Curious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious!

Me and my girlfriend are both 21 and have known each other since middle school, bestfriends all the way through. We have been dating for close too two years sex life has been decent it started fading, now we just had sex for the first time in almost a month, we both go to college and have seen each other alot lately. She also went off on her your annoying rant over little stuff. Any ideas whats going on or if its normal?

what you mean by little rant over little things.
    Main Goal
    BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
    BPEL 8
    EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
    EG 8 lol JK

Comment

If i turn the tv on and walk out of the room i get "were you born in a barn" even if its to help clean

Comment

Sounds like love to me!

Comment

Go check this thread out. Women: The Inside Scoop They should be able to answer that.

If i turn the tv on and walk out of the room i get "were you born in a barn" This doesn't make sense. Now if you walked out the house and left the door open yes.
          I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Welcome to relationships my friend.......
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Have you tried spicing things up? Doing something different and unexpected often does the trick. Handcuffs, blind fold, honey, role playing, new positions, dressing up for her....

Let the fun begin!!
              I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

So this is common? Just change it up?

Comment

Try talking about it with her. Let her know your honest concerns. Don't be a jerk about it of course. My wife gets more excited when we have a good talk about things like this then almost anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. workin_4_it View Post
                    Have you tried spicing things up? Doing something different and unexpected often does the trick. Handcuffs, blind fold, honey, role playing, new positions, dressing up for her....

Let the fun begin!!
                    i like this girl.
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

My wife just got pissy at me for being honest and trying to have a conversation.. Ugghhhh

Comment

Working...
                      X