Girlfriend Wanting To Use 8 inch Dildo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend Wanting To Use 8 inch Dildo

Hi all, this is my first post and the main reason why I come here today is because of a serious self-conscious issue arose out of me while talking to my girlfriend.

She was talking about how she wants to do some dominating activities like tying me up and then playing with herself in front of me. She had always expressed before that she just wants me and just wants my size. But she has mentioned she wanted to use a dildo and a vibrator. I thought we were playing around the sizes of the dildos but when I really asked her what she'd prefer she said she would want an 8 inch dildo to masturbate with when she feels in the bossy mood. 8 inches?! I'm just hovering around 5 inches. This is when I started seriously doubting myself.

I did bring it up to her stating I'm feeling a little uneasy about it and what not. But she explicitly stated she just wants me and my size and only wants to use the big dildo to get me jealous during her dominant time. We finished talking about but I still felt so extremely uncomfortable and self conscious. It was the first time she told me she wants something that big. She's never had any type of relationship before this and neither have I. I have brought up penis enlargement with her before but she gets annoyed and explicitly tells me not to and that I just want you. And here she is wanting to use an 8 inch dildo but only for when shes in the dominating mood and forces me to look.

Am I overreacting at her desire of this dildo that's almost exactly 3 inches longer than I am? Is this normal to feel this uncomfortable and self conscious? We've never been in any type of relationships before. How do I maintain confidence with my size and if so what are some good girth and length increasing tips? Could I ever reach the size of an 8 inch dildo at around 5 inches?

And I forgot to enter this but we've known each other very well over the last 3 years. And we have recently gotten together about 6 months ago.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym oziemaster!

She loves you the way you are, and if you got larger, she'll look for an even bigger toy, its the point of her role play, if you don't share the same kink, I suggest you talk together and discuss your desires, if interested, you may want to try her game, if you are really uncomfortable with it, then tell her you are not into that kind of play.

But rest assured, that it doesn't mean that your penis is small for her preference or liking, she likes to play dominant and make her submissive (in your case, and if you like it, that means you) feel jealous during the scene, which should be properly planned beforehand, but it doesn't mean you are small.

I'm sure you will get better advice in a moment!

Anyway, you are here, if you are interested in PE for yourself and for health then please READ THIS THREAD FIRST and focus on safety.

Good Luck!

Edit:
      If you are interested, you may read more on the subject here:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/520...else-into.html
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-hell-yes.html
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/561...tml#post763837
      MrB8
      Member of the Month Nov 2013
      Last edited by MrB8; 01-18-2014, 02:04 PM.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you so much for the nice reply. It made me much more calm. I now have a clearer mind to talk about this to her instead of being clouded by judgment. But is it possible within a year to reach 8 inches and a girth proportional to that from my base 5 inch length and girth?

Comment

Originally posted by oziemaster View Post
          Thank you so much for the nice reply. It made me much more calm. I now have a clearer mind to talk about this to her instead of being clouded by judgment. But is it possible within a year to reach 8 inches and a girth proportional to that from my base 5 inch length and girth?
          Glad to help!

PE takes time, its not like a sprint, more of a marathon kind of thing, you need to be consistent and persistent to see gains, as for many men, they may come slow, you will need to stay motivated, and never rush it up, set yourself smaller goals and increase them as you gain, and keep safety your highest priority.

Having a healthier and harder penis, will make you feel a lot more confident and able, so focus on that while you exercise.

A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

No.

But is it possible within a year to reach 8 inches and a girth proportional to that from my base 5 inch length and girth?
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

of that 8", 3" needed to hold on to, the remaining 5" for insertion.

Who & where it gets inserted into is always a fun topic.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Wouldn't the girth of the 8 inch dildo stretch her out after her dominating session? Then when we have sex she would barely be able to feel me perhaps.

Comment

Hi all, this is my first post and the main reason why I come here today is because of a serious self-conscious issue arose out of me while talking to my girlfriend.

She was talking about how she wants to do some dominating activities like tying me up and then playing with herself in front of me. She had always expressed before that she just wants me and just wants my size. But she has mentioned she wanted to use a dildo and a vibrator. I thought we were playing around the sizes of the dildos but when I really asked her what she'd prefer she said she would want an 8 inch dildo to masturbate with when she feels in the bossy mood. 8 inches?! I'm just hovering around 5 inches. This is when I started seriously doubting myself.

