X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i get it in quicker?

i
    jcwhs7
    Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 10:24 PM.

dude, they don't hand out pussy at the local grocer.

fuck her.

fuck her now.
    2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
    2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
    (((stopped)))
    2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

This thread should be in the relationship forum dude
      As per your situation, do whatever you feel comfortable with, if you fancy her then go for it, what's the harm?
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
        As per your situation, do whatever you feel comfortable with, if you fancy her then go for it, what's the harm?
        Agreed...on both. Moved thread for better responses.

You won't know if you don't ask. Just go with the flow. If she seems interested, she probably is. But if you don't show interest, she'll move on.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The only way to get it in quicker is arousal and lubrication!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            Your right, im making a big deal out of this. However, im just scared to catch feelings...its happened before. That is what worries me..

Comment

Ok let's see if I missed anything here. You just met a girl three days ago and she wants to screw? Is that correct? I mean isn't that a long time to know a girl before you screw? Either you are really really good looking or she's very easy!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Ok let's see if I missed anything here. You just met a girl three days ago and she wants to screw? Is that correct? I mean isn't that a long time to know a girl before you screw? Either you are really really good looking or she's very easy!
                Well i wouldn't consider myself a bad looking dude, however, what ive been told is i have a lot of charm...i can talk to girls good. MY PROBLEM THOUGH... is catch feelings quickly...and i hate it. Well what made me feel like she might be easy to get is the tattoos she has. She has one on each side of her hip like 7 inches away from her vajayyy...its a turn on because it tells me she might be easy? but then i dk... i feel like a child right now haha

Comment

Well if you do it come back and tell me and I'll give you more fatherly advice. Oh and any and all details of the encounter will help, purely for therapeutic reasons!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Afraid of catching feelings? Are you serious? Seems you already caught feelings lol but what's the big deal? If she fucks you over, move on and catch feelings for another one. This world is filled with billions of women, not just twenty; so use it to your advantage, and catch those feelings!
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You need to give us more info. You gave us her stats but not what type of signals she's sending you. That will help us decode what she might be looking for. Do you like her or do you just want to screw her? If you like her, don't rush it. If you don't then go for it, but you could push it when she doesn't want to and that ruins it for you too. The best advice is to let her do the talking. Ask her questions that let her do talk and you listen more. the more you talk, the more you run the risk of saying something that will turn her off if she likes you.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
                        Well i wouldn't consider myself a bad looking dude, however, what ive been told is i have a lot of charm...i can talk to girls good. MY PROBLEM THOUGH... is catch feelings quickly...and i hate it. Well what made me feel like she might be easy to get is the tattoos she has. She has one on each side of her hip like 7 inches away from her vajayyy...its a turn on because it tells me she might be easy? but then i dk... i feel like a child right now haha
                        These "feelings" you experience are adrenaline-like chemical releases in the brain that cause you to feel more (I will use the world) vulnerable. I'm sure this is pretty common but whenever I have seen a girl that is smoking hot and I want to ask her out or flirt, the chemicals (ex. dopamine and norepinephrine) in my body release; I get really hot or sweated, my adrenaline spikes through the roof (especially if I know shes wants me to talk to her and engage a conversation via exchanging looks), my throat has even gotten dry and mind gone blank or caused a headache. I have instantly on different occasions, felt in love all over the science of sexual attraction. I mean dude, that' falling hard you know? It's freaking crazy. The best thing to do is learn to control or possibly temporarily ignore theses feelings. Just go for it and be in control the whole time. Experience dating girls with tattoos on the hip obviously tells you she had to strip down to her panties to get them meaning she is more than likely comfortable half naked. She probably has a wild side, free spirited and just wants to have fun; Show her a good time. On the down side, she may not want anything to do with a relationship. Tattoos and their location can tell A LOT about people's character before you actually know them. I would go for it on date #1. Go downtown, be fun, and cap the night off with a BANG. Let her decide if she wants it or not. Good luck!

Comment

If you like her then fuck her, if not, then fuck her. It is something that happens in the woman's brain when she orgasms that's strongly connected to love. A good trick if you want her to develop feelings for you fast is to fuck her and get her to orgasm...

Comment

You if don't find out if she likes or not, you will never know. Ask and find out! That's the only way you will find out.
                            I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. Well i ended up getting it in hehe i must say, it was pretty good down south, i will see where it goes from here. I will let the future decide, thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X