Getting over your ex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting over your ex.

Short story: I kissed other girls while being with her. I was a pig. She left me without saying anything and started a new relationship with another dude.

My fault, I know. Insecurities kept me from being with her (spot on dick, not that self-confident,...)

I deserved it all, but I can't forget her.

I cried before her, I texted her, I even threw a half pint of beer over her at a party, ...

I'm an emotional wreckingball/train.

I still miss her and love her. I fought for her.

We're 7 months further now and I don't know if she's still with that other dude. Anyways, I feel ashamed. Everytime I enter the venue where she is every week (my friends always go out in that place, so yes, I have to see her every week). I feel low in confidence although I'm an above average looking guy. I can feel her looking down on me. I just want her to have respect for me again.

I just don't know what to do. I told myself I'm nog gonna contact her for 100 days. Just to see what will happen.

I just want her back. She knows I regret everything and she accepted my apologies, but I always get "I'm with someone else now", "I want to see you happy too, but ...".

She knows I'm a good guy by heart. Again, I was a pig back then.

I don't have any revenge feelings, but I just want see her look at me and think "mm, he's changed, he looks good, I respect him" .. You know. I don't know what to do .. I've been a little winy wimp before all this .. For 7 months just trying to convince her to get back to me, giving her guilt feelings, ...

I feel weak. I cried a lot. Nowadays I try to waste all of my negative energy in the gym. Feels a bit better.

What's best to do? Just suck it up and move on? How?

Also, I always imagined us coming back together. But I have such a big dilemma. If we get back together, I just don't know if I'm strong enough to just accept the fact that she lost her virginity to that other guy and that another dick has been in her squirting loads in her. The thought sickens me.
    TheSperminator
    Member of the Month Oct 12
    Last edited by TheSperminator; 12-06-2013, 08:20 AM.

Oh and .. I didn't contact her a couple of times for a long period. It was on average 6 weeks of no contact. Everytime I walked in to the pub we're at, I always get in and I feel eyes upon me. I look, and it's my ex with a little smirk on her face and just turning her head away when I look in her way.

She also searched contact in the past by pinching me in the arm or just keep on looking for eye contact when I walk though the pub.

I told her in a text message like wtf is that all about? Her response is like "I am just wondering if everything is okay with you" .. What makes it even more painful, because the last thing I want from her is her sympathy for my pain.

The time she pinched me in the arm, I looked backwards, saw her, and turned back forward without saying anything.

Now, what would be best, just having very small small talk or just ignoring her and keeping the absolutely no contact or emotions-rule.

I still hope we get back together. I think I can get over the fact she fucked another dude... Although it makes me feel like a wimp. It's like "ow so, how was the fucking? good? I'm glad you liked it .."

I hate love.

Comment

And I know "plenty of fish in the sea". That's true. But we knew so much about each other. I was her first in terms of sex (fingering and eating her out). No fucking because of my insecurity of that spot on my dick..

I'm really not ready (and it's been 7 months now) to get to know someone else. It just takes so much time and energy to know someone. And I was happy with her. She did everything for me. Literally everything. I didn't have the balls to just give her the night of her life.

I blame everything for that. Although I know it's all my fault. i'm riding an emotional rollercoaster at the moment.

Comment

Step away from the telephone!!!

Don't call her. Don't try to see her. Start a different way of thinking. Maybe be happy for her that she may be happy.....you have to RELEASE your grip on her. This will set you free.

Cry one last time over her and say "THAT'S IT!". If she pops into your head,,,,,think about something or someone else. You've gotta move on because you are only beating a dead horse here. This is the plain and simple truth of it. She's moving on and you are dead in the water. If she's not missing you after all this time, it's done. Accept that.....and do it now because you are training yourself to be the way you are now....and it's not good.

I wish you were here so I could shake you!! ;-)

Do good stuff. Stay/get healthy, keep PE'ing, Study new stuff, be good to yourself and to others. Look at yourself in the mirror every day and say OUT LOUD something positive. You will believe what you hear after a while.

Keep posting,,,,we care. :-)
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

PS- One day I will need someone to shake me.......I'm counting on you!!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

It's just very hard to just get that .. The "It's over"-part. I just can't believe it.

I was everything to her, everything.

I'm at day 21 now. I plan to not contact her for atleast 100 days. It's just a goal I want to achieve. And I hope that after 100 days she will be out of my head. Or atleast I'm not in love with her anymore .. I find it creepy that I'm counting the days but it's really something I can hold on to .. She also told me it needed to stop, that I was contacting her and all. So it's also out of respect for her..

I now I shouldn't see her but my whole friend click go to the same venue as she goes .. I'm not gonna lock myself in the house to get over her. I need the beers and the social talk. I felt lonely enough already the past 7 months ..

Nobody gives one fuck about how I feel. Friends are like c'mon man cheer up, I know you loved her but you need to move on. And yeah they are right but man, It's a constant fight .. It's almost Christmas, that means family time. Every christmas party I get asked "so thesperminator, where is your girlfriend?" .. You also know she's celebrating with the family of her current boyfriend and all ..

You know she's doing all the stuff she always wanted to do with you with that new guy. Like giving a BJ in the forest or fucking in a hot bath etc ...

You know she gets fucked doggystyle by that dude because her ass was just perfect ..

