Bad Sex with GF help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Sex with GF help

hey guys been dating girlfriend for over a year now and the sex isnt getting better which i hoped.
    the thing is that i dont feel im big enough, i know most of you say my size is fine, but for my girlfriend its just not doing the job.

My EQ Is about 7-8 which is decent enough for sex.. anyways when we do it.. she is lubed up ready ready ready... i stick it in and theres just no friction.. tbh i dont even think she can feel me in her..

And for all this starting off slow taking it easy, theres no need cos i can thrust away without warming her up hehe... anyways its ruining our relationship we havnt had sex for past month cos its just not any good.

Also i really need to work on my girth, cos i know if i was larger down there, none of this would be a problem. Anyone have any good girth exercises?

edit; My girlfriend was also a virgin when i met her. So you would think she would be abit tight, but ive havnt experienced any of that, i just cant feel anything when we do it... doesnt even feel good
    STARTING STATS:
    NBPEL: 5.5"
    MEG: 4.5"
    SHORT TERM GOAL:
    NBPEL: 6"
    MEG: 5"
    LONG TERM GOAL:
    NBPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.5"

:) lets start growing baby! :)

quick fix could be geting bathmate and nice cockring, will give you girth and harder cock! Before sex you use bathmate and straight after use cock ring...give it a try!
    Phallosan Group
    https://goo.gl/EjxPPN

BPEL Start
    6"- - - ' - - - 7"- - - ' - - - 8"- - - 'Goal

Comment

If you are open to her regarding your PE then you could suggest Kegels. Kegels can be performed by women too and it helps a lot. You could suggest that she too performs some exercises to improve your relationship. In terms of girth, the quickest way to improve is to pump before sex. Get yourself a Bathmate and have some fun.
      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Have you actually talked to her about this or is this entirely about what you feel/think?
        On a break from the forum
        imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
        Pelvic Floor Balance
        Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Give her an orgasm with tongue, fingers, etc. Then bang her after that. I find girls get tighter after the first orgasm.

Comment

edit; My girlfriend was also a virgin when i met her. So you would think she would be abit tight, but ive havnt experienced any of that, i just cant feel anything when we do it... doesnt even feel good[/QUOTE]

its actually the opposite, the more a girl have sex, the more tighter it will become

i learn it from sex ed
            with great penis.....comes great responsibility

Comment

Dude,

It is the right technique, not the dick size, which does 75% of the work. Look at my starting stats, for example. I felt pretty loose in the past and still do sometimes, after all my PE, because my wife can take in a 6'' thick dildo when she is warmed up. She still comes easily and prefers my dick to dildos. Start with performing oral sex on her and then try these two positions as part of your routine: (i) she is on her back with her hips and lower back raised and you are on your knees (not the most comfortable position, but hits the G-spot right), and (ii) she is standing on her knees, with her straight back towards you, with you leaning and penetrating from behind and stimulating her breasts (you go to doggie style and back from this position). Gently rub her clitoris area or tell her that she can do it herself. Since she does not have a ton of experience, she may not know that most women orgasm from extra manual stumulation during sex, not through penetration alone.

Also, work on your erection quality. It can be improved by eating habits, good sleep, regular exercise, lean weight, and supplements.

However, if you really think that your size is causing your mutual sex frustration, then most likely the real problem lies somewhere else. Maybe there is no good chemistry between the two of you, or you two probably do not match well personally, etc. Penis size should not be the problem (with your stats). It is either in your head or you guys issues in some other aspects of your relationship. Take it easy. View it as a challenge and use it as an opportunity to become a better technical sex performer. Get a good kamasutra book. Some of these thick modern editions have some nice ideas.
              Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
              06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
              12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
              12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
              12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
              Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

Have you thought about incorporating some sex toys to spice things up?
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Hey maybe cock ring and bathmate could work hehehe!
                  No i she doesnt know i do penile exercises, and id prefer she didnt, i dont want her to know my insecurities with penis size.
                  Just think it would get awkward when it comes to the bedroom if i did... i am a confident guy and this would make things weird.

