Trying To Get A Beautiful Cashiers Number, Would Appreciate Any Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying To Get A Beautiful Cashiers Number, Would Appreciate Any Advice

There is a store right near my place within walking distance. I am pretty sure the girl works there on Wednesday and Thursday and I am planning on attempting to get her number on Thursday. She is about 5'3-5'4, long sort of curly black hair, light brown eyes, light brown skin and a nice curvy figure with a large bum. She looks middle eastern. I was planning on saying "You are really pretty, think I could get your number?". Keeping it short and simple is what I prefer. What do you guys/girls (if they is any) think? Should I say something else?

Do it.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

The direct approach, why not. But instead of the telephone number: If there's a restaurant nearby, why not ask her if she would accept an invitation for dinner after work; you might tell her that you feel like spontaneously inviting her, because she seems like a nice woman. Also only a dinner with some conversation and no strings attached. Also she would need to eat after work, so it could be a natural suggestion. If she accepts, you can agree place and time.

It would feel safe for her to meet on public ground.

And it's an elegant approach.

Perhaps she's already in a relationship though. But then at least you tried.

Comment

That should work just fine. Short, sweet, and to the point. Good luck!

Comment

Like any salesman will tell you. If you knock on enough doors eventually you'll get a yes.
          She'll probably be flattered with the attention regardless of her answer. Keep trying. Some take a little more work.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
          Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Have you guys busted chit chat before? She's probably seen you in there before so the spontaneous thing may throw her off since you can't really pretend to not have noticed her in the past so you may want to acknowledge seeing her around previously. I like the dinner after work suggestion, either way keep us posted.
            START 12-17-2012 BPEL: 6.0 MEG 5.0
            CURRENT BPEL: 7.2 MEG 5.4

Comment

You can do it!
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Go for it, though keep eye contact/ look at her face when walking up and saying it, you could look creepy if you blatantly checked her out before talking, she'd think you're looking for sex and not much else. Be sincere about it, can't hurt. Good luck
                I'm back!

Comment

You could ask her if she shops here often. Strike up a conversation, and then give her your number.

Comment

I was going to get her number tonight but I hesitated. There was a women behind me watching me and her. Turns out I can't go to the plaza there for the next 2 years. A long time ago when I was 18 (I am 23 now) I sent insulting messages to a girl, showing her my penis to. I go to this store 1-2 times a week and I have seen that same girl working there 2 times now. She recognized me and reported me to the police, I was stopped by the police while I was walking home in that plaza. This all happened at night at around 8:30-9:22pm. I was not arrested and I have no criminal record but I can't go to that plaza for 2 years now.

It feels like such a big loss, that girl was beautiful. Even though I don't know her and I am only going off the way she looks, I just can't date a girl who I am not physically attracted to anyway. She had such perfect curves and a nice large bum. I do really like Middle Eastern/South Asian (Indian etc) girls. There are a lot where I live, mostly South Asian. South Asians make up about 30-40% of the population and those of Middle Eastern origin are at about 5-6%. Don't know for sure since I am going off the 2006 census for my city and increasing the numbers since minority populations are going up a lot since the Caucasian birth rates are down world wide. Still, couples of 2 different races are still on the rise a lot in Canada/USA in terms of relationships and marriages. There is a city near me called Brampton Ontario which has an even larger South Asian population.

Do you guys think I would be able to find another beautiful curvy/large bum south asian or middle eastern girl? I should try the mall. It would just be really hard, I am not good at talking to a group of girls and I am more comfortable with approaching one.
                    BenevolentImperator
                    Banned
                    Last edited by BenevolentImperator; 08-27-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Dude, you have a restraining order for doing what's called sexual assault. That's honestly pretty terrible. I think you need to be less focused on various different girls you are stalking, and more focused on why it is that you sent a picture of your penis to some chick (who it sounds like you don't know well at all). It's hard for me to tell you, "go gett'em," or something similar to that, when your actions make you sound like a stalker.
                      Focus on the positive :D
                      -----
                      The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                        Dude, you have a restraining order for doing what's called sexual assault. That's honestly pretty terrible. I think you need to be less focused on various different girls you are stalking, and more focused on why it is that you sent a picture of your penis to some chick (who it sounds like you don't know well at all). It's hard for me to tell you, "go gett'em," or something similar to that, when your actions make you sound like a stalker.
                        These messages were all sent over facebook. I was 18, she went to my school. She must have recognized me and reported me to the police. I was young and Immature and it looks like what I did 5 years ago caught up with me. No big deal for me in the end, not being able to go to that plaza for 2 years is not so bad, theres other stores near me anyway. I have not insulted girls on the internet since sending vulgar and insulting messages to girls on the net since I was 18.

I just hope I can find a Middle Eastern or South Asian girl as curvy as her, it will be very hard. She had such a perfect bum, perfectly round and it stuck out a lot. Nice thick legs but not fat, her body type was about average though not fat. I would say her BMI would be about 24-24.8. Sorry, I am rambling I just haven't seen such a great body like that in a long time. It was weird though, I remember going there in the past, I asked her about this drink being on sale, she didn't know and she went to check. She walked down the isle and she would tuck her shirt into her pants while walking away in my sight, wearing tight black pants. Got a nice view of her bum. Also, when I left today her shirt was very unbuttoned and I could see the top of her breast, also when I walked away to leave the store she tucked her shirt into her pants again and was standing straight so I could see her bum in the window.

Meh, maybe I am looking into this to much, I just got the impression she was doing this so I would check her out. I just hope I can find a curvy girl with a body like hers in the future.
                        BenevolentImperator
                        Banned
                        Last edited by BenevolentImperator; 08-28-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Wow this thread took a turn! holy shite!

Comment

Working...
                          X