The Power of Texting... Sexting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of Texting... Sexting

Hey folks, I wanted to share some insight on sexting... I just literally learned the term this week but I've been doing it since I had a phone.

I'm a writer, by trade, it's how I make a living. I don't write romance novels, although I've been told many times that I should, but I do text girls that I'm with and I want to share with you all how amazingly important/seductive/sexy/influential a small text, or a long one can be.

First, a story. Huddle around the fire kids.

When I went on a business trip for 3 days, all I could do was text, due to the limitations of long distance plans, etc. etc. and because I didn't even want to call her on the phone, primarily because I wanted her to miss my voice, my touch and my sensuality while I was gone, yes ladies, I'm evil, I know.

So, I texted her. I texted her how I missed her, and when I mean missed her, I WENT INTO FINE DETAILS ABOUT HER, usually things she is always insecure about, and how I loved them, and wished I could touch them, kiss them, etc. I'd message her that I missed her smell, her taste, and the little things that made her, her. Then , at night, I'd text her some very naughty things... well, not naughty, but sexy. About how I missed her taste, and if I was with her, what I'd do, in very explicit detail.

If you don't know how to go into detail, there are tons of literature you can use to find out, I've never really read sex stories before, I've just really used my own mind and what I really would be doing, but... I have the vocabulary as well to accentuate some things and elaborate and give details that some might not think of, so I suggest you do a bit of research and learn how to get them going.

I did this every night, during the day after the first night, she would tell me she couldn't concentrate at work, and when they say things like this, it means for god sake don't stop, to the point where she literally had to go to the washroom at work to relieve herself.

We're talking a woman that has only been with 1 other man, other than myself, shy, cute, you'd think not at all the sexual type if you looked at her, going into the bathroom at work to masturbate...... due to my texts.

When I finally came home, it was in the morning, I called, for the first time. All I did was moan into the phone and say I missed you, and I'll be waiting at your place tonight, then instantly hung up, didn't answer the phone or one text until a few hours later, after she was constantly texting me that isn't fair, you can't do this to me, etc. etc. etc.

I texted mid day that I couldn't wait to taste her in my mouth, or something along those lines, and that I missed it more than anything.

When she got home, I was cooking, and I ended up giving up half way into it. We went upstairs and kissed and cuddled for at least 30 minutes, but I wasn't counting, some petting, and then I started to go down stairs, and waited a good 15-20 minutes before I even touched her vagina with my mouth. I played with her quite a bit, maybe 15 minutes and always stopped before she was going to orgasm, asking if she missed my cock, which by far is the best term to use for your member, in my opinion.... and dirty talking about how bad she wanted me, literally to the point where on the first thrust, slowly in, she came to orgasm.

None of that could have been possible without the power of texting.

I would go to parties and just as we walked through the door, I'd have a text prepared for her, hit send and watch as her jaw slowly parted and she breathed out at what I wrote, then I would not pay attention to her for the entire night, only give her smirks and smiles from time to time.... needless to say, I'd always leave first from the parties.

When my spouse left for work, it would be the first thing I'd text, especially if we didn't fool around in the morning.

The reason why texting is so powerful, because they read it with THEIR mind. THEIR little voice. THEIR tone. You can say hot things, and be sexy and it will drive her nuts... but nothing can make a woman more aroused than herself. Her own imagination, her own tone, her own way of reading what you've said.

If you don't or haven't put this into practice, I highly recommend it. The lust for desire is the most powerful way to get into a woman's mind and let her let herself go.

I'd be interested in some other stories, so post here if you'd like. If you want examples, I can easily write something up.

I know that I always use a woman's fantasy to my advantage. And I don't do it all the time, it's a 1-2 times a week thing to keep things interesting. I had one girlfriend who really wanted to have sex in public all the time, but was very afraid to do that, so I sexted her when she'd go shopping, a scenario that if I was with her, what we'd do. If you give them something they've always wanted in a fantasy form, they will eventually open up to the experience or if they already are, want it more frequently.

The same goes for women, I've had random texts about getting a blow job in the middle of the day and want to leave work early. The power of text is a wonderful thing and I hope you all put it into practice with your cuddlies right now... at the end of reading this.... even if they are sitting in bed beside you. Use it as a tool of foreplay, see how long you both can read the text before giving in and kissing and sucking, fucking one another.... it's a lovely thing.
    Start Date January 1st 2014
    BPEL: 6'.6.25' EG: 5.5'.5.65'

My Journal

I'm a dolt, so it would be beneficial for you to post some examples. This sounds like such a great idea!

Comment

An example...

To do this properly, we need to create a little scenario, let's say she's just woken up, you don't live together and she texts you something like this "I miss you" or "I'm thinking of you". You know she's in bed......

Your reply would initiate the encounter.... something like:

"Is that so?"

"mmmhmm"

Then you'd take over, depending on where you were.

"I miss you too, your soft hair when you wake up, flung all over your face. Your beautiful eyes fluttering open at me, your smirk and your cute little giggle when I tug you in close to me for sweet little morning kiss. Right when your lips hit mine, I moan into your mouth as I spread my lips a little further to suck on yours, my kiss becoming more passionate as my hands rub along your back, grazing your ass cheeks, my fingers digging in just a little to pull you closer so you can feel how hard you make me. My throbbing cock slowly rubs along your inner thighs as they squirm when they feel me, your mouth opening more as you sigh to let me suck your tongue out so it can dance with mine."

