Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl invites guy to her place . . . does that usually mean one thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl invites guy to her place . . . does that usually mean one thing?

Long story short, I'm a student at a school. A girl who used to go to the school with me has settled in the area. I told her that I am nearly done here and will be going back home to Montana and to let me know if she wanted to meet up one last time and hang out before I go.

She asked me what I'm doing Tuesday this week. I told her I would most likely be hanging out at Barnes and Noble like I usually do. She said that she could see me but likely wouldn't be there long. Afraid it was an inconvenience for her, I told her I didn't want her to trouble herself unnecessarily. She said what she simply meant was that she wanted to show me her new apartment.

My mind is abuzz right now. We have both admitted feelings for each other, but for various reasons, things would not work between us. I seem to remember that she has a roommate, but I don't know if she's going to be there. What do you guys think? Could she be looking to have some fun before I go? She's currently single.

Going in there with expectations for sex are going to tense up your mood, make you act unnaturally, and possibly lead to misunderstandings or worse, an awkward moment (lmao). Just go there expecting to hang out with her as friends, but also be clear about what you want. I've come to learn that really, most women just want clarity. "Ask and you shall recieve." Obviously don't ask through words, ask through actions. Light touches, prolonged eye contact, licking your lips, etc... Understanding body language is a huge step towards understanding how people feel about you and what they want. Just go with the flow and have a good time either way, even if you leave with getting some pussy at least you still had a good time with a friend, right? Win/win situation, if you let it be.

With all that being said, if you want the pussy then you will get it, point blank. So go get ittttt
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

She has sex in mind. Nuff said...
      START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
      NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
      GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

She probably just wants to show you her apartment. Don't read too much into it. But certainly follow the lead if she gives you the green light, just don't make it an automatic assumption.

Comment

Oh believe me, I'm not assuming anything here. I'm not discounting the possibility though. I'm not expecting anything more than a casual evening with a good friend. Still, it would be nice.

Comment

I think the whole situation is already your green light. Physical attraction is the first step towards sex, and it is automatically processed. You are in, clearly. This means it is possible to have sex with her, you just need to play your cards right.
            I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
              I think the whole situation is already your green light. Physical attraction is the first step towards sex, and it is automatically processed. You are in, clearly. This means it is possible to have sex with her, you just need to play your cards right.
              If anything happens, she's going to have to initiate it. First and foremost, she's my friend. I'll definitely follow along though if she starts things!

Comment

This won't happen until Tuesday, so I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Comment

You said you were leaving so why not take a chance. If you get shot down like a B-52 you will be leaving anyhow. Take a shot, live on the edge.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    You said you were leaving so why not take a chance. If you get shot down like a B-52 you will be leaving anyhow. Take a shot, live on the edge.
                    We're good friends and I don't want to risk ruining that.

Comment

This is a fun post... Who knows what women think.. She may just want to hear how cute her apt is.. Depends on the girl.. Tell her how nice it is anyway then make sure when she shows you her room you create the space for her to let it be known that she wants you.. Setup the situation and let her take what is there..

Sit on the bed.. Say how comfortable it is.. If she wants you she may sit next to you.. At that moment maybe start talking a little about your past and feelings for each other.. ( Don't just ramble about dumb stuff like I would) Then go in for the kiss.. You want to make it easy for to give you the sign because obviously you would like to nail her being a man.. The woman, in the modern day, chooses who gets to enter her and the men just dance around trying to get her attention.. Unless she is fat or ugly, then it's a different story.

Just set it up, If she doesn't go for it then that's kool.. Give her a hug (Make sure to squeeze her ass for one last time: ) and Go home and beat off like I would

Good luck brother..
                      Sonny747
                      Last edited by Sonny747; 05-05-2013, 05:41 PM.
                      Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

+1 Post.. this was really funny to read tell me how it goes..

Btw do you play world of warcraft? *kelthuzad1986*??

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                          We're good friends and I don't want to risk ruining that.
                          Ah, OK then have fun how ever it works out.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post

I rock Arathor all day babyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post

No, but I adored Warcraft III.

Comment

Working...
                              X