telling my girlfriend i PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• telling my girlfriend i PE

sooner or later my girlfriend is going to find out about me doing stretches and using my bathmate (its a factor of life, they always find out). anyway, I'm just wondering what some of you guys have said to the other half when they find out.

me and my girlfriend struggle to have sex as it is without using some sort of lube so i can hardly pull off the...i just want to satisfy you or something along those lines.

any ideas?
    Initial:
    BPEL 7.5" +0.5"
    EG 5.75" ​+0.25"

Long term goal:
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

"What do you think of a dick that is (your goal)?"
    "Probably too huge."
    "Okay well don't get too attached to me."
    "um, why?"
    "because I yank on my dong and use this vacuum to enlarge it."
    "umm...?"
    "And I'm just going to keep doing this until I'm (your goal)."
    "Do you think you're small or something?"
    "No. I just love a big dick."
    "And I thought I was bad."
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by ben91 View Post
      sooner or later my girlfriend is going to find out about me doing stretches and using my bathmate (its a factor of life, they always find out). anyway, I'm just wondering what some of you guys have said to the other half when they find out.

me and my girlfriend struggle to have sex as it is without using some sort of lube so i can hardly pull off the...i just want to satisfy you or something along those lines.

any ideas?
      There are probably some questions you should consider: How serious are you with this woman? Is this a long term relationship? Do you think you will marry her? Or, is this just a fling and you really don't care if the relationship ends? What are your current size goals?

If she finds out I would be truthful. But you have to consider that if you are getting too big for her to handle, and you keep going, you are being pretty selfish. I'm in a similar situation. Part of me really wants to hit my dream goal (see my signature below), but that size would be way to big for my wife. So, right now I'm just working on reshaping and keeping my 10+ EQ. I just can't justify trying to reach that goal purely to satisfy my ego when it can cause physical pain for my wife.
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Just tell her the truth, you wan't a big schlong.
        May 2014: BPEL 6.9, EG 5.5, BPFSL 7.7

Comment

I wouldnt worry about it unless you guys are considering living together.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
            There are probably some questions you should consider: How serious are you with this woman? Is this a long term relationship? Do you think you will marry her? Or, is this just a fling and you really don't care if the relationship ends? What are your current size goals?

If she finds out I would be truthful. But you have to consider that if you are getting too big for her to handle, and you keep going, you are being pretty selfish. I'm in a similar situation. Part of me really wants to hit my dream goal (see my signature below), but that size would be way to big for my wife. So, right now I'm just working on reshaping and keeping my 10+ EQ. I just can't justify trying to reach that goal purely to satisfy my ego when it can cause physical pain for my wife.

hopefully the "i just want a bigger dick" will work. I'm sure the bigger i can get we can work around it with positions and such, like theres guys on here that I'm sure are a lot bigger than me. I'm just getting into this PE stuff, its so addictive.
            Initial:
            BPEL 7.5" +0.5"
            EG 5.75" ​+0.25"

Long term goal:
            BPEL 8"
            EG 6.5"

Comment

It's better to just be honest with her. I'm sure she will appreciate that you are doing it for her satisfaction as well as for yourself. Not only that but, if she knows, she can help you with your routine.

I like to give visual stimulation to my hubby when he is jelqing and giving him either visual or physical stimulation while he is edging.
              I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. workin_4_it View Post
                It's better to just be honest with her. I'm sure she will appreciate that you are doing it for her satisfaction as well as for yourself. Not only that but, if she knows, she can help you with your routine.

I like to give visual stimulation to my hubby when he is jelqing and giving him either visual or physical stimulation while he is edging.
                +1 I love watching my man do his routine and I love to jelq him whenever I can. I tell you that gets me to tiger status in a sec. GRRRRR!
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                  +1 I love watching my man do his routine and I love to jelq him whenever I can. I tell you that gets me to tiger status in a sec. GRRRRR!
                  this would be the best outcome....EVER
                  Initial:
                  BPEL 7.5" +0.5"
                  EG 5.75" ​+0.25"

Long term goal:
                  BPEL 8"
                  EG 6.5"

Comment

If you decide to tell her focus on the fact that is for your penis health, better circulation and erection quality (EQ), don't focus so much on the size. We love the EQ but the size only view can get you cock blocked. I tell you what PEGym did for my husband's EQ is amazing and I totally love that, is my favorite gain and flaccid gain. It just looks amazing!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    Hubby's Routine

Comment

Yeah, she kinda likes it. Can you tell?
                      Bondage.
                      Some people call it domestic violence.
                      We call it foreplay.
                      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                        Yeah, she kinda likes it. Can you tell?
                        No wonder she likes it, if I had your gains I'd be running down the street high fiving people.

I think the only reason I'd want a bigger flaccid length is so I could drag it round the gym changing rooms after a gym session
                        Initial:
                        BPEL 7.5" +0.5"
                        EG 5.75" ​+0.25"

Long term goal:
                        BPEL 8"
                        EG 6.5"

Comment

No wonder she likes it, if I had your gains I'd be running down the street high fiving people.

I think the only reason I'd want a bigger flaccid length is so I could drag it round the gym changing rooms after a gym session
                          It's not the gains, for the most part.
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

The gains were a side effect for us, he came to the site due to ED and we were working on getting EQ and then consistent EQ. Needless to say MY favorite gain is his fabulous working penis, followed by his awesome flaccid. The other gains I deal with because they are there but they took away some of the more fun parts of our sexual play due to size

We have adjusted to what we can do and are happy that the ED is gone, thanks to PEGym.
                            MrsLooking4more
                            Retired Super Moderator
                            Member of the Month Feb 2013
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 05-08-2014, 09:09 PM.
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            Hubby's Routine

Comment

Ive always been open with my lady about it. Its important to be open in a relationship id rather her know then feel like im sneaking
                              Starting
                              BPEL 6.75 EG 5
                              NOW
                              BPEL 7 EG 5
                              GOAL
                              BPEL 8.5 EG 6

Comment

Working...
                              X