Feel like I am losing my mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like I am losing my mind.

Hello! I'm a woman in my early 20's and I joined this forum because my boyfriend is very insecure and into penis enhancement. Lately, though, it seems that that's what defines our relationship talks day in and day out He is working at a monotonous job far away, and so I guess he feels he doesn;t have a lot to bring up. I always like hearing about him, and his day all the same because I feel i can find most anything interesting, and I because I love him a lot.

However, when he came into the relationship, he was already carrying baggage from past relationships where he was made to feel his genitals were severely inadequate. Understanding this, I still love him, and I do genuinely like his penis, but he seems to feel that if it's not the most amazing penis I've ever had that we'll stop having sex, and that he will lose me. For the last few months, he will bring up his insecurities in conversation almost no matter what we are talking about. I do my best to be supportive of him, but nothing I say seems to sink in, and when it does, it's because he perceived it negatively. Recently it had been happening in every single conversation, and it wore me down to the point that I did admit to him that no, I have not yet experienced an orgasm from him via penetration. I firmly believe that some day we can, and I genuinely enjoy his penis, but I know now that I have messed things up forever.

I'm truly afraid that this fighting and cycling of the subject of how he feels inadequate is all that our relationship will ever be. I'm so scared of saying anything further when it gets brought up because I go in trying to say everything with the best intentions and trying to avoid hurting him, but it still gets twisted or outright called a lie. I find myself going to bed crying at the end of most days because I feel like such an awful person, especially over his assertions that it is a problem with *him*. He thanked me for honesty, though let me know that he feels worthless; it breaks my heart because he felt worthless before the admission too. I assure him honestly at every chance I can that I do genuinely like his penis, that I do not think he is small, and that I do enjoy sex with him (he has certainly not been stingy giving me orgasms through other methods.)

He has been into PE before, and is starting himself up again on the lowest weights for hanging. (I believe he is also jelquing on a routine). I know that he pursues every resource he can because he wants to do it safe and well, and so I guess I'm not worried about getting PE advice for him. What I am worried about in the mean time is the obsession and how it affects both his and my mental health; I worry that this will never end, that he will never heal from past hurts, and I know that some of it is stuff that I just cannot help him with or heal for him.

Maybe send him here ? We will take care of him.

Also read this

http://www.thepassionatewife.com/
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

Is there a different part of the forum that I should post this in? I came here to ask for advice and to find a safe place to talk about this issue that I feel is affecting both my partner and myself, and I don't wish to do so via any method that breaks forum rules.

*EDIT: this was in response to a post that has been removed.
      Bathsraikou
      Last edited by Bathsraikou; 02-10-2014, 02:23 AM.

Comment

I am not sure what has provoked your response, but I assure you this is not a perversion-driven post.

EDIT: Likewise, this was in response to a post which has been removed.
        Bathsraikou
        Last edited by Bathsraikou; 02-10-2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

As to sending him here, I might. Right now though, I think he is managing his routine fairly well. Thankyou for the link to The Passionate Wife!

Comment

I have removed offensive posts.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thankyou. Other than that encounter, I am finding that I like the community here

Comment

Originally posted by Bathsraikou View Post
                As to sending him here, I might. Right now though, I think he is managing his routine fairly well. Thankyou for the link to The Passionate Wife!
                Be gentle with it. You know he is sensetive about this.
                Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                Current stats

Comment

I will do my best to not bring it up out of context if I think he could benefit from being here. Maybe I will ask him about resources he is pursuing, and then mention that I am looking to learn more about the subject, too. I could then segue into mentioning that I have found good information on here, perhaps? It will be up to him if he wants to join here, and I will certainly not push it upon him.

Had he not been already pursuing PE techniques on his own, I wouldn't even touch the subject with him, but it does feel nice that he and I can be honest and communicative about this type of thing.

Comment

it is very difficult to cure issues like this , we certainly see it here often.

Comment

I understand that it will take time, and likely he will need to see a physical response from me to truly feel better. Anything I can do/read/share/etc. that will help him onto a road of emotional recovery would be great.

Comment

This must be painfull for you. I hope you can both heal.

Comment

What are some examples of what you have seen that really helped others who suffer from this kind of emotional insecurity? It may not apply to him, but I am fairly new here, and a few examples would really give me hope, I think.

In time, I hope to be able to contribute back to this community. Thankyou again for your support!

Comment

I've never been in a relationship or anything. But for what it's worth this was me:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/relationship-forum/68615-i-need-help-myself.html

This is not me anymore. To a large extent, I'm over my insecurity. I still have a little but I've come a long way.

Send him here. People here are really nice.
                            INS
                            Last edited by INS; 02-10-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Head issues are not an area I normally delve in .
                              I help guys with pre e by helping them dealing in the physical aspects. I have often seen this have positive mental effects . So pe could be a good thing not because it makes you happier with his penis ,but because it makes him happier . You could express your support for pe to him like that. If he is a good lover also be sure to tell him.

Anything that makes him feel macho might help.

Comment

Working...
                              X