can actually be pretty fun. If you are at the point in your relationship where you can talk about sex pretty openly, tell her you want to try phonesex or something. That kind of stuff can be pretty fun if the mood is right.
              Focus on the positive :D
              -----
              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

I personally have been deploying for the past couple years to Iraq and Afghanistan so I have been away from my wife a lot. To help with the issue I start planning thing to do when I get back and try new things sexually. Since you are in PEGym, it can help keep you busy and motivate you for the next time you see. I haven't seen my wife since November and will be seeing her in 2 weeks. After that I won't see her until May. Yup...trying to work and pe as much as I can.
                (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Do you have an iphone by chance? Those have an option where you can actually see the person you're talking to..........I did it once and it's pretty cool. I forget what it's called though........

How much is a webcam??
                  Hi Jay, MrBigDick is talking about Facetime which can be done from the Iphone or Ipads, If you don't have an iphone amd have a Droid instead that program is named Tango or you can skype on the phone. If you do not have a smart phone, there still calling, texting, sexting, Instant Messaging (IM) and snail mail, just keep in touch. Also you can get a good webcam for less than $20 for example:

Good Luck!

Originally posted by Black Amethyst View Post
                  I personally have been deploying for the past couple years to Iraq and Afghanistan so I have been away from my wife a lot. To help with the issue I start planning thing to do when I get back and try new things sexually. Since you are in PEGym, it can help keep you busy and motivate you for the next time you see. I haven't seen my wife since November and will be seeing her in 2 weeks. After that I won't see her until May. Yup...trying to work and pe as much as I can.
                  Black Amethyst to you and all other service men or women in this forum Thank you for your service and your families for their support.
                  imac
                  Retired Moderator
                  Member of the Month Nov 12
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by imac; 01-04-2013, 08:42 PM. Reason: Removed link
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I can relate bro. My girl has been in Japan for like 3-4 months.. & She still won't be coming home for another 8ish months..
                    I can't wait to see her again, I'm going to give her a f*cking she'll never forget...

Buy her one... You can get webcams for 20$ (probably cheaper...) (try to make sure it has a built in mic, or buy one too..)
                    Check Radioshack, Amazon, or Craigslist...
                    Intro
                    Progress
                    “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_42 View Post
                      I can relate bro. My girl has been in Japan for like 3-4 months.. & She still won't be coming home for another 8ish months..
                      I can't wait to see her again, I'm going to give her a f*cking she'll never forget...

Buy her one... You can get webcams for 20$ (probably cheaper...) (try to make sure it has a built in mic, or buy one too..)
                      Check Radioshack, Amazon, or Craigslist...
                      Hahahaha your girl is in Japan...so your dick is probably bigger than 99% of the guys around her.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post

Black Amethyst to you and all other service men or women in this forum Thank you for your service and your families for their support.
                        Thank you!
                        (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                        (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Update: The dopamine, oxytocin, and PEA (all love chemicals) withdrawals have worn off. Still love her, but not craving her and feeling depressed anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                            Hi Jay, MrBigDick is talking about Facetime which can be done from the Iphone or Ipads, If you don't have an iphone amd have a Droid instead that program is named Tango or you can skype on the phone. If you do not have a smart phone, there still calling, texting, sexting, Instant Messaging (IM) and snail mail, just keep in touch. Also you can get a good webcam for less than $20 for example:

Good Luck!

YES! That's it......"facetime"..........I swear for the life of me I couldn't remember the name........thanks!!
                            imac
                            Retired Moderator
                            Member of the Month Nov 12
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by imac; 01-04-2013, 08:44 PM. Reason: removed link from quote

Comment

Update: The dopamine, oxytocin, and PEA (all love chemicals) withdrawals have worn off. Still love her, but not craving her and feeling depressed anymore.
                              Say what?

Comment

Working...
                              X