In The dog House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In The dog House

Ok dudes what dumb ass thing did you do to land your ass in the doghouse?

An example of this would be something as utterly romantic as taking your woman out to Burger King on your Aniversery. Another good example would be to forget your aniversery. Or you take her to a Bed and Breakfast and all you do is watch football the entire time your in Carmel!

Ok you dumb fucks, confess the recent or past dumbfuck thing you done to land yourself in the DOGHOUSE!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

I have forgotten the babies mamas birthday. Just by like a day though....

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
      I have forgotten the babies mamas birthday. Just by like a day though....
      Dude need i remind that that offense will land your ass in the doghouse for at least a week.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Oooooooh. I've got me a GOOD one. This happened about 10 years ago when I was with the now ex Mrs. BigDick. I wanted this classic car really bad and I was strictly told "no" and that I had to wait until we had a house before I bought it. Well, I didn't want to wait so I bought it anyway and had it stored in San Diego with a mechanic who was fixing it for me to drive. Long story short, I was communicating via email with a girl I worked with about the car and told her that my wife didn't know about the car. Well, my ex went snooping into my email one day while I was at the grocery store and found the email. She printed it out for me and highlighted the part in the email that read "shhhh, my wife doesn't know I bought it". When I got home from the store, there was the email on the kitchen table with the highlighted part staring me right in the face. You ever have one of those moments where you wish you were dead and that cold feeling pulsates through your entire body? Yep..........that's what happened to me. Oh yeah, the best part is, I spent $10K restoring it too!! Oh, she LOVED that. I can look back now about that whole thing and laugh but at the time, I wasn't laughing. Small consolation in that merely 2 weeks after I had added full coverage insurance to it, the mechanic was driving it home and it caught on fire and burned to the ground. A total loss.

Dog house for a week? Shit.............try the remainder of the time we were married. I've since grown up ALOT from this experience and will NEVER................EVER do anything this stupid again.

OK...........next!
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
          Oooooooh. I've got me a GOOD one. This happened about 10 years ago when I was with the now ex Mrs. BigDick. I wanted this classic car really bad and I was strictly told "no" and that I had to wait until we had a house before I bought it. Well, I didn't want to wait so I bought it anyway and had it stored in San Diego with a mechanic who was fixing it for me to drive. Long story short, I was communicating via email with a girl I worked with about the car and told her that my wife didn't know about the car. Well, my ex went snooping into my email one day while I was at the grocery store and found the email. She printed it out for me and highlighted the part in the email that read "shhhh, my wife doesn't know I bought it". When I got home from the store, there was the email on the kitchen table with the highlighted part staring me right in the face. You ever have one of those moments where you wish you were dead and that cold feeling pulsates through your entire body? Yep..........that's what happened to me. Oh yeah, the best part is, I spent $10K restoring it too!! Oh, she LOVED that. I can look back now about that whole thing and laugh but at the time, I wasn't laughing. Small consolation in that merely 2 weeks after I had added full coverage insurance to it, the mechanic was driving it home and it caught on fire and burned to the ground. A total loss.

Dog house for a week? Shit.............try the remainder of the time we were married. I've since grown up ALOT from this experience and will NEVER................EVER do anything this stupid again.

OK...........next!

That is bad all the way around. But i bet Ex big Dick did some silly shit thast got her landed in the doghouse as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            That is bad all the way around. But i bet Ex big Dick did some silly shit thast got her landed in the doghouse as well.

Let's see, there was the time I came home from work and she was asleep on the couch whilst my kids (they were at best 5 & 2 then) were in the middle room destroying the shit out of it. That landed her in the dog house. There was also the time that she was at her mom's house visiting with her sister in law, not paying attention to the kids and my little one got out ( I think she was 2) and managed to walk ALL the way down the very long street and CROSS the street to the other side. Thank God she was wearing red. Needless to say, my ex ran after her so fast she actually pissed herself. Yeah, that got her some dog house points too.

I could go on but why? She was just as much a fuck up as I was however she'll have anyone who's willing to listen to her bullshit that I was the problem and not her. Whatever........