Maple, your points are very good! those positions i have not tried, and also ill admit... about 1 year ago i was fit, eating healthy, regularly exercising.. Since then i have put on 10kgs, im not fat... but i do have a gut lol and very unfit... maybe this could be a problem?? Im very lazy atm, also stressed and depressed with work and money lately...

Also im not being fully honest with everyone here... Also... with my girlfriend, i love her deeply.. like i find her gorgeous beautiful i love her to bits... but she too also has put on weight.. and she is a very hairy girl... so all these factors dont help when it comes to getting turned on etc lol... my girlfriend is too also very unfit... and i dont think she would even know what a kegel is haha.

As for sex toys, no never thought about it!... Not that experiecned to get invovled with toys.. can barely use my own toy heheh

And during sex, ive noticed ill get really turned on... i will then enter her, after about a minute of thrusting... im just not into it, im not turned on cos it just doesnt feel good... i then go to a semi and its just plain boring... maybe cos im so worried about "pleasuring her" then actually making love to her... hmm just dont know
                  heytherbilly
                  Last edited by heytherbilly; 02-17-2013, 06:52 PM.
                  STARTING STATS:
                  SHORT TERM GOAL:
                  LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

Your girlfriend was a virgin? That means she's going to be super emotionally attached to you, so if you love her the chances of her wanting to stay with you are pretty high. If you haven't had sex in that long, the relationship might end soon. Do you really think you aren't having sex because it's "bad" or because of something else in the relationship that's causing her not to want to have sex with you?

Are you ever needy or clingy? Do you have a hobby, other than her? Do you try and better yourself each and every day?

There are a lot of factors that play into being in a relationship I've learned over the years. You can't just expect to be in "love" and have everything just play out the way you want it.

Comment

mmm i dont know... its not like we dont have sex at all, wen we do its never really any good.... Im not clingy at all, but recently been having problems with job and money... and friends too. And no, i dont really try to better myself each day, infact im jobless atm trying to look for a job, so theres abit of stress in that department.
                      I think i gotta start of with improving within myself.. Fitness health wise... start to feel better about myself cos at the moment my confidence isnt very high... dont feel good about myself anymore...
                      STARTING STATS:
                      SHORT TERM GOAL:
                      LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

Originally posted by heytherbilly View Post
                        mmm i dont know... its not like we dont have sex at all, wen we do its never really any good.... Im not clingy at all, but recently been having problems with job and money... and friends too. And no, i dont really try to better myself each day, infact im jobless atm trying to look for a job, so theres abit of stress in that department.
                        I think i gotta start of with improving within myself.. Fitness health wise... start to feel better about myself cos at the moment my confidence isnt very high... dont feel good about myself anymore...
                        As long as you are looking for a job, you are trying to Better yourself.

Comment

Yeh i know... also another thing, i also im not as horny as i used to be? like i dont crave to masturbate or have sex anymore.. and recently my morning wood has been very soft.. like 20% erection.. so like theres not sexual drive for me at the moment, like nothing... i do masturbate tho but its forced cos im bored hehe ;/
                          STARTING STATS:
                          SHORT TERM GOAL:
                          LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

Dude. You need to attack life. Every day.

Look for a job. Put effort into it. Keep doing it and you will succeed.

As to your gf, you may need to consider upgrading. Don't be scared of dumping her if you have to.

Comment

Hi HTB, you are having a bit of stress right now an that will affect your stomach area due to the extra creation of cortisol. Make sure you are keeping yourself groomed and then your girl will probably get the hint, if you don't feel like speaking directly to her. I advocate just having the open communication, tell her your preference and she will tel you hers.
                              For sex incorporate everything, oral, fingering, toys whatever it takes to make it good. As a previous member said, if you were her first she will be attached and also she doesn't know what to expect (you are her first). Which is why communication is important, specially while you are stressing. Is she out of work??? Could you be feeling like less of a provider which can create mental resentment (this applies whether she lives with you or not). These are just a few things to think about.

You have a situation but is not the end of the world, just don't let the stress take away a good relationship. If this is not the case and you have just grown apart then that is a different story. Hope things work out for you which ever way the chips go.
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X