And what if she doesn't really care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And what if she doesn't really care?

Many guys on here have mentioned that their wives or girlfriends are excited about the growth of their penis, or like big penises, etc. What I'm curious about is the (rare?) woman who doesn't care much about penis size either way. In a sense, I'm speaking of my own situation here. I'm a fairly big guy, and in the past my girlfriends made their appreciation known. My wife, however, has never really commented much about my penis. It's not that we have a bad marriage or even a bad sex life. It's just that the size of my penis doesn't seem very important to her. Problem is, I miss the comments I used to get "back in the day," though I can't say exactly why (ego? turn on?). I think that's one reason I'm interested in PE: I'm hoping to force the issue, to make it very difficult to ignore, you might say.
    Anyway, I'm curious if anyone is or has been in a situation similar to mine. If you have a big penis, have you ever been with a woman who was somewhat indifferent to it? Or, if you're on the way to a big penis, how would you feel if you were with a partner who didn't care all that much about your penis gains? Would it irk you at all? Also, I've posted this on the "Woman's Perspective," thinking that maybe some women will have some insight here. Thanks.
    FL: 6.25
    BPEL:
    NBPEL
    : 8.25
    MEG: 5.5
    BEG: 6.5

Did your wife have any sexual partners before your marriage?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

My ex had an average (on the smaller side of average) penis. He would always try new crazy ways to make it bigger (with no success) I just thought he was wasting time and money. I always told him that it was fine the way it was...I married him didnt I?
      A hard man is good to find.

Comment

Suppose I have had the full gamut. I have had ladies waaay happy with it and ladies that thought it was on the too big side( currently 8" by 6").

The worst thing though was "swingergirl" ,who thought it was average, annoyed the hell out of me. According to her, she had had 3 big dicks, as she had more than 1000 partners, I thought this was downright unreasonable.

Anyway I am with you, I like comments; just don't tell me 8" by 6" is acverage.

Comment

I've had both situations and although I'll admit that it was a turn-on to have some girlfriends praise my penis (size, looks, feel, etc), it never bothered me when others didn't. I dated a girl about 4yrs ago who became obsessed with my tool; she even made it a piece of candid conversation when she would go out with her girls and I would get all kinds of funny looks from her girls and all that shit. The girl I'm currently dating has only commented twice in the 2yrs we've been together; once it was on an email the night after our first hook-up (where she said it was "nice and big") and the other time it was a couple of months after I started PE, where I was putting a condom on while in close proximity to her face; she gulped a little bit while staring at it and said "Babe...you're kind of big." That's all she's ever said about it and although I'm a billion times more attracted to her than to the one who was obsessed with my tool back in the day, truth is that it doesn't bother me one bit. I'd be lying if I said that I haven't fantasized about hitting the proverbial PE growth-spurt and have her go "Holy mother of God...the cock of my dreams has finally appeared before me and I promise from this day on I will live for fucking and sucking such a phenomenal symbol of supra-masculine virility and cherish every single drop of hot cum it blesses my existence with."...but I know better than to get obsessed with such wondrous ruminations. PE is for my own health first and foremost and to make sure my equipment works at its best for as long as I live.

Comment

"Holy mother of God...the cock of my dreams has finally appeared before me and I promise from this day on I will live for fucking and sucking such a phenomenal symbol of supra-masculine virility and cherish every single drop of hot cum it blesses my existence with."

I think this is exactly what Renee told MrBigDick.

Comment

I'm glad others also notice when there are fewer comments. I've often thought I'm overly concerned about it--and maybe I am--but it's good to know that I'm not completely out in leftfield. Funny thing is, if my first girlfriend had not said anything about my penis size (and gotten out her ruler!), I don't think I would've even known I was supposed to care.
              Sretsbew
              Last edited by Sretsbew; 10-27-2009, 07:49 AM.
              FL: 6.25
              BPEL:
              NBPEL
              : 8.25
              MEG: 5.5
              BEG: 6.5

Comment

Some of ya'll tickle the hell out of me. As long as your getting pussy what damn difference does it make if she doesnt care or notice if your dick is bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Sretsbew View Post
                  Many guys on here have mentioned that their wives or girlfriends are excited about the growth of their penis, or like big penises, etc. What I'm curious about is the (rare?) woman who doesn't care much about penis size either way. In a sense, I'm speaking of my own situation here. I'm a fairly big guy, and in the past my girlfriends made their appreciation known. My wife, however, has never really commented much about my penis. It's not that we have a bad marriage or even a bad sex life. It's just that the size of my penis doesn't seem very important to her.
                  probably because most girls don't care about size as much as we do? this has been said time and time again. it's not just the consensus on 'self-help' boards as someone had mentioned in another similar thread. it really is all about technique from what the vast majority of girls say. any girl that requires an extra large penis is just a shallow bitch in my opinion. not worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                    "Holy mother of God...the cock of my dreams has finally appeared before me and I promise from this day on I will live for fucking and sucking such a phenomenal symbol of supra-masculine virility and cherish every single drop of hot cum it blesses my existence with."

I think this is exactly what Renee told MrBigDick.

Something like that. She CONSTANTLY tells me, typically when I'm giving it to her good and hard, that I have a huge dick. I typically hear "Your huge dick feels so good inside my pussy........oh baby keep fucking me, you know your girl likes it hard and deep". And I give it to her hard and deep too!!
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
                      Some of ya'll tickle the hell out of me. As long as your getting pussy what damn difference does it make if she doesnt care or notice if your dick is bigger?

studly, I couldn't agree MORE with this sentiment. Your spot on man. As long as you are getting regular poontang, who the fuck cares??
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Would it bother any of you if your significant other had been with someone bigger and commented to him on his size, then have her say nothing to you after you grow a bigger tool than the guy through pe and the help of this site, only to have her say nothing more than "its not small"?

Comment

Oh no. Here we go again......

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                            Oh no. Here we go again......
                            Yup. Take out the bottle of Xanax.

Comment

No, a Bottle of cold MGD. Fresh out of the freezer where it's been for the last 20 minutes. Just when you pop off the cap, the ice crystals form about 1" down the neck. Then you hit that bad boy and go....Awww shit. This is GOOD.

O.K. What was the question?

Comment

Working...
                              X