Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what the hell is the issue with being nice??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what the hell is the issue with being nice??

Just read a post about Nice Guy and Bad Boy.

Just what the F**k is wrong with being nice?? Too nice?? What the F**k is wrong with women anyway. I would LOVE someone to treat me NICE NICE NICE NICE and did I mention NICE. I don't think I can get enuff nice!!! I'm not talking fool or jerk,,,,,,,just NICE.

I already know the confidence thingie that goes along with "too nice" ,,,but it really does not make LOGICAL sense. What do you actually have to do to STOP being so nice.......punch her once and a while.....intentionally yell and scream and put her down?? This is almost as bad as "is my dick big enuff??"
    Dick Whammy
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the month Jan 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Dick Whammy; 11-16-2014, 02:50 PM.
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Well a guy did say that nice guys finish last. Then some guy, I think he was spanish named Jesus, said " the last shall be first and the first shall be last". I'm going to try and be nice; maybe that spanish guy has it right. Besides then I'll be on Santa's good list.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

DW, I'm not sure, but I'm one female that will stick with my nice guy til the end and wouldn't want it any other way
      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
      If you want love, give love.
      If you want honesty, give honesty.
      If you want respect, give respect.
      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

I tried to get a picture of Santa sitting in my lap at the mall. That would be nice. Santa says he will think about it.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being nice DW. Unfortunately, there are those that do not appreciate it fully, or even see it as a weakness or opportunity to be taken advantage of.

But on the other side, there are those who understand it, encourage it, and even some women who absolutely love it. Including my wife. (and apparently SLU as well )

Just have to be yourself, whether people like it or not. If you change to please others, then they don't like the real you.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Phewwwww! Thanks guys for all the GREAT responses. You've given me faith and reason not to tote my Shotgun around with me! LOL

But seriously, I like being me. And "me" is a nice guy for sure (in my eyes), and I like it. Whom ever doesn't like me, they can find someone else to talk to or look at or just "whatever"!! LOL

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              I tried to get a picture of Santa sitting in my lap at the mall. That would be nice. Santa says he will think about it.
              Maybe,,,,just maybe,,,,you can get santa to sit on YOUR lap!!! He might like it!! You may give him the gift of PE!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                Just read a post about Nice Guy and Boy Boy.

Just what the F**k is wrong with being nice?? Too nice?? What the F**k is wrong with women anyway. I would LOVE someone to treat me NICE NICE NICE NICE and did I mention NICE. I don't think I can get enuff nice!!! I'm not talking fool or jerk,,,,,,,just NICE.

I already know the confidence thingie that goes along with "too nice" ,,,but it really does not make LOGICAL sense. What do you actually have to do to STOP being so nice.......punch her once and a while.....intentionally yell and scream and put her down?? This is almost as bad as "is my dick big enuff??"

I have to be honest, I'm a bit of a jerk.

I'm impatient
                I'm quite arrogant
                I don't listen to people very much
                I'm not that actually that interested in other people at all
                I like being on my own, other people annoy me
                I make fun of female athletes, in front of women
                I've called women fat, to their face before. And not women I'm dating. Just random women I've talked to.
                I tend to date people, then just completely ignore them if I don't like them.
                I'm not a bad sexist, but probably 30% sexist

I'm not doing any of this on purpose, or to prove a point. It's just me. I never even realize I'm doing anything wrong.

And yet, I've always attracted a lot of women. And I'm pretty average in the looks department. I get them staring and flirting with me all the time. In my office now, even with my reputation as a complete idiot, I probably have 7-8 women interested in me. You know, ongoing flirtations, all day every day - in the office, on the bus, in the supermarket.

I think I can probably explain why. From someone with great experience in being an idiot.

Like it or not, but acting like this is just seen as being masculine, in an evolutinary sense. Women are genetically programmed to like men who act like cavemen. It won't get you a wife - but it certainly gets the initial interest.

Being nice, and kind, in an evolutinairy sense, are probably more feminine traits.

I just suspect it's just the danger thing - in caveman days you probably did want an arrogant, risk taker, who pefers going out to kill a saber tooth tiger, than spending time with his wife. Evolution literally takes tens of thousands of years to change.