It hurts so much man. All these thoughts through my head .. I already made a positive change by instead of crying about it just going to the gym and grabbing the iron, watching my food. Getting ripped. A natural response I guess after you've been dumped.

And I tried it during Summer to meet someone else. She was fun but all she wanted was sex and no I'm not ready to just fuck around with a girl when my heart is still with my ex.
            TheSperminator
            Last edited by TheSperminator; 12-06-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

The whole time heals all wounds thing is also bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                It's just very hard to just get that .. The "It's over"-part. I just can't believe it.

I was everything to her, everything.
                I understand completely. Things change. I was destroyed when my last ex pulled that shit after 17 years. I blamed myself and there wasn't a blessed thing I could do!!!! Not a one. I had to recouperate and get my mind back in order. She is 48 and the guy she left me for is about 76-ish. I'm 58 this year.....I wondered why the F**k she did it. Obviously she just wanted different. Her guy has ED and looks like a shambles. She is with him less than 2 years and they got married. I was with her 17 and marriage wasn't an option. Things change. At least she'll get his SS soon! :-)

Comment

On top of that exams are coming soon in January. She's constantly in my head so I just hope and pray that I will be able to learn properly for exams .. Stressful times.

I never knew love could hurt so much .. Really, punch me knockout, give me the whip .. I don't care .. Everything is better than the emotional and mental pain you get from seeing someone you love with someone else .. If I could describe hell it's just seeing the girl you really loved with whole your heart being fucked by another dude and the look on her face that she's enjoying it so much. That's pure hell for me..
                  TheSperminator
                  Last edited by TheSperminator; 12-06-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                    I understand completely. Things change. I was destroyed when my last ex pulled that shit after 17 years. I blamed myself and there wasn't a blessed thing I could do!!!! Not a one. I had to recouperate and get my mind back in order. She is 48 and the guy she left me for is about 76-ish. I'm 58 this year.....I wondered why the F**k she did it. Obviously she just wanted different. Her guy has ED and looks like a shambles. She is with him less than 2 years and they got married. I was with her 17 and marriage wasn't an option. Things change. At least she'll get his SS soon! :-)
                    That's so strange :s I feel for you man .. If there was only a blueprint of how to behave in a relationship. I don't have much relationship experience ..

Comment

I'm so angry right now that the whole fucking world is so superficial. Be this, Be that.

I'm so angry right now that my main goal is to just get ripped as fuck and as attractive as possible, that my ex will look at me one day and think "what did I let go" .. That's just the reason I live at this moment .. It makes me sick how easily people cheat nowadays .. And it's ironic because I've been the cheater .. It just opened my eyes when she left me that she was special to me and that I really loved her. I didn't know the feeling before .. She was my first serious relationship-thing.

A good friend of mine has been dumped also recently .. He saw his ex talking to another dude, he pushed the dude when he was in a drunk and grumpy mood .. His ex told my friend: do whatever you want, he'll be in my bed later this night ..

Isn't that fucked up how cruel people can be?

Or another friend who also recently had a break-up .. after 2 weeks his ex was with another one ..

It sickens me.

It sickens me to dead.

I hate nature, life, society and myself in general.

Comment

You just GOTTA BE YOU. I've always done EVERYTHING for everyone else. Time to do stuff for me before my life is over. Tired of that crap, believe me. You gotta learn to love yourself,,,,and when you do, you'll see how others really DO NOT love you the same. It's hard, but here is your chance to change your lifestyle and way of thinking. Go do some traveling if you have some $$$ and some time. Get to meet people and see places. I still wanna see the grand canyon!!

Comment

I always said to myself: leave her alone, let her do the things she likes but just ignore her. Don't give her power over you. Step out of the game, then it's game over for her.

But it's so hard to not contact her or be strong all the time ..

Comment

She also changed. She just keeps saying me she changed and she's more confident now and blabla .. In my eyes she just transformed into a straight up slut..

The way she talks and walks now. The way she flirts with other guys while being in a relationship with that other dude that took her away from me. It makes me sick.. I was really totally burned out this year, 2013. I just didn't see the fun in life anymore. I don't have the balls to play suicide but I do understand that people commit suicide when being dumped or something related ..

It's like all happiness just disappeared all of a sudden .. Everyday I lay in bed just thinking about her and how she's getting fucked at that very moment by that dude.

One time I was texting with her, I would meet her at the venue she's always at. I saw her, we started some basic small talk .. I told her "wow, feels good to be able to talk to you without another guy staring at you" .. Ow but he's here .. Was her response and the joy in her face when she turned her head in the direction of her current lover .. I just walked away, went outside and cried my eyes out on a parking lot .. Just that look of hers.

The "he's way better than you"-look. I don't know. It must be or else she would be back with me wouldn't she ..

Comment

She doesn't know that you are NOT strong. But just stay away from her. No contact, no glances, no messages. JUST CUT IT OFF. It is NOT easy.......I'll say it again.....It is NOT easy. But you gotta do it. If you don't do it,,,,well you will be DOOMED to repeat this crap again in the future.

Think of it like trying to quit smoking. You may not suceed today, but you can try again right?? But how many times do you have to try before you get lung cancer?? Just do it.

:-)

Comment

Working...
                              X