This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women you all suck

I just wanted to post this nice and short angry rant about how im so tired of women!
    Manipulative, hypocritical, taking and taking never giving in return...fml you are all the same in my experience and I hate that I was born in this generation where it is looked highly on to be a whore ....chivalry is dead and im taking sabbatical from dating...just PE for a while. Thats it.
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Sorry you feel that way. Sounds like you have had a spate of bad experiences. But don't give up on love. I too have had my heart broken on several occasions, but I have also loved and been loved very deeply, and have been treated like a king by certain gals. Not all women are bad, just as not all men are. A lot of it has to do with their upbringing, and what is truly inside their heart, and not their head. Keep your head up---There are still good catches out there.
    Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by Joint-Expansion View Post
      Sorry you feel that way. Sounds like you have had a spate of bad experiences. But don't give up on love. I too have had my heart broken on several occasions, but I have also loved and been loved very deeply, and have been treated like a king by certain gals. Not all women are bad, just as not all men are. A lot of it has to do with their upbringing, and what is truly inside their heart, and not their head. Keep your head up---There are still good catches out there.
      Okay well don't sugar coat it; tell me how you really feel. Now speaking of sucking, if a vacuum cleaner sucks does that mean it's good? (okay you had a bad day; get over it,, go get a pizza and a beer and you'll be fine)
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

4herpleasure! Calm down, its okay to be angry when treated badly or unfairly, but to generalize like that will only harm you.

Judging the whole female gender based on the actions of a few is not only unfair but also manipulative, prejudice and ..... hypocritical, sure there are bad apples, same with males, some are downright A**H***s, abusive, manipulative, etc..., and many females suffer from them as well.

Sit down and consider why are experiencing this, could you possibly be doing something that elicit such behavior towards you, or is it how you perceive certain actions, are you simply with the wrong type, just don't tell me that every single lady you've ever met is manipulative, or as you described above.

Take sometime for yourself and think it over, there are no absolutes about human beings, even in the same person, you will find the good besides the bad, including yourself, look deeper than clothes and skin, good people from both genders are real, but how to find them, attract them and keep them is the question and the answer.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I agree with JE here. Some people may be that way, but not all are.

If you've been hurt by a woman, don't let it make you bitter towards all of them. Sure, there's a lesson to be learned in there, some experience to be gained. But if you look at all women that way, you could be missing out, big time. There's some wonderful, caring women out there, and you don't want to be the guy who does to them, what she did to you.

Sexual freedom may be more accepted nowadays, which is a good thing, but that is no excuse for lack of honesty.

So take some time, shake it off, and find one of those great women that are worth your time. There out there, looking for a good guy.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Don't let them walk all over you and they are alright. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Pizza would go great with my beer, thanks for the suggestion CUSP
            GoingForGold
            Last edited by GoingForGold; 03-12-2014, 06:31 PM.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

1488795_747449685286291_1492010992_n.jpg

1554597_684859274868592_1320678418_n.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3441.JPG
              I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

IMG_3549.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG

IMG_3604.JPG

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG_4018.JPG
                I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Yes they do suck, but it's even better when they swallow. Anyways, yes it does seem that when you are nice, they do take advantage of you. It sounds like perhaps someone cheated on you (the "whore" reference). I am in my mid 30's and married but back when I was single (most of my 20's I found that when I treated women like crap, or just didn't care they wanted me more. Didn't do it on purpose, I just didn't care. The ones you liked always seem to screw you over. I was a jerk quite a bit and had a steady supply of buddy lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4herpleasure View Post
                    I just wanted to post this nice and short angry rant about how im so tired of women!
                    Manipulative, hypocritical, taking and taking never giving in return...fml you are all the same in my experience and I hate that I was born in this generation where it is looked highly on to be a whore ....chivalry is dead and im taking sabbatical from dating...just PE for a while. Thats it.
                    Oh and one more thing; "born in a generation where it is looked highly on to be a whore". I knew I was born in the wrong generation. My generation they were all prim and proper!
                    Okay so in any way shape or form you got dumped. The reason doesn't matter. I have been dumped by more girls than you have ever gone out with in your life and guess what? I finally found one that didn't dump me and I'm living happily ever after. It will happen for you. Now if you want to switch places for a while ( cause I really like your generation and the whore thing) just let me know and I'll switch with you. I would just wonder if your generation would be ready for me!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ready? Like how? Bring along the defibs and bengay kind of ready? LOL

I think someone just earned themselves a week worth of cleaning the admin bathrooms. Damn hot wings.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good women, worth your time are hard to find; but they do exist! Keep your head held high and don't chase after anything. I'm all about chivalry man, but that doesn't go to say that I am never a dick. I find a healthy medium somewhere in between. In the end, it's all about finding a girl with CLASS. Many lack it, but like I said, they do exist.

Comment

.....but they all don't swallow!
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Am I the only one who was amused that a thread giving out about all women was created by someone with the username "4herpleasure" ?
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by 4herpleasure View Post
                              Hey brother, if you can't beat em, you might as well join em! At least that's how I see it now lol
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X