That's an example of the first text.... then it would go on from there.

My Journal

Comment

Waiting for further texts!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I don't want to go too crazy :P.... I think people can get the gist hahaha.

My Journal

Comment

Personalize your sexting, this is what I think. Every woman is different, so different sexts for different women!
            Learn to know what your woman likes and go from there, but the general tip that I think goes for most, if not all women is that go into details, details, details! So it's not enough to say, for example ''Your skin feels good against mine'', but instead go something like ''I love the way your warm, soft skin feels pressed against mine''. I think you get it

Comment

Bumble is right guys. I have been doing this for years with my wife and she just absolutely loves it. It's gotten to the point where if I miss a day and not send her something, she thinks something is wrong.

Also keep in mind that it doesn't always have to be sexual in nature. Just sending things like you have been thinking of her all day and that you love her with all your might, mind, and strength will do wonders.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Hmm you got this from a pua textbook?

Comment

Lol....Sir Bumble-a-lot, in the early days, men would pass notes and sneak letters into the skirts of girls.Today it has been replaced with a phone.

This is no revolutionary art.The value of written communication is well known to any real man.Though, this emasculated current generation might benefit from your advice.

You must forgive morose Pegasus here.PUA's have caused him a fair deal of hairloss and general heart burn.
                  Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

How do you use this to pick up someone? Just curious... picking them up is getting their number in the first place, no? I mean, I do this once I have their number and I'm already in the relationship....

But keep trollin' bro, might catch something.

My Journal

Comment

Bumble, I fully agree with you. As the Mr indicated we have been doing this for years and it is my favorite kind of foreplay. The Mr is a Master at it. When we started, I was not so comfortable with it because I did not know how to express my feelings into words then I realized, I just had to be myself and "talk" as though I was talking to him on the phone.

What I prefer about sexting over a call, is that as you said my imagination can do a lot more with the message and he can send it anytime and it is waiting for me when I can get to it. The people at work, always know when I get message from him, they say i get a look. I just love them but we don't usually get very explicit until a few texts in. We usually start a text with scene (maybe our BDSM brains getting in the way) and get it going then text it to the other person with a ... that indicates the other continues the scene. When yo are not in control of the whole thing it adds spice. I will ask the Mr. to respond to mine reply here, so you can see.

I will reply to your example text so that we can show here what we mean.

"I miss you too, your soft hair when you wake up, flung all over your face. Your beautiful eyes fluttering open at me, your smirk and your cute little giggle when I tug you in close to me for sweet little morning kiss. Right when your lips hit mine, I moan into your mouth as I spread my lips a little further to suck on yours, my kiss becoming more passionate as my hands rub along your back, grazing your ass cheeks, my fingers digging in just a little to pull you closer so you can feel how hard you make me. My throbbing cock slowly rubs along your inner thighs as they squirm when they feel me, your mouth opening more as you sigh to let me suck your tongue out so it can dance with mine."
                      "I miss you more, especially your woodsy smell! I love when you touch my body and suck on my tongue but nothing compares to when I get to lick down you neck and down your chest, I love to lick and bite you nips as I look into your eyes, while my hands are caressing and arousing your lower body. I can feel you get into attention and my juices start to flow and my mind starts to conjure ways to bring you pleasure.
                      I lick down your abs and feel you..."

(The object for us is to tantalize before we get more graphic)
                      MrsLooking4more
                      Retired Super Moderator
                      Member of the Month Feb 2013
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-04-2014, 02:09 PM.
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

...move away as I grab your wrists and place the strong leather cuffs around them. I wrap each cuff slowly as you detect the strong leather smell mixed with sweat and excitement. You smile as I buckle each one and then proceed down to your strong legs and start to place the cuffs around each of your ankles. As I buckle the last one you whisper "what now?". I place a finger over your luscious lips and say "hush my dear, you'll find out soon enough" and then proceed to.....

And that's how it's done boys!
                        Looking4more
                        Retired Moderator
                        Member of the Month Feb 2013
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Looking4more; 01-04-2014, 02:14 PM.
                        Bondage.
                        Some people call it domestic violence.
                        We call it foreplay.
                        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Of course you don't have to go into bondage with yours, just use your imagination. I promise you, this sparkles a relationship, especially if you have never done it before. Your partner will do a double take when they get the text and might even think is a joke, just go with it, once they realize is serious most partners will come to enjoy this form of play.
                          ​Mrs. L4M
                          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by bumble View Post
                            How do you use this to pick up someone? Just curious... picking them up is getting their number in the first place, no? I mean, I do this once I have their number and I'm already in the relationship....

But keep trollin' bro, might catch something.
                            Bumble, Your comment has tons of merit. Listen... texting is an excellent tool to be used for seduction. It is not some sort of "secret weapon" or anything, but I agree that it can and is sometimes preferred (by women and guys) as a way to communicate things that might come accoss in a different way in person. Theoretically, by texting (sexting) you can project or imply just the right amount of seduction or playfulness without the second party needing to feel an extpectation to respond immediately. Therefore, the recipient of the text has an opportunity to digest and imaginatively and manipulatively interperate the message. It also allows the recipient to contemplate or visualize any multitude of scenarios (hopefully positve) resulting from the suggestive message.

Comment

Sexy texts are the greatest thing ever. My wife gets so riled up by them, it actually startled me at first...
                              Focus on the positive :D
                              -----
                              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X