I'm actually a nice, kind person. I just have no social skills. haha

You know, it's a myth to say women actually like idiots (like me). They rarely actually settle with this type of guy. They rarely give them 2 dates.

But it's completely true to say it helps you get the initial interest from them. Women are just programmed to like it. If you walk around your office, acting like a loud, arrogant jerk, you'll have women flirting with you by the end of the week.
                cm79
                Last edited by cm79; 12-05-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Dw, in car terms, it has to thrill you everytime you drive it.If it is nice, no loud exhaust, no smoking tires, no sliding ( though these are " Bad " ) would you enjoy it as much as a blown charger that can't stop in time or rolls in the corners but rumbles and smokes?

Be a man! Be a charger!!
                  Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

To cut a long story short, I really genuinely don't care if I ever speak to a women at work again. Most of them annoy me, and I generally find faults in most women I meet.

And that's exactly how I act. Every day. When I talk to them, it's probably quite clear that I don't really want to be there.

And yet, they don't go away. They keep coming back for more. It's god playing cruel tricks on us both.

That's the mindset of an idiot, basically. What these guys are like. And why it works.

It's not an act, to get girls - they're generally just not very interested in other people, and see everyone they meet as expendable and replaceable (I could meet someone like her anywhere, why make the effort.............)

However, if you make a women feel average/expendable/replaceable, they devote their lives to trying to prove to you they're not average/expendable/replaceable.

Which is why girls chase these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                      Aren't you supposed to sit on his lap?
                      Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I think we are getting confused on the "Nice Guy" as opposed to someone who is just themselfs and happens to do nice things for people. Holding open doors, saying please and thankyou don't make you the "Nice Guy". Its the guys who try to get the girl to like them by "being nice" and not just letting the girl like them for who they are. The guy in the video in the other thread pretty much sums it up. The term "Nice Guy" has turned into a way to describe a guy with no confidence or who just trys to hard.

If y'all watch The Big Bang Theory, the Leonard character in the begining seasons when he liked Penny. That is the "Nice Guy".

Comment

Women generally devote their lives to helping others. Being "needed" is their ultimate goal in life.

As long as they're needed by people, and are an important person in people's lives, they're pretty happy.

If you make it clear you don't need them, and they're pretty meaningless in your life, and you could't care less if they were part of your lives, they basically really want to change that.

Hence douche bags getting lots of women..........and then the women realize they're actually just douche bags, and it wasn't worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                            Dw, in car terms, it has to thrill you everytime you drive it.If it is nice, no loud exhaust, no smoking tires, no sliding ( though these are " Bad " ) would you enjoy it as much as a blown charger that can't stop in time or rolls in the corners but rumbles and smokes?

Be a man! Be a charger!!
                            Camaro, My cars and trucks were beautiful.....and they performed as I wanted- especially the brakes! LOL My "forte" was detailing and body care by the way,,,,,,so maybe our "likes" vary a tad! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cptchewy View Post
                              I think we are getting confused on the "Nice Guy" as opposed to someone who is just themselfs and happens to do nice things for people. Holding open doors, saying please and thankyou don't make you the "Nice Guy". Its the guys who try to get the girl to like them by "being nice" and not just letting the girl like them for who they are. The guy in the video in the other thread pretty much sums it up. The term "Nice Guy" has turned into a way to describe a guy with no confidence or who just trys to hard.

If y'all watch The Big Bang Theory, the Leonard character in the begining seasons when he liked Penny. That is the "Nice Guy".
                              I'm not so sure. You really have to experience being an idiot, to see how differently women view you.

I can see how women act around nice, normal guys, and how they act around me (an idiot) - there's a definite difference.

What I mean is, when you're an idiot, it's pretty clear to both you and the girl, from the very start that you can never be friends, and that the only relationship you're ever going to have is a flirtatious one. It's just sexual from the very start.

The only reason you ever talk, is basically because you intrigue her. What other reason is there? You're an idiot with a terrible personality.

Whereas with a nice, normal guy, she probably talks to them because she enjoys talking to them
                              cm79
                              Last edited by cm79; 12-05-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X