nightmares, advice, And just need to vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightmares, advice, And just need to vent

As with most post about my relationship I don't really know were to start so im just gonna write what's in my head. Ive been with my SO for about three and we've overcame just about every bad thing a couple can. When I cam ego this site is was because I found out my girl lied a bout sleeping with someone when we were on a break and found out she cheated. Most people would say run but I also did these things. We were in a very unhealthy place for awhile until 6 months ago when everything was put on the table. We have a family and decided to move forward together. Now were probably tye best we have ever been in terms of a healthy relationship. This week I've fealt bored were at home alot because of the kids and I've been try to spice it up in and out of the bedroom. It was my daughters bday party a few days ago and both our family's were there. I got upset because I didn't feel they gave my daughter the spot light. Wichita got me thinking how different our family's are. Mine is free loving and goofy hers are stuck up and some other words I won't say. This got me thinking about how we were raised differently and how different we are. So basically this week hasn't been good for me mentaly. Once I began having these thoughts about how different we are and were we'll be in the future I started to get scared because I don't want to look back and feel like I wasted my life with her. When this started I began having dreams of us not together and her with other guys and its killing me inside. I love her so much and is the only women I felt I need in my life. I do want to be with her and I feel like my brain is showing me what it would be like to not have her.maybe im not used to just being happy with her or something but im in a low place in my mind. Could someone offer advice on how to spice up our relationship? Anyone have trouble being happy after going threw a tuff time in a relationship? Sorry thus post is so all over the place when I think of our relationship my mind goes crazy.
    She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
    Bpel 7.2
    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
    Bpel 7.9
    Meg 5.1

End goal
    bpel 8.25
    Meg 6

I tried to paragraph this post but my phone keeps putting it into a wall of words sorry for that I know its hard to read.

11/5/2013
    Bpel 7.2
    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
    Bpel 7.9
    Meg 5.1

End goal
    bpel 8.25
    Meg 6

Comment

I don't have any advice for you but just wanted to let you know we are here for you. Relationships are a never ending job. It takes work from both people. It makes things much more difficult when you bring families together from different backgrounds. Keep your head up
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
        I don't have any advice for you but just wanted to let you know we are here for you. Relationships are a never ending job. It takes work from both people. It makes things much more difficult when you bring families together from different backgrounds. Keep your head up
        Thank you, it is nice to have this place to be able to get things off my chest. Even though we don't know eachother, I feel this place is a family among the active users.

11/5/2013
        Bpel 7.2
        Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
        Bpel 7.75
        Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
        Bpel 7.75
        Meg 5.25

Short term goal
        Bpel 7.9
        Meg 5.1

End goal
        bpel 8.25
        Meg 6

Comment

I feel like this is one of the last few places where you don't get judged on expressing your feelings, thoughts, or personal information. Keep us up to date on this situation.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Honestly I feel better just by getting it off my chest. Ive been a stay at home dad for two months and I just feel boxed in. It was a terrible winter and im just stir crazy. My head gets al these crazy thoughts and then I see what its like in a dream and it terrible. I know I want to be with her I think I just need deal with these feelings of no freedom. Luckily I go back to work next week.

11/5/2013
            Bpel 7.2
            Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
            Bpel 7.75
            Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
            Bpel 7.75
            Meg 5.25

Short term goal
            Bpel 7.9
            Meg 5.1

End goal
            bpel 8.25
            Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by HammerTime89 View Post
              Honestly I feel better just by getting it off my chest. Ive been a stay at home dad for two months and I just feel boxed in. It was a terrible winter and im just stir crazy. My head gets al these crazy thoughts and then I see what its like in a dream and it terrible. I know I want to be with her I think I just need deal with these feelings of no freedom. Luckily I go back to work next week.
              A problem shared is a problem halved so they say, I was a stay at home dad when my son was about 3 months old for a while, it was great, but you can get a little stir crazy watching disney films over and over. We all need our personal space.
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
              X