think i fucked up dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think i fucked up dudes

So after almost a month of pe with my new extender, my live in gf finds it in my sock drawer.

She thinks i hid it from her ect. Needless to say now she thinks I'm cheating on her BC she thinks my penis is perfect and it barely fits as is(her words not mine)...

Was I wrong not telling her I was into pe and using this device? My goals are fairly lofty and could be misconstrued to be selfish, easily....

Has anyone's wife or fiancee had this reaction before? How can I convince her that a few more inches is cool, hip and needed???
    BPEL 6.625
    EG 5.5

Goals :
    BPEL: 9.25
    EG: 6.5

Originally posted by n1sm View Post
    So after almost a month of pe with my new extender, my live in gf finds it in my sock drawer.

She thinks i hid it from her ect. Needless to say now she thinks I'm cheating on her BC she thinks my penis is perfect and it barely fits as is(her words not mine)...

Was I wrong not telling her I was into pe and using this device? My goals are fairly lofty and could be misconstrued to be selfish, easily....

Has anyone's wife or fiancee had this reaction before? How can I convince her that a few more inches is cool, hip and needed???
    I think it depends on the girl...............my gf knows about it and her only words for me were "don't get too big because it's already big as it is......".....I have no intention of stopping so........but I don't think you were wrong for not telling her. You choosing to do PE is for you and her and not because you have intentions of cheating. Either she understands that or she doesn't....
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Explain you are doing the PEGym for your penis health and that some enlargement is a side effect of it. My husband started this journey to deal with his ED and ended up getting the size enlargement. Just remember we ladies all have a stretch point and even though some ladies can stretch to fit just about anything, some can not. So if you are serious about your girl maybe you guys need to have a conversation about your goals. I love helping my husband with the routine and that is another option to suggest even though that makes it harder for you to keep the erection level down.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

My wife doesn't about my jelqing exercises. But I know she'd say the same thing to me. I think it depends on the woman. I'm doing this to better my sex life with my spouse. I'm not telling her about it because I like her to be surprised.
        Glad I found PEGym!!!!!!:becky:

Comment

Someone suggested asking, "if you could make your breasts bigger, would you?"

I think it really depends on her personal outlook to determine if that question would carry any weight. However, you could always ask, "If you found out you could change something about yourself (eye color, height, body shape, etc) would you do it?" Everyone has something they wouldn't mind changing.

This is something most folks could understand.

Comment

If she's a keeper, have her read the thousands of posts here by men trying to improve themselves physically, mentally and emotionally. The words of others may help! Like MrBigDick said,"it depends on the girl".
            "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

No, you didn't do anything wrong. It's kind of strange that she thinks you're cheating. Do you mean cheating as in infidelity and adultery? Or cheating as in not being fair?
              Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
              Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
              Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by cro3686 View Post
                I'm doing this to better my sex life with my spouse. I'm not telling her about it because I like her to be surprised.
                Precisely why i didn't tell her. I figured it'd be a pleasant surprise to have higher eq erections and be able to go all night like an animal. She thinks I'm cheating and want to impress someone else.

I mean it'd be different if i was out at clubs but I'm a homebody that moved out of state to be with her. I sit around playing xbox 360 instead of going out and meeting lots of people. She has no idea what my priorities are it seems.

Qarzan she thinks im stepping out on her. it's like "WTF MAN?"
                BPEL 6.625
                EG 5.5

Goals :

Comment

Precisely why i didn't tell her. I figured it'd be a pleasant surprise to have higher eq erections and be able to go all night like an animal. She thinks I'm cheating and want to impress someone else.

I mean it'd be different if i was out at clubs but I'm a homebody that moved out of state to be with her. I sit around playing xbox 360 instead of going out and meeting lots of people. She has no idea what my priorities are it seems.

Qarzan she thinks im stepping out on her. it's like "WTF MAN?"
                  Women don't understand the extent of our hangup on dick size...you need to help her understand how it makes us feel like we're being better men for our women whether they like it or not..
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Not sure why she thinks you are cheating on her? I could see if she thought you are a perv or something.

Eitherway, the more open and honest you are with your gf/wife the better the relationship and the less worry you both will have. Open up. Tell her everything. You will be pleasantly surprised. Most women are great partners and she may even help you out with your penis exercises ta boot! Listen to what MrsLooking4more says. I'm one of her biggest fans.
                    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

i tried explaining to her but she was uber upset that i "HID" something from her. If i wanted to hid something from her though she would never found out. I just don't understand her logic.
                      BPEL 6.625
                      EG 5.5

Goals :

Comment

First off, the sock drawer is the worst place in the world to hide stuff ... but you know that now. Second, she's just mad you are hiding stuff. Totally understandable. Let her cool off, then tell her you want to be open and honest from this point on. She'll be all yours once again!!
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

i tried explaining to her but she was uber upset that i "HID" something from her. If i wanted to hid something from her though she would never found out. I just don't understand her logic.
                          Ok, I'm sorry, but she's pissed off because you "HID" your enlargement exercises from her? I'm sorry bro but that's lame as fuck. You're trying to better YOURSELF and the sex life the TWO OF YOU can have. It sounds to me like she's got some serious insecurities if she's getting THAT bent over an extender? How long have you been going with her and how well do you know her and hold old is she? Yes, there's a reason I'm asking these questions.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Just change her focus, tell her you started doing the exercises to get a better erection and for your penis health and you did not tell her because you wanted to surprise her and wanted to see if she would notice the difference. Emphasize that you were going to tell her all along, you were just waiting until positive physical indicators manifested themselves to show you the workouts do work. Educate her to the facts, I will think she will be reasonable (I was elated to know my husband will go through so much work to improve his Penis health and our love life. I think all of you members that do this deserves Kudos (high praise) for your dedication).

If that doesn't chill her, I would have to say you guys have to work on trust since this should not be such a big deal. You just started and have not cemented, so most of your Physical indicators will revert if you leave it alone, which I gather is not what you want. Good luck!
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Gezz some women count masturbation as cheating.

Comment

Working...
                              X