Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaginal Size vs Penile Size question???

The question is obvious by the title of my thread...

Do vaginas vary in size like penises do?

Or are they all practically the same size?

I know the basics like vaginas are like elastic and they can get stretched out and return back to their normal size, but is there a point to where the elasticity ends like the "vagina can be stretched no further", or can a vagina take a penis of up to any size?

Like what I am basically asking is can one girls vagina take a penis of a certain size, and another girls can not?

and if all vaginas are a similar size what size do they stop stretching, and if they aren't all the same size is it possible for me a guy of an 8" BPEL to stretch a girls vagina to where it can no longer take anymore???

basically at what size penis does a girls vagina stop stretching, and her reaction to it is amazing, or does it depend on the girl?

I'm basically asking if I the proud new owner of a 8" BPEL penis can stretch a girls vagina until she can take no more, and her reaction to it will be amazing???

I'm not asking if I can do this to every freaking girl in the world just some girls "not all"

I'm not sure if the term I am gonna say is correct, but is that what people refer to as bottoming out?

and if so can I do that to a girl and would she be startled by it? and also like I said I'm not asking if I could do that to every girl just some...
    There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

As far as I can tell vaginas are different sizes (I mean, I don't go looking up them or anything, but from what I've heard ). As for reactions - who knows? My first partner was 8" or around there and after an adjusting period I could handle it just fine. Then again, I'm tall, so I guess length might not be an issue? I don't know. Is there a height/vagina size comparison? Oh dear, I'm just raising MORE questions here
      “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I'm new to jelqing, I did it for the first time today and everything was fine, then about 3-4 hours later my penis has shrunk rather small and feels hard, (the turtle affect) I need to know is this permanent or will it go away? I'm shitting my pants here, any answers will be appreciated!
        sorry I know this is the wrong forum for this but I need an answer quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Woods View Post
          SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I'm new to jelqing, I did it for the first time today and everything was fine, then about 3-4 hours later my penis has shrunk rather small and feels hard, (the turtle affect) I need to know is this permanent or will it go away? I'm shitting my pants here, any answers will be appreciated!
          Well go wipe your butt and change your undies..........THEN read up on the JP90 beginners program and start off easy. With some rest you'll be just fine,,,,,,,,,,,,
          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Thanks for replying dude, has it ever happened to you or anyone you know?

Comment

While there is no correlation between vaginal or penile sizes and any other body part on a female or a male anatomy, vaginas vary in size and shape just like penises for males.

Don't confuse size with elasticity, in all cases, a vagina is elastic to a certain point, also size depends on the time of the month, arousal level, health condition, and conditioning.

For more info on dimensions, please refer to the following quotes,

The dimensions and shape of the human vagina are of great importance in medicine and surgery;[1] there appears to be no one way, however, to characterize the vagina's size and shape.[1] In addition to variations in size and shape from individual to individual, a single woman's vagina can vary substantially in size and shape during sexual arousal and sexual intercourse.[2] Parity is associated with a significant increase in the length of the vaginal fornix.[1] The potential effect of parity may be via stretching and elongation of the birth canal at the time of vaginal birth.[1]

Although the dimensions of the human vagina have not been the subject of intensive research to the same extent as research into human penis size,[1] a number of research studies have been made of the dimensions of the human vagina.
              A 1996 study by Pendergrass et al. using vinyl polysiloxane castings taken from the vaginas of 39 Caucasian women, found the following ranges of dimensions:[3]

lengths (measured using rods): 6.86 to 14.81 cm (2.7 to 5.83 inches);
              widths: 4.8 to 6.3 cm (1.88 to 2.48 inches);
              introital diameters: 2.39 to 6.45 cm (0.94 to 2.53 inches)

A second study by the same group showed significant variations in size and shape between the vaginas of women of different ethnic groups.[4] Both studies showed a wide range of vaginal shapes, described by the researchers as "Parallel sided, conical, heart, [...] slug"[3] and "pumpkin seed"[4] shapes. Barnhart et al., however, were unable to characterize the shape of the vagina as a 'heart, slug, pumpkin seed or parallel sides' as suggested by the previous studies.[1]

A 2003 study by the group of Pendergrass et al. also using castings as a measurement method, measured vaginal surface areas ranging from 65.73 to 107.07 cm˛ (10.19 to 16.60 sq. inches) with a mean of 87.46 cm˛ (13.56 sq. inches) and a standard deviation of 7.80 cm˛ (1.21 sq inches)[5]

Research published in 2006 by Barnhart et al., gave the following mean dimensions, based on MRI scans of 28 women:[1]

Mean length from cervix to introitus: 6.27 cm (2.46").
              Mean width:
              at the proximal vagina: 3.25 cm (1.27");
              at the pelvic diaphragm: 2.78 cm (1.09");
              at the introitus: 2.62 cm (1.03")

Dimensions during sexual arousal

Lawrence, citing Masters and Johnson's Human Sexual Response (1966), states that pages 73 and 74 of that book show that typical vaginal depth in Masters and Johnson's participants ranged from 7–8 cm (2.8-3.1 in) in an unstimulated state, to 11–12 cm (4.3-4.7 in) during sexual arousal with a speculum in place.[2]
              Dimensions of medical devices used in the vagina

There does not appear to be large variation in the dimensions of the vagina within the same woman.[1] Given the large range in the dimensions noted, it is most likely that one size for a vaginal device will not fit all women'.[1]
              The vagina in its full length - not only its upper part as had been thought for a long time - is a derivative of the embryonal Mullerian duct.[12] Although there is wide anatomical variation, the length of the unaroused vagina of a woman of child-bearing age is approximately 7.5 cm (2.5 to 3 in) across the anterior wall (front), and 9 cm (3.5 in) long across the posterior wall (rear), making the posterior fornix deeper than the anterior.[5] During sexual arousal, the vagina expands in both length and width.

If a woman stands upright, the vaginal tube points in an upward-backward direction and forms an angle of slightly more than 45 degrees with the uterus and of about 60 degrees to horizon.[7]
              Also check out the following thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-ever-you.html
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Are you talking about volume of internal space or vaginal organ mass?
                The Newt's Progress

Comment

The Knee Bone is connected to the Smoke Bone..........
                  200px-Enrico_Fermi.jpg

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

It seems you have over worked your penis, you need to take some time off until your penis recovers, and when you return back to PE make sure to use less intensity, less force, and maybe less duration for your workout, and please make sure to read the safety section in the following thread and follow a beginner's routine precisely as its written.
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I want a heart shaped vagina!
                      “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Thanks for the reply, i also can't get an erection at the moment, is that also part of the side effects?

Comment

All Penises are different. All vaginas are different.

Vagina's are like medical latex gloves - One size fits all - the glove will stretch to fit whatever size the hand is. This is why, regardless of your penis size, all pussy's will fit you like a glove.
                          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Thanks for the reply, i also can't get an erection at the moment, is that also part of the side effects?
                            Correct. Go do something that takes your mind completely OFF your dick. If you keep thinking on it you will create negative vibrations that will cause your dick to be laid up indefinitely. How old are you by the way??

Comment

I am 18 years old, Never had problems with my penis before this, i obviously went to hard with the jelqing, any idea how long this turtle affect lasts for?

Comment

Working...
                              X