Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex with an older woman; what's it like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex with an older woman; what's it like?

So there's this woman that I've known for a few years that I was formerly in a student/staff member relationship with. She's going to try and come visit me next week. If she can visit, we are going to be having sex. She's 50 and still pretty decent looking for her age IMO. What can I expect? her age doesn't really bug me, but don't a lot of older women have dryness problems? It won't be the end of the world if some lube is needed, but it would be nice to have a "natural" experience. I am slightly disappointed that she wants to use condoms. In my opinion, risk of pregnancy is almost nil, but she says she hasn't hit menopause yet and believes she can still possibly get pregnant so wants to be safe. :-/ Any young men had sex with an older woman? What's it like? Also, this would be my first time having sex.

Sex with older women is pretty freakin awesome. They don't have as many hangups as girls in their twenties do and the ones that like anal will more than likely let you do it. Dryness isn't a major problem either. They do get wet, but it doesn't last long. So get a $2 pillow pack of lube and use it as necessary.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Ah okay. Good to know. By her own admission she loves sex and hasn't gotten any in a very long time so this should be a lot of fun for both of us!

Comment

Sometimes they are more delicate. They can bruise easier and don't bend as easily. Do not let this stop you, just giving a reminder so she comes back. i thrusted too hard and almost ruined a good thing.

Make her purr like a kitten.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I'll try to make her purr, but I think she'll at least partially be playing teacher since she has experience and I have none lol.

Comment

My advice is simple.
            Let here take the lead, that's the benefit of experienced women. They really know what they want and what get's them off.
            Just whisper to her and ask her what she wants you to do...Its that simple and enjoy...Remember 'old is gold'
            Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
            Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

I actually talk to a 50 year old woman myself. I'm only 22. We've talked about sex alot and will probably have it one day. Had no idea dryness was a problem with older women tho. That sounds very unfortunate..........

Comment

Hey Fellas,

Let's get a few things straight about sex with an "older woman" shall we?

1) There are plenty of women in their 40's, 50's and beyond that are more than just "decent looking", they are downright sexy and beautiful.

2) Yes, vaginal dryness can occur AFTER menopause, when a women's estrogen levels start to taper off, but dryness is not simply an age issue...plenty of women of various ages and for various reasons can suffer from vaginal dryness. Also, contrary to a popular belief, vaginal "wetness" is NOT an indication of arousal in women. Some women get very wet, others very little which is why a good lover will always have lube available whenever he/she engages in partnered sex.

3) Like TheGreatDivider already mentioned, women in their 40's and beyond are far more likely to be in tune with their sexuality and far less sexually-inhibited. In short, they tend to like sex...a lot. They know what they like in bed and are comfortable enough to ask for what they want.

As this will be your first time having sexual intercourse, I would do as Wolfemother suggested and let her take the lead, she will no doubt be a kind and considerate lover and will know how to take you both to the promised land.

"Here's to you, Mrs Robinson..."
                TPW
                Member of the Month Oct 2013
                Last edited by TPW; 01-01-2014, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Sex with older women is just like sex with younger women.

There's nothing mystical or magical... You just have to have a connection in it. That said, as mentioned, after menopause, there can be an issue with drying out or dryness, so have lube handy. Other than that, my experiences have been all very good.

Comment

I have sex with my 68 year old wife several times a week. Just be sure to generously lube your dick because dryness can be an issue. Once lubed, it slides right in.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

My list of fantasy women are all in their forties and fifties. In my opinion forties are the sexiest years.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It's no different than with a younger woman. Older women will know more what they like and might not be as hung up on certain things, or trying certain things as younger women, but some of that is just the person.

Comment

I am 43 and date a 55 year old woman, so not that large of a gap, but at 55, this girl is very sweet, loving, erotic and sexy. She hit menopause recently, and dryness has become a minor factor, prior to hitting menopause, she was always extremely wet. This girl is the sweetest lover ever!

Comment

Sex with an older woman is great except when you finish they push you into an oven and then eat you...WTF?
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

My wife was 22 when we started dating and sex was good. She is 38 now and sex if amazing so i cant wait to bang her when she is 45.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X