Nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervous

Ok guys, I've been posting and giving advice a lot. I've also been posting about how many dates I'm getting and stuff. But I'm getting nervous this time.

Woman [Z], I met her dancing, I've known her for a few months now. She's definitely at 10 out of 10; she's got a hot hot body (she's a pole dancer in great shape), great bubbly personality, she runs her own comedy improv company. I mean, good lord! Brains, body, humor, what the hell else can you ask for?

Anyways, she came to my house party over the weekend. We danced two songs near the end of the party, I think I saved her from having to dance with this one really annoying drunk guy. Then I gave her a tour around the house, when she left, she leaned in and gave me a kiss. It was kind of on the cheek, a little close to the lips. I kissed back simultaneously, also semi on the lips, but really didn't think anything of it at the time. Then she left.

Later on, I was thinking about the kiss goodbye. I got a feeling that if there were any time to make any kind of move on this woman, it was RIGHT NOW. I sent her a facebook message saying that we should get together and talk more. She didn't respond. Then I saw her tonight at the Monday night venue. I danced with her, she seemed really happy and smiley. At the end of the dance, she said, "Yes, I'd love to talk more."

I replied, "We should find time, then." And then I was asked by another friend to dance.

Later on, I was trying to ask the instructor to dance, and [Z] swooped in and took me into an embrace. Needless to say, we ended up dancing. Then after that dance, I said, "Hey, so if we're going to find some time to talk, I need your phone number. Follow me."

She followed me to my phone, and she gave me her number. I texted her, "Hi [Z], this is [Q]." so that she had my number. When she left the venue, she passed by me and brushed her hand across my waist.

Now I feel really nervous, and I don't know why. I mean, I've asked out so many women, some say yes, some say no. But this one's different. I think it's because she's so goddam hot that it makes my head spin. If she were my girlfriend, I'd spend all day giving her a thousand orgasms, until she couldn't walk straight.

But at the same time I know that working myself up like this isn't going to do any good. I need to be present, and not have expectations, so we can have real, genuine conversation. My brain is filling up with all these thoughts and fantasies and fears, and it's a bit unnerving.

I don't know if I'm asking for advice or what. I think I just want to tell you all what's going on. It would help me if you guys gave me a confidence boost. Thanks!
    Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
    Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
    Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Solution found!

I'm going to call her up and say, "[Z], I have to be honest with you. I got your phone number because I wanted to ask you out on a date. So, would you like to go on a date with me?"

And then she'll say yes, or she'll say no. But at least the whole awkward "hanging out" where neither of us knows whether or not it's actually a date, won't happen. And if she says yes, then I know she's interested and I can calm down, take my time, relax, and have great conversation.

Comment

Or ... you could take her to really exciting venues or activities and then when you're done, go for relaxing somewhere and if you can, humour her. Then say "You know, this is what my kind of dates are like."
      Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, Hanma! I'd totally do that, if it weren't for my nerves about the whole thing. I think being totally honest and up front would help calm my nerves. Then I'd actually be able to relax and have a good time. Otherwise, I'd be too "in my head" trying to read whether she thinks this is a date or not, to really have any meaningful interaction with her.

Plus, I think being straight, direct, and honest with her shows courage, and confidence through vulnerability, which I feel are my greatest strengths.

Comment

OMGOMGOMG! I asked [Z] out on a date today. She said YES!

Also asked another woman out on a date today. She said yes, too.

Then the woman that's going to Paris with me (from post #29 of this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/567...ibility-3.html), I called her. She's going to buy her tickets then tell me when she's arriving. I'll buy my tickets so we meet in the Paris airport. SO ROMANTIC!

I asked about sex during the trip, she said she's open, so in order to ease us into it, we're going to call each other weekly, so we don't lose touch with each other, and the main reason for this call is to talk about sex, find out about each other sexually before we get there, so we can just hit the ground running. OMG the calls gonna be so hot! And then the sex is gonna be even better!
          Qarzan
          Last edited by Qarzan; 05-30-2013, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Do these women know about each other?

Comment

Good question Pegasus, and qarzan, think carefully.If you really like Z cool off on the others.One false move or z reading your texts and you are out in the chill.
              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Ok honesty here.

The woman I'm going to Paris with is not expecting me to be exclusive with her (nor am I expecting her to be exclusive with me). This was expressly stated.

The other two are first dates. Is exclusivity expected after just one date?

I don't plan on lying or covering anything up.

Comment

my man, keep playing these chicks man i would of done the same hahah.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Can a 3/10 guy get a 10/10 girl?

Comment

Qarzan you should work on your girth to pleasure all those girls you're with... dang you're so lucky

Comment

Thanks, Boosie.

I was talking with my roommate over the weekend. I had two dates with this woman I met over OK Cupid, which actually went pretty well. I was going to tell her that I am seeing other people. My roommate (who is also in his 30's and now has a girlfriend - they just had their 2-year anniversary) said that it's pretty much expected that people will be dating other people, and is unnecessary to mention that I'm seeing other people. His girlfriend also said that, before she settled down with my roommate, she was seeing multiple men at the same time.

I ended up not telling her. My roommate said if I say, "I'm seeing other women," it would sound like I have multiple serious relationships, which is not true. I'm just dating around.

Maybe I can just come out and say that I'm still going on dates? What would be a better wording?

Comment

Damn bro, you got it going on!! The best part is always the chase!! I love it! The butterflies, the first sex, etc. Sounds to me like you are doing the right thing!
                          But just watch out. As camaro also point out, if Z is a 10... then you better treat her like a 10!
                          The problem about people that got the whole packet, is that they often know it! If I was dating a girl.. and I saw her with another guy.. well I probably would just ditch her, since I generally don't have problems with finding a new girl to date, etc. And this Z, if she is as hot as you say, she might very well be the same way.
                          So have a good time, meet the girls, do the paris... But you better walk silent with the doors.. Which is a scandinavian saying, which means better watch what you are saying to who, and remember to remove all traces!

Here I of course assume that when you say 10, you mean that she is so hot that she is could technically be "the one".
                          That is at least how I view a 10. And about being nervous around her... just remember, somewhere out there, there is minimum 1 guy who is tired of her shit, haha.
                          ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                          April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                          May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                          July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                          August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                            Qarzan you should work on your girth to pleasure all those girls you're with... dang you're so lucky
                            I've got my mouth, which I've heard is a godsend. Women like to agree when I'm using it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHammer View Post
                              Damn bro, you got it going on!! The best part is always the chase!! I love it! The butterflies, the first sex, etc. Sounds to me like you are doing the right thing!
                              But just watch out. As camaro also point out, if Z is a 10... then you better treat her like a 10!
                              The problem about people that got the whole packet, is that they often know it! If I was dating a girl.. and I saw her with another guy.. well I probably would just ditch her, since I generally don't have problems with finding a new girl to date, etc. And this Z, if she is as hot as you say, she might very well be the same way.
                              So have a good time, meet the girls, do the paris... But you better walk silent with the doors.. Which is a scandinavian saying, which means better watch what you are saying to who, and remember to remove all traces!

Here I of course assume that when you say 10, you mean that she is so hot that she is could technically be "the one".
                              That is at least how I view a 10. And about being nervous around her... just remember, somewhere out there, there is minimum 1 guy who is tired of her shit, haha.
                              I would say, she is a 10/10 based on what I know about her so far, which is relatively little. I'll find out more about our compatibility on our date, which, after all, is the purpose of dating, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X