Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What positions should I use (Me is virgin :o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What positions should I use (Me is virgin :o)

Hello, I am new. My sausage get erect at a steep angle and get INCREDIBLY stiff and INSANELY hard, when fully erect it will not go no where near horizontal. It also has a slight upward curve and is circumsized, and does not curve right or left.

Now the part you have been waiting for. My penis (since it gets erect at a steeper angle it looks shorter) has a visible length of 4.3 and when I press into my pubic skin (bone pressed) with my middle finger along the top, its full length (insertable length) is 5 inches. Its fully erect girth is 4.6 inches at the middle, and 4.5 inches at the base, and my head is proportional to my shaft, no baseball dick .

What positions should I use? And how can I hit that A-spot really good?

You wont the first time around. Dont expect any miracles it all comes with practice and experience
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

first time , well give her the jackhammer ! lol JK
      do the classic missionary
      Main Goal
      BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
      BPEL 8
      EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
      EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Originally posted by Girth5 View Post
        first time , well give her the jackhammer ! lol JK
        do the classic missionary
        jack hammer position?? my penis cant even bend down that far, not even horizontal. That would be extremely painful.

Comment

Just go and screw; your dick will go in whichever way the opening is presented. Trust me!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Just go and screw; your dick will go in whichever way the opening is presented. Trust me!
            Due to my insane stiffness, would'nt that mean that it would be shifting/stretching the vagina upwards and putting tons of pressure on the g-spot (in frontal positions).

Comment

No and if you keep thinking it won't work. Trust me when you're screwing I don't care how hard your dick is you'll be amazed at the postions you can get into!

Comment

No and if you keep thinking it won't work. Trust me when you're screwing I don't care how hard your dick is you'll be amazed at the postions you can get into!
                But I meant my stiffness as a good thing, as it will put more pressure on her G-spot and vaginal walls. You are telling me that if I keep thinking that will happen, that it in fact wont happen???? what?

Comment

Simply put go get laid! You don't sit around and think about what position you just go and do it! You young guys overanalyze things to death and half the time when you get your chance to screw you can't because you're so worried about position, will she like it, will she think I'm good, am I big enough and on and on. Like I said stop thinking, go get a girl and get laid and come back and tell me all about it!!!!!!!

Comment

Simply put go get laid! You don't sit around and think about what position you just go and do it! You young guys overanalyze things to death and half the time when you get your chance to screw you can't because you're so worried about position, will she like it, will she think I'm good, am I big enough and on and on. Like I said stop thinking, go get a girl and get laid and come back and tell me all about it!!!!!!!
                    shheeeeeiiiitttt. I guess your right. But I am not worried if im big enough or not, I know im smaller than most guys, and I will make a woman fall in love with my small coochie slaughtering noodle.

Comment

Dude you'll be fine. I don't think you'll be able to hit the a-spot but it's going to take practice either way. Nobody is a boss in bed there first time. Good luck. Report back with the results.
                      2/2/2018
                      BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                      NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                      MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                        Dude you'll be fine. I don't think you'll be able to hit the a-spot but it's going to take practice either way. Nobody is a boss in bed there first time. Good luck. Report back with the results.
                        A-spot is like almost deepest point of vagina. I read average vainal length is 3-4 inches and will expand and elongate when aroused. And when something like a finger is inserted, it will shrink down to the size of it. So finger in first, then penis goes in

Comment

Dont get your hopes up of hitting the A spot in one go. Most likely she will not tolerate you going 6 or 7 inches up here if its her first time. You would want to get her well prepared
                          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                            Dont get your hopes up of hitting the A spot in one go. Most likely she will not tolerate you going 6 or 7 inches up here if its her first time. You would want to get her well prepared
                            how far deep is the A-spot ?
                            How many inches ?

Don't tell me that shit is 8 inches deep or so.
                            Main Goal
                            BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
                            BPEL 8
                            EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
                            EG 8 lol JK

Comment

listen mr INCREDIBLY stiff, stop thinking and planing abot it to much, when its going to happen it will happen compleatly different anyway regardles of what you imagined! Just go with the flow when shit happens!
                              Phallosan Group
                              https://goo.gl/EjxPPN

BPEL Start
                              6"- - - ' - - - 7"- - - ' - - - 8"- - - 'Goal

Comment

Working...
                              X