Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you tell if a girl is attracted to you or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you tell if a girl is attracted to you or not?

Was at a party this weekend and talked to several chicks, but forget to pick up body language (maybe because i was too drunk) but how can you tell if a girl you find hot, feels the same towards you? I heard eye contact is a big signal, anything else?

ps: im not a bad looking guy, but seems like at random parties, where i dont know any girls, i ALWAYS have to initiate the convo, is this normal?
    Start 6/1/09
    BPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Yes.

Comment

the taking pictures and posting them on facebook is a very good idea because if u have a picture with a girl you dont even need to remember her name you can just post it and one of your friends in bound to know her and tag her in it.

vegetarian also said turn down sex on a first date .... dont do that unless you actually like her and want more then a one night stand

Comment

If shes offering sex on the first date , take it . But thats it .Dont get serious with her . Shes to easy for long term anything.
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Think there was a thread, something like 10 bodylanguage signals girls give.

To be honest I think some girls deliberately give wrong signals.
          Anyway good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Loftus View Post
            ps: im not a bad looking guy, but seems like at random parties, where i dont know any girls, i ALWAYS have to initiate the convo, is this normal?

Generally, yes. Unless the girls are very outgoing (or drunk), they usually will smile and make eye contact with a guy they think is cute. Then it is YOUR turn to try to use some of that male charm to persuade her that she should give you her number. Just smile and laugh while you are making small talk with her. I would suggest at these parties to think of things to say that could make her laugh. Be witty!! Making her laugh is the first step in making her comfortable with you, which, if you are good enough, will get you that cell phone number!!

Comment

What do you do when a woman is cofiding in you about leaving her SO. Women are always including me in on there plans to either leave thier boyfriends or husbnds. This happen recently with a waitress at work. She wants to leave her long standing boyfriend because he is not getting along with her 17 year old son who recently moved back in with his mother.
              Is this a clue, a flirt or just conversasion.

She flares out her hershy kiss shaped breast and thrust out her hips and makes eye contact.
              kingpole
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by kingpole; 09-29-2009, 10:23 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Had a friend of 20 years confide she was leaving her partner. Then she got a bf on the side and asked me a whole lot of intimate sexual questions. Then she left her hubby and went to the bf. She knew I was doing multi orgasmic sex and got the training for that off me; which worked a treat as she told me in detail.
                This was all done over the phone as I lived 400-500miles away. Anyhow the boyfriend became jealous of our "relationship" and she droped me like pork chop at a jewish wedding.
                I have had people beat on me , lie to me, slander me terribly etc, but they didn't hurt me.
                It's your friends who can hurt you and it is you that gives them that power.

Comment

Working...
                X