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
              Let's see, there was the time I came home from work and she was asleep on the couch whilst my kids (they were at best 5 & 2 then) were in the middle room destroying the shit out of it. That landed her in the dog house. There was also the time that she was at her mom's house visiting with her sister in law, not paying attention to the kids and my little one got out ( I think she was 2) and managed to walk ALL the way down the very long street and CROSS the street to the other side. Thank God she was wearing red. Needless to say, my ex ran after her so fast she actually pissed herself. Yeah, that got her some dog house points too.

I could go on but why? She was just as much a fuck up as I was however she'll have anyone who's willing to listen to her bullshit that I was the problem and not her. Whatever........
              Oh God 10....i would have shit myself if my kid got lost. Ofcourse i don't have a kid.

Comment

Oh God 10....i would have shit myself if my kid got lost. Ofcourse i don't have a kid.
                Good thing. Whoredog probably would eat it.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I got caught in bed with another lady. I heard her coming up the stairs so I jump up out of bed ,walk out of the bedroom and slam the door behind me, just in time to be face to face with my girlfriend. She was MAD AS HELL , my dick was hard as hell still and swinging side to side slapping each of my hip bones and that musta pissed her off even more because she did a pro pitcher wind up and through the house key at me. Thankfully it didnt hit my dick

Next morning as I drove down the block I noticed a shirt then a sock then pants in the middle of the street. Then it dawned on me that yesterday was laundry day. And she had it in her car.So I began following the trail and picking up my clothes.
                  Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                  8" bpel
                  5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                  8 3/4 bpel !!!
                  5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                  10 bpel
                  7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                    I got caught in bed with another lady. I heard her coming up the stairs so I jump up out of bed ,walk out of the bedroom and slam the door behind me, just in time to be face to face with my girlfriend. She was MAD AS HELL , my dick was hard as hell still and swinging side to side slapping each of my hip bones and that musta pissed her off even more because she did a pro pitcher wind up and through the house key at me. Thankfully it didnt hit my dick

Next morning as I drove down the block I noticed a shirt then a sock then pants in the middle of the street. Then it dawned on me that yesterday was laundry day. And she had it in her car.So I began following the trail and picking up my clothes.

BAD! Im going to sick Baybabe after you, son! And what is left will be eaten by my cat Whoredog! Now really why did you have an affair. Was the relationship with the wife on the rocks? Did you reconsile? If so does your wife make you wear a chastity belt in which only she has the key?

Comment

Girlfriend KP, key word was Girlfriend.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                        Girlfriend KP, key word was Girlfriend.
                        Oops my bad, and just think Whoredog was salivating.

Comment

Whoa KP take a deep breath . I was 17 at the time . We lived together in a shitty upstairs apt. .After that she insisted we move 3 states away so I wouldnt be tempted anymore . Being a dumbass kid ,i agree'd . But it wasnt long before I was heading back home.She was 27 and was a master at head games , I learned alot about what not to do in a relationship from her.
                          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                          8" bpel
                          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                          8 3/4 bpel !!!
                          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                          10 bpel
                          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

I married the wrong woman and could do no right.
                            I don't want to talk about some of the worst things she did, but to give an example.
                            I gave her a lesson on how to close the gate, because I thought she must not know how.
                            Of course I now realise she just could not be bothered.
                            Anyway the dog would get out and I would spend hours chaseing after it.
                            I would ask her if she had closed the gate, she would say yes when it was open.
                            The dog ended up in the pound where I paid $100 to get him back.
                            I kept telling her I was worried about her child geting on the road.
                            If she came home and I was on the toilet, I would run to the front while trying to pull up my pants to shut the gate.
                            One day the child got out and was thnk god grabed by a neighbour who wondered what a small child was doing wandering the road.
                            The police were called, at this point the ex was wailing up and down the street that she had lost her child.
                            To cut a long story short they were reunited and she learnt to shut the gate.

PS I lost my dog

Comment

What makes you think I didn't? With all the little kids that get snatched by would be child molestors and kid nappers in general............oh, I was FUMING! To this day, even though my kids are alot older now thank God, the way their mother acts you'd think I had a 3rd freakin' kid. I shouldn't have to worry about the actions of another adult but I do.

Now, I find ways to stay OUT of the dog house.

Comment

Working...
                              X