Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to KNOW if a girl you is dating is a SLUT???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to KNOW if a girl you is dating is a SLUT???

w
    jcwhs7
    Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 10:26 PM.

She sucks your dick the first day.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      She sucks your dick the first day.
      No, if she sucks someone else's dick on the first date.
      On a break from the forum
      imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
      Pelvic Floor Balance
      Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Originally posted by imac View Post
        No, if she sucks someone else's dick on the first date.
        lmao.

Comment

lol that too imac

Comment

http://dailyshite.com/wp-content/upl...ts-600x499.jpg
            On a break from the forum
            imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
            Pelvic Floor Balance
            Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Oh I want the one on the right. She can sing into my microphone any day lol

Comment

Awesome
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Haha, that was funny imac but in all seriousness the op wants an answer to an important question. Unfortunately, I don't think it can be answered. Many girls are dating guys and pretending to be good girls...they meet his parents, act all innocent around his friends, and she becomes his one and only. Then after 5 years of marriage she drops the bombshell on him. She says"Honey, I have something to tell you..........I'm a SLUT". He replies"Oh God, have mercy on me!!!".
                  OP, good luck my friend, but remember they are out there......be careful.
                  Also, thanks for opening this thread, it could help many unsuspecting men on this website who may not be able to spot a slut. Can we make this a sticky?
                  Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                  Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                  Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Who cares?

If a woman has been around town, that was her choice, and her experiment. As far as I am concerned, the term "slut" can (or should) only be used two ways:

a) to jokingly indicate one's self as permiscuous
                    b) to refer to someone who has zero regard for the emotions of those around them, partaking in sexual behaviour for purely selfish reasons, indulging themselves while hurting others (i.e. cheating with multiple people during a serious relationship)

If your girl has slept around, it might intimidate you if you've had less action than her, but if she is truly committed to you, I would hope you could look past her past and invest in a solid relationship.

Also, what imac said. Unless you are into that sort of thing.
                    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Personally, I love sluts, I just won't marry one.

Now I'm off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz, for a slut.

Comment

I think a slut can be looked at differently by men and women.

To me a slut is a woman who hunts for dick. Is damaged mentally and literally tries to get it effed out of her by multiple men.

A guy may think a slut is a woman who cheated on him with one man.

The hope is that if a girl is in your life. You have mutual respect care and trust that no matter her level of passion and freak between the sheets you can accept she is yours.

I think any oral or intercourse on the first date should be a serious red flag.

Any woman who doesn't insist on a condom should be a serious red flag.
                        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

My last gf sucked my dick the 2nd date...........and she was a slut in the bedroom and let me fuck her multiple times per day..........she was only a slut with ME however and had serious, deep rooted trust issues with men in general.

My current gf............well, let's just say I'm the ONLY man she takes care of and you can read that however you choose.....
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

And to answer the OP's original question, there is no real way to tell if a chick is a slut aside from what's already been mentioned above and if she's been known to hop from guy to guy to guy for companionship and because she can't handle being alone..............THAT is usually a dead give away....
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                              I think any oral or intercourse on the first date should be a serious red flag.

Any woman who doesn't insist on a condom should be a serious red flag.
                              2 very good points, an ex of mine did both of these and turned out to be a giant whore.
                              Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
                              Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Working...
                              X