I did bring it up to her stating I'm feeling a little uneasy about it and what not. But she explicitly stated she just wants me and my size and only wants to use the big dildo to get me jealous during her dominant time. We finished talking about but I still felt so extremely uncomfortable and self conscious. It was the first time she told me she wants something that big. She's never had any type of relationship before this and neither have I. I have brought up penis enlargement with her before but she gets annoyed and explicitly tells me not to and that I just want you. And here she is wanting to use an 8 inch dildo but only for when shes in the dominating mood and forces me to look.

Am I overreacting at her desire of this dildo that's almost exactly 3 inches longer than I am? Is this normal to feel this uncomfortable and self conscious? We've never been in any type of relationships before. How do I maintain confidence with my size and if so what are some good girth and length increasing tips? Could I ever reach the size of an 8 inch dildo at around 5 inches?
                  I would like to offer some advice on your situation as only a husband with a kinky wife can. As far as the dildo size goes, an eight inch dildo usually has an insertable length of six inches (only one inch larger than yourself). Here is a link to a 9" dildo that only offers 6.25 inches of insertable length. Dildos often include the balls when measuring.

The problem with toys and what causes the problems is not the length, but the girth. If you get a toy that is significantly thicker than you, she may feel loose. I would recommend something like this, because it is 8 inches like the wants (btw eight inches is too big for most woman) and it is skinny.

Buy her a rabbit if this is still something that you are not comfortable with. No man can replicate that feeling and she will know it. One of the best things that I did was hold my wife down and use her rabbit on her. Consensual of course.
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                    I would like to offer some advice on your situation as only a husband with a kinky wife can. As far as the dildo size goes, an eight inch dildo usually has an insertable length of six inches (only one inch larger than yourself). Here is a link to a 9" dildo that only offers 6.25 inches of insertable length. Dildos often include the balls when measuring.

The problem with toys and what causes the problems is not the length, but the girth. If you get a toy that is significantly thicker than you, she may feel loose. I would recommend something like this, because it is 8 inches like the wants (btw eight inches is too big for most woman) and it is skinny.

Buy her a rabbit if this is still something that you are not comfortable with. No man can replicate that feeling and she will know it. One of the best things that I did was hold my wife down and use her rabbit on her. Consensual of course.
                    Thank you for your reply and the much needed information. I'm feeling way more confident than I did in the beginning.

Comment

Welcome oziemaster.

Good advice above. Toy use for fun is great, but it shouldn't make you uncomfortable. As others have said, nothing can replace the real thing. If the size of it is an issue for you right not, just try a different sized toy to start out with.

Or, for that matter, skip the toy completely for a while until you're more comfortable. Let her "make" you watch a solo show, which will enable her to play the role she wants without making you self conscious.

She already sounds like she is taking your concerns in consideration, so I am sure she wont mind easing into the toy play. As always, communication is very important.

Don't forget to relax and have fun!!
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                        Welcome oziemaster.

Good advice above. Toy use for fun is great, but it shouldn't make you uncomfortable. As others have said, nothing can replace the real thing. If the size of it is an issue for you right not, just try a different sized toy to start out with.

Or, for that matter, skip the toy completely for a while until you're more comfortable. Let her "make" you watch a solo show, which will enable her to play the role she wants without making you self conscious.

She already sounds like she is taking your concerns in consideration, so I am sure she wont mind easing into the toy play. As always, communication is very important.

Don't forget to relax and have fun!!
                        Great advice!

Most men would love their wife to give them a show.
                        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                          Great advice!

Most men would love their wife to give them a show.
                          Yes I do...I mean they would.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hmm this approaches bdsm I would like to hear the L4's on this.

Comment

Ya there is a time and place for bdsm, but I'd say "NO!" to buying an 8 inch toy. No way.

A pussy apparently "stretches" to fit whatever size enters. So that means she can feel her husbands dick just fine just the way it is. Why ruin that?

This is why I say that: I know that women that use vibrators desensitize their clits, for the same reason a guy desensitizes his penis if he uses the death grip. Well, using that logic, her pussy will get used to an 8 inch toy and that will take something away from what they have now naturally.

Don't do it dude! Have fun, play with toys, tie HER up (not you), take control!
                              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
                              X