Should I break it off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I break it off?

I've been with my girlfriend for just over a year and a half now. She just graduated from our college and I'm about to be a junior. I feel pretty comfortable with our relationship thus far but I'm a bit concerned because we've never said that we love each other. We've discussed this and we were both on the same page, just not being ready to say it yet. A couple of friends think I'm wasting time if I don't know whether or not I love her after 19 months together but I'm not sure that I want to end the relationship because of that. I'm not opposed to the idea of a long-distance relationship but I'm worried that it won't hold up if I'm not truly emotionally invested in it and I don't want things to go sour. Should I break up with her before things go bad and give us both a chance to maybe find someone that we could fall in love with? Or should I stick it out and hope that my feelings grow stronger? I'd really appreciate any advice on this.

I am not sure what to tell you, you have not said you love her but do you? if so don't give up but if you don't then maybe you are just wasting time. Does she love you, I know she has not said so but does she treat you like she does. Will she cry if you dump her?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Do you see yourself with this girl for the rest of your life ? would you sacrifice your life to save hers? do you think of her a lot and miss her when shes gone ? if the answer to those questions are yes then my friend you are in love. and Long distance relationships can be tricky . if you trust her and trust yourself long distance relationships could work . best of luck
      Need That 8 in

NBPEL 6.5"
      EG 5"

Goal . NBPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
      X