Old bull vs gamer/sports fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old bull vs gamer/sports fan

I'm in my mid 50's and have been flirting with a sweet looking young lady that frequents
    a local coffee shop. She always dresses nice because she worked in a bank. In her late 20's with a military husband in his early 30's that according to her spends all of his free time either playing video games or watching sports on the television or with his buddies at a local sports bar. Apparently he has been neglecting his homework. Recently he deployed to a military training class in another state and the lady approached me for some conversation which turned to dinner that evening. We met for dinner. Afterwards she asked me to accompany her to a friends house she was watching for them while they were out of town, watering plants and just a general security check. Things heated up fast and soon I was kissing my way up and down some really shapely legs, across the belly and generally ignoring the spots one would normally make a rush for. She was getting hotter and hotter and so was I. I have been doing PE off and on for a few years and when aroused BPEL is between 6.75 and 7 with a girth just over 6. I never thought of this as large and still don't but when she got a look at it she asked me where I was going to put that thing. I thought it was going to jump off of me it excited me so much. We eased her down on the couch and I started into her, she was so wet but after a couple of inches I could feel the drag and knew I was hitting what hadn't been hit at least in a while. I have never had a woman talk to me like she did she had three "epileptic seizure" type orgasms before I got full length into her. I took it nice and slow and was able to bring her to several more before losing control and finishing together with her. She spent a good half hours kissing, licking and hugging me. All in all the best experience I've ever had and now....confidence level is high. I hope she tells some of her friends.

I hope this story isn't true. Congratulations on your success with PE, but I really hope you didn't just step in the middle of married couple's relationship, that's certainly not something to celebrate.
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

That is a nice story, but I just don't get how you can get confidence from causing someone to cheat on their husband, that is just a little sick.
      Dontrike
      Last edited by Dontrike; 11-21-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

1. First post?

2. Not wearing a Condom? Humm!

3. Since she did you has she had others before you? (see number 2).

4. If symptoms arise, make appointment with Dr. (See number 2!)

5. Find someone un attached, single, divorced, lesbian that likes guys on occasion.

Getting giggly with a military man woman could be hazardous to your health along with number 2,3 and 4!

It's just Wrong!
        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X