Don't want relationship but want sex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't want relationship but want sex.

I have probably mentioned this in previous threads. That I don't want relationship, never wanted, never wanted to ask a girl on a date and that I was really frustrated by others bothering me about that. I'm OK with that now, I know that I will never want that and others just have to accept it. But I want to have sex with a woman, how the phuck could I get it? Serious question, because the wast majority of girls want the BS relationship, especially those accessible to me (in my social circle).

hit the internet.

Comment

A dating site? Even worse, I think most girl there are desperate for a relationship. Just don't respond to sex offers.

Comment

Sex without a relationship has never been too much of an issue for me.
        You say you are incredible looking and shit. Should be easy for you.
        Just be straight forward and honest. You don't need to tell them "I only wanna fuck you, no relationship BS" right when you meet them, but don't do anything to act like you want to date them. Just flirt and build sexual tension.
        Make moves, make it clear you are after sex.

Comment

I am fit and good looking, I just have big problems understanding human emotions and interactions, not only about this but in general about everything.

Comment

Do you know how to flirt?
            If not your best bet might be to just use your looks and body and be incredibly straight forward.
            "aye gurl u wan sum fuk?"

Comment

If there are girls who want a relationship with you then you can get sex. If you know how, good luck.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

dmallsick,

There are certainly, nice, respectable girls available that are simply looking for a sexual relationship with no strings attached. These girls are focused on school, careers, etc. and like guys, do not feel they have the time to invest in a long-term committed relationship. Now, having said that, there is one variable that must be present for a girl to consider having you as a bed-buddy and that is some kind of emotional connection. I'm not talking about "love" or anything that heavy, but there has to be some kind of mutual connection like friendship, sexual attraction, sexual chemistry, etc.

Now, having read more than a few of your recent threads and posts, it is obvious that you have an incredibly low opinion of women. Fair enough. Except that intelligent and intuitive women will be able to pick up that dark vibe you project and likely steer clear of you. So unless you change your current perspective about women in general, I doubt that any decent women would consider you a good choice for a bed-buddy.

Comment

Sex is better with a relationship than without.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    Well, of course it is Cusp...but this young lad doesn't want to know that.

Comment

He'll learn or it will be his loss!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Indubitably. There is a time and place for relationshipless sex though.

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
                          Indubitably. There is a time and place for relationshipless sex though.
                          Hey WG,

There may be a time and place for relationshipless sex...however, it will never be as emotionally or psychologically satisfying as relationship sex.
                          TPW
                          Member of the Month Oct 2013
                          Last edited by TPW; 10-25-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

dsmallsick I totally agree with you man. I don't want to be in a serious relationship before I hit my 30s and the main reason of that is because I know I can do better. Of course, if I find the right one. Aka a 9/10 or 10/10 girl who wants to date a guy who's 3/10 with bad social skills then sure I'll stick to it. But this will probably not happen. When I become an MMO, get my ideal penis size, hit my 30s. And when my social skills are beast because understanding womens are like second nature to me, talking to women like a pro will be like second nature to me as well. Then I know I can easily get a 10/10 girl instead of the random "sex friend" who's way worse looking. You might have noticed it, or read it in other threads, but I'm a virgin. I have also never been in love, so I can't tell how strong that feeling is, this probably explain the thoughts I have and the opinion I have about "aiming and "going" for a more and more attractive woman. Of course, this might change, my thoughts about this may change when I fall in love, but as it is right now, I am not going into a relationship before I hit 30s.

I actually wonder how I can give the right signals to girls, and how I should talk to them. Should I be very open from the start, and probably drag sex into most discusions and conversations we have, and crack jokes about it? even from the very start? I mean like... I get a girls number somehow, then I set up our first date, how do I go out from then? Should I just say straight forward from the first date: "I'm not looking for a relationship, I have a very busy life blah blah blah, all I want is one to fulfill my sexual needs" lol?

And CUSP I see what you are saying man, I could go into a short term relationship, but I feel like I will ruin the girl if she actually thinks that I "love" her. Unless I do. I have big plans coming up after I finish my math degree, moving to another country and so on...

Note: I do realize that this is not my thread, it's his thread. But I figured I could ask anyways, because he would probably find it beneficial or valuable to get these answers as well as he's looking to do the same (atleast from what it seems like)

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                              hit the internet.
                              Or the closest street walker's corner!!!!!lol Most women would want a little relationship before jumping into bed with you. Sorry.
                              Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

Working...
                              X