Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date ideas

Hey guys, I need you to lend me your creativity

I'm taking this girl out monday night. But I don't know where to go! I told her I'd take her somewhere cool and fun but I've run out of ideas.

Do you guys have any last-minute go-tos that you can share with me? Normally I take my girls out to a comedy club, or i'll take them out shopping with me. I was looking at museums but ... zzzzz. Sometimes when the museum is interactive or geared for children, you can make it a lot of fun and just goof around. I haven't found any like that in my area yet.

You thoughts? Share
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
    I told her I'd take her somewhere cool and fun
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Psh! Anywhere with me is cool and fun. Didn't you know??
      That's kinda how we started going out. I was chatting with her on facebook about something. I forget how we got into it, but I told her anything is an adventure if you have the right mindframe. I told her about how I like getting lost in a city. BAM instant full day plans, totally spontaneous and free. She loved it. Then I told her about some dates I've taken girls on (like, shopping with me) and the things I've done and she basically asked me out.

But I've given her my best ideas and I want something new. Any thoughts? Where do YOU take your girlfriends?

Comment

Take her to a pizza. But this time ask the owner if you can go to the kitchen with her and make your own pizza.

Or go hiking to the mountains. I just got back and Im tanned like in summer.
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
          Take her to a pizza. But this time ask the owner if you can go to the kitchen with her and make your own pizza.

Or go hiking to the mountains. I just got back and Im tanned like in summer.
          Repped for the pizza idea. I'm saving that one in the back of my mind. I'm a super healthy vegetarian and I don't eat out too much ... so I'll have to calibrate it to something I can enjoy too. It's just a perfect romance movie moment date. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
            Repped for the pizza idea. I'm saving that one in the back of my mind. I'm a super healthy vegetarian and I don't eat out too much ... so I'll have to calibrate it to something I can enjoy too. It's just a perfect romance movie moment date. Love it!
            Romance movie? Go to clay sculpture lesson. Then teach her the same, embracing her from behind. Touching hand to hand. Showing her how to move smoothly palms over rotating slippery "penis" shaped vase
            Current stats

Comment

I definitely ship any date where one can be active, it always break down some barriers to see each other sweat a bit, and especially if you also get to touch each other a bit while having fun. And actually a lot of different sports offer this "free trial" kind of things, which makes perfect dates. So go do something like a free dance class, visit a Climbing club (climbing wall), cooking class, etc.
              Then there is also, as mentioned a bit by arkham, the option to go out 1on1 and do something she normally wouldn't do, and have fun with that. For this really to be fun, you kind of have to be past the "would should we talk about?" phase, Or else it can create a lot of silent awkward time.
              Anyway, if this option there is: Go to a horse/dog racing game and bet, just to make it a bit fun. Plus if done the right places, this is a change to dress nicely!
              Go Hiking, and bring some food with you so when she get tired.. have a picnic, that you secretly took along.
              Go Iceskating (eventually in the summer time so you can go to a iceskating hall, and then go have an ice-cream afterwards.).
              etc.

Anyway, the most important thing is really to have fun. Good luck
              MrHammer
              Last edited by MrHammer; 03-23-2013, 03:33 PM.
              ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
              April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
              May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
              July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
              August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Originally posted by MrHammer View Post
                I definitely ship any date where one can be active, it always break down some barriers to see each other sweat a bit, and especially if you also get to touch each other a bit while having fun. And actually a lot of different sports offer this "free trial" kind of things, which makes perfect dates. So go do something like a free dance class, visit a Climbing club (climbing wall), cooking class, etc.
                Then there is also, as mentioned a bit by arkham, the option to go out 1on1 and do something she normally would do, and have fun with that. For this really to be fun, you kind of have to be past the "would should we talk about?" phase, Or else it can create a lot of silent awkward time.
                Anyway, if this option there is: Go to a horse/dog racing game and bet, just to make it a bit fun. Plus if done the right places, this is a change to dress nicely!
                Go Hiking, and bring some food with you so when she get tired.. have a picnic, that you secretly took along.
                Go Iceskating (eventually in the summer time so you can go to a iceskating hall, and then go have an ice-cream afterwards.).
                etc.

Anyway, the most important thing is really to have fun. Good luck
                +1 The Ice Skating is one of my faves and paint balling!!!!
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Well what are you near? A big city, an ocean or a lake? I would take her to a nice Broadway show ( Jersey Boys would be great) after having a nice dinner at Barbetta's.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    Well what are you near? A big city, an ocean or a lake? I would take her to a nice Broadway show ( Jersey Boys would be great) after having a nice dinner at Barbetta's.
                    I don't know what I'm near. I haven't done much exploring in my city :s
                    I'm going to make it more difficult to brainstorm ... I don't have much money, so broadway is out of the question. Oh, hey dad can you spot me??

Comment

Haven't you ever seen 40 Days and 40 Nights?

"If you want to get laid you take a chick to a fancy restaurant, but if you really like her you take her to your secret place.
                      "

The point is, take her to a fancy restaurant.
                      (current)
                      BPEL: 6.125"
                      MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                      BPEL: ​7"
                      MEG: ​6"

Comment

Yes Toad a fancy place where you have to dress up and no KFC isn't good enough!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I would take her to go see live music. Finding common ground could be challenging, but not impossible. I would make sure it's not too loud, because then you'll be sitting next to a stranger for a long time, unable to get to know her better.

On the other hand, if it's loud once in a while, you can grab her arm, and pull her closer to you so she can hear what you're saying. That can be a way to make physical contact that would not be considered aggressive. It's sort of like a free pass to touch each other without anyone thinking a line was crossed.

Comment

Hmm you can take her to the place where they give food to homeless people. She could help you pour the soup and it would show her how "caring", "good hearted" person you are.
                            Current stats

Comment

- A walk on the beach at sunset is always relaxing, conversation inspiring and romantic! Any place where you can go walk and then lay down with a picnic and lock at the stars. Love it!!
                              - Ice or Roller skating is fun.
                              - Rock climbing class.
                              - Pole dancing class (The hubby got me one)
                              MrsLooking4more
                              Retired Super Moderator
                              Member of the Month Feb 2013
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 03-23-2013, 03:42 PM. Reason: Add more ideas!
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X