Oral Sex and Hygiene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Sex and Hygiene

Guys i dont want to be rude or insensitive, But do you kiss after oral? I find that it bothers me in the following 2 cases.

-If i get blowjob after insertion. Which means my thing has pussy juices, which are then transferred to her mouth, and i find it gross that i get a kiss then.

-Also it dont feel right to me giving woman head after insertion, and or before if there are lots of juices present.

Whats your take on this, and how do you deal with it?

So it's good enough for her mouth but not for yours?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Good grief, too busy having fun to even think about it.
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

Hey zorofriki,

You're not being rude or insensitive; you are simply stating your personal preference. It is not uncommon for men and women to have an aversion to the taste of sexual fluids. If this is a concern for you then simply stop kissing your girl after oral sex. I do suggest however that you let her know why you prefer not to kiss on the mouth afterward. And please be sensitive to her feelings when you tell her so that she doesn't think that it has something to do with her personally.

Also, if you prefer not to kiss on the mouth after oral, you can just kiss her other areas (neck, temple, ear, etc.) to convey your passion/affection to her.
        TPW
        Member of the Month Oct 2013
        Last edited by TPW; 01-28-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Oh and floss!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Oh and floss!
            Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

I have a question too. Is it a rule to wash genitals always before oral sex?
              READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
                well honey, which would you prefer her to do?
                Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
                  Hey TNBT,

I wouldn't say it is a "rule" but it could be a thoughtful gesture IF you have the time to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                    well honey, which would you prefer her to do?
                    Can you stop calling me honey out in the open forum? You know where not the only ones here dear! ( sorry I just had too)

Comment

Oh yes, I forgot every post is directed to you. Sorry honey, I mean dear, no I mean sweetheart........... damn, never mind.
                      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Thank you. You know, I thought its like polite, but I wasnt sure how many people actually do it, since many times the sex is spontaneous.
                        READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                          Hey zorofriki,

You're not being rude or insensitive; you are simply stating your personal preference. It is not uncommon for men and women to have an aversion to the taste of sexual fluids. If this is a concern for you then simply stop kissing your girl after oral sex. I do suggest however that you let her know why you prefer not to kiss on the mouth afterward. And please be sensitive to her feelings when you tell her so that she doesn't think that it has something to do with her personally.

Also, if you prefer not to kiss on the mouth after oral, you can just kiss her other areas (neck, temple, ear, etc.) to convey your passion/affection to her.
                          Hey TNBT,

I wouldn't say it is a "rule" but it could be a thoughtful gesture IF you have the time to do so.
                          I'm not trying to be a little suck up but everything I thought TPW said it first, that is what I actually do and it works for my girl and I. I'm seriously contemplating studying sexual psychology along with social psychology.
                          Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
                          Current:6.25x5
                          Goal:9x7

Comment

Hey zorofriki,

Wow, what a pleasant and thoughtful post!

Well i don't mind kissing her after a bj without insertion, after all she did make the effort to make me feel good and she deserves to be kissed. It is rather the combination of insertion->bj>mouth kiss that i somewhat object to. And even there i don't want to let her down. I mean if it isn't unhygienic i can push through. STDs aside, considering its a relationship female, and not an unknown person, is it still safe to have contact with such fluids? I'm not a germophobe or ocding about it, just for an educational standpoint i want to know where i am at.

Cause as i said f the only drawback is bad taste i can live with that. Why make compromise and lose all the fun?

Comment

I have never thought about this, ever. So I can't really help. I am trying to be sensitive to understand this question, honestly I am, but I think you're probably under the age of 25 and have yet to have passionate sex with someone you love.
                              Start Date January 1st 2014
                              BPEL: 6'.6.25' EG: 5.5'.5.65'

